International universities and colleges in USA: International university in Illinois, undergraduate degrees & graduate programs for international students in Chicago area. Masters programs, American MBA for international students, Christian / Catholic university education in USA.
University of St. Francis: Join us on campus in Joliet, Illinois and receive a quality U.S. university education! Located in a suburb of Chicago IL, University of St. Francis (USF) is a liberal arts university that provides a wide range of Undergraduate and Masters Degree programs to both American students and international students from around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate Degree Programs: • Accounting
• Art & Design
• Communication & Media Arts
• Computer Science
• Criminal & Social Justice
• Elementary Education
• Information Technology
• International Business
• Political Science
• Social Work, and more..
Masters Degree Programs: • Master of Science in Nursing
• Master of Education with Teacher Licensure (M.Ed.)
• Master of Science in Education (M.S.) – Educational Leadership
• Master of Science in Education (M.S.) – Reading
• Master of Science in Education (M.S.) – Teaching and Learning
• Master of Science in Higher Education (M.S.)
• Master of Business Administration
• Master of Science in Health Administration
• Master of Science in Management
• Master of Science in Training Development
• Master of Social Work
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Graduate School at Eastern Illinois University (EIU) invites prospective students to apply to our newly established Professional Science Master's in Geographic Information Sciences (PSM in GISci). This degree is an interdisciplinary program designed to facilitate students' pursuit of an advanced qualification with training in the Geographic Information Sciences, while simultaneously developing business skills highly valued by potential employers.
Eastern Illinois University has a strong history in the Geographic Information Sciences. Our faculty work closely with each student to individually tailor their program of study and internship experience, thus making them competitively prepared for the workforce and/or higher level degrees.
Millikin University, located in Decatur, Illinois, is a co-educational, comprehensive 4-year university that provides masters degree programs in Business Administration and Nursing.
In addition, we offer undergraduate degree programs in Arts & Sciences, Business, Fine Arts, and Professional Studies fields.
Millikin University also offers Professional Adult Comprehensive Education Programs (PACE), the perfect solution for adults seeking a bachelor's degree in an accelerated course format.
Millikin University has a long-standing history of academic excellence. When James Millikin founded the university in 1901, his theory-practice approach to education was unique.
Today, Millikin takes this idea a step further by introducing “performance learning” – a unique approach to higher education that builds the confidence to succeed after graduation.
Due to this unique approach, it is no surprise that Millikin students have a history of success after graduation. Last year, 99% of Millikin graduates gained employment or entry into graduate/professional school within six months of graduation.
Millikin University is accredited by the Higher Learning commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
With three campuses located throughout west-central Illinois, Carl Sandburg College is a two-year community college offering Associate of Applied Science and Certificate programs in a range of allied health fields. If you are interested in a career in healthcare Carl Sandburg College has many allied health programs to consider. Our programs provide the opportunity to take many general education courses at any of our three College campuses in Illinois.
Carl Sandburg College campuses are located throughout west-central Illinois in Galesburg (Knox County), Carthage (Hancock County), and Bushnell (McDonough County). We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Whether you are pursing a certificate and want to quickly get out into the working world, or you aim to get your two-year degree and continue your studies at a four-year college or university, Carl Sandburg College will help you get to where you want to be.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Depaul University School of Computing and Digital Media
Courses / Programs
DePaul University's College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) in downtown Chicago, Illinois is one of the largest IT education institutions in the nation. CDM offers a large selection of Certificate, Bachelor & Masters degree programs - from traditional Computer Science, to Graphics, Animation, Gaming, and Digital Cinema. As well as on-campus degree programs, we also offer a variety of graduate programs that can be taken online through distance learning.
Despite our size and breadth of offerings, here you will be recognized and treated as an individual. Our average class size is just 23. All of your classes will be taught by full-time professors or faculty who are working professionals.
CDM's Undergraduate Programs reflect DePaul's focus on a broad liberal education with specialized and rigorous study in computing and digital media. Our degree programs offer academic options in technology, computing, and media that stay closely connected to emerging trends.
Our Graduate Programs are designed for working professionals to advance their careers. Classes are offered in the evenings in the Loop and online. Ten of CDM's graduate programs are also offered completely online.
Undergraduate / Graduate Degree Programs:
- Computer Science
- Game Development
- Digital Cinema
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering,
- Applied Technology
- Business Information Technology
- Computational Finance
- IT Project Management and more..
- Advanced SQL
- IT Project Management
- Wireless LAN Security
- Java Web Development
- Web Development with AJAX Technologies
- SharePoint Developer, and more..
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT