ESL summer camp for teenagers in USA: American English summer camps for international students, summer English courses for children & teens in Los Angeles, San Francisco. English language immersion programs for elementary school / high school students in Las Vegas, Hawaii..
ESL Bridge: Improve your English and develop a balanced, informed global perspective while visiting multiple cities in the U.S. (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Hawaii). ESL Bridge provides 2-3 week, multi-city English language summer camp programs to students ages 11+ from around the world. Our unique approach combines traditional classroom lessons with immersive cultural travel so learning is fun, engaging, and accessible to everyone.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
American English Language & Culture Summer Camps: - Duration: 2-3 weeks. For students ages 11+
• San Francisco - Los Angeles - Las Vegas - Hawaii
• Los Angeles - San Francisco - Hawaii
• San Francisco - Los Angeles - Las Vegas
• Los Angeles - Hawaii
We also provide East Coast camps that take in New York, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
Academy by the Sea/Camp Pacific, located in Carlsbad, north of San Diego, California, is an ACA-Accredited Camp offering enriching academic and recreational summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. During their stay, all students and campers receive specialized instruction in their areas of interest. While mornings are dedicated to educational classes and clinics, afternoons are devoted to the pursuit of recreational activities, allowing students and campers to experience a variety of options.
Program selections include: Academic Enrichment, Academic Credit, English as a Second Language (ESL), College Preparation & Readiness Education Program (C-PREP), JROTC Leadership, Camp Pacific, Athletic Training Camp and Surf Camp.
Located in the heart of the show-business world, Second City Hollywood provides performing arts comedy summer camps for kids & teens ages 8-18. Our 1 and 2-week camps feature training in Improvisation, Sketch Comedy, and Musical Improvisation. Our summer program attracts students from all over the country and abroad.
Work out your creative energies in our unique youth boot camp, make new friends and learn new skills, all while having loads of fun and laughs. Second City has launched the careers of countless actors, writers, directors and producers, and has influenced American comedy like no other theatre.
CodeREV Kids provides comprehensive technology education in a fun, stress-free environment in Santa Monica CA. We offer fun STEM summer camps and after-school programs to kids ages 6-17.
Our STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) focused courses and tech camps provide the basis for a much deeper education in technology than what students receive at their schools.
Lessons build upon one another, and we adjust starting points to each student’s level of expertise; as a result, the entire curriculum is customized.
Students who learn to program early in life gain a deeper and more complete understanding of the logic and advanced thinking behind programming.
Our instructors are all both industry tested STEM and coding professionals, and because these instructors have gained a wealth of teaching experience to kids in STEM, Technology, and Coding in various formats.
Coding / Programming Summer Camps (1 week)
- Modding in Minecraft (ages 8-14)
- Rev Robots (ages 7-14)
- Gorgeous Game Design (ages 6-14)
- 3D Animation with Maya (ages 10-17)
- Wild Web Design (ages 8-14)
- Mathcraft (ages 7-12)
- Minecraft Level Design (ages 6-9)
- Game Design Pro (ages 12-17)
After School Tech Programs - modules include:
- 2D & 3D Graphic Design
- Effects and Computer Animation
- Electrical Engineering
- 3D Modeling
- C++ Programming...