LEGO robotics in Bay Area CA: Tech camps in San Francisco area, after-school robotics programs in San Jose, Menlo Park for kids & teens. Robotics classes for elementary & middle school students to learn how to design & build robots, fun kids activities in Bay Area, San Mateo County & Santa Clara County.
Wizbots Robotics, Bay Area Year-Round & Summer Camps: Come build robots using LEGO® robotics, advanced robotic sensors, and unique building & craft materials at one of our many locations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, CA. Design them with lots of imagination, and you'll find yourself solving problems, not assembling kits. Then, code your robots in Java, one of the world's most popular and powerful programming languages. Progress through our extensive curriculum earning Wizbands of accomplishment with each promotion. And, enjoy viewing your project videos online with your parents then sharing them with family and friends.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
At Wizbots, we believe that innovation is important, and kids should know sooner rather than later that what they learn in school - especially math and science - can and should be creatively applied.
LEGO Robotics After School programs with Java programming for kids ages 8-14 (All-year round)
Including: Hands-on, project-based work; Kids work at their own pace; Fundamental structures; Core Sensors; Advanced mechanisms; Sophisticated programming; Advanced sensors
LEGO Robotics Summer Camps with Java programming for kids ages 8-14.
In Burlingame, Cupertino, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Carlos, San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Union City.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
Mt. Helix Academy is a private preparatory school in La Mesa in San Diego County CA. In addition to the academic programs that we offer throughout the year for kindergarten through Grade 8 students, we also offer a range of high-quality summer programs for kindergarten, elementary and middle school kids.
We are a positive, safe, and nurturing school. Our academic / enrichment summer programs help to prepare students for the next school year. Our AIM HIGH summer program for 2nd to 6th graders and our "Firm up" classes for middle school students help students who may be struggling to catch up.
Morning and afternoon childcare is available for the children of parents who need an extended day. The Afternoon Activities and Summer Sports program begins as soon as the day’s camp activities are completed and consists of both outside and indoor activities.
Mt. Helix Academy received the highest level of accreditation that is ever awarded by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, our Aim High program is a California State certified non-public, non-sectarian school, permitting the school to educate students with special needs on contract with area school districts.
- "Get Ready": A caring school preparatory summer camp for 4.5 to 6 year olds.
- "Get Set": An extraordinary academic enrichment and day camp for 1st through 6th graders.
- AIM HIGH Summer Program: Allows 2nd to 6th graders to catch up by building fluency in basic academic skills.
- “Jump start” summer classes for middle school students who want to get a “jump start” on next year.
- “Firm up” summer classes for middle school students who struggled last school year.
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
Located just 2 blocks from Venice Beach, in Santa Monica CA, Edgemar Center for The Arts provides a range of quality acting classes for kids and teens of all ages and abilities, including an intensive Summer Acting Camp for ages 7-17. Unleash your child's creative abilities with one of our fun, imaginative, and professionally-taught acting courses encompassing many of the most popular acting techniques including Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov & Stanislavsky.
Through theatre/ improv games and scene work, our student’s imaginations and creativity can blossom to their full potential. Kids in our acting courses create characters and learn to trust their instincts, building confidence, making new friends, and developing independent thinking along the way.
Our mission is to provide a creative home to a community of passionate young actors. Our young students are able to master the fundamentals and develop their craft by working on diverse material, honing their skills both on-camera and on-stage. We welcome all eager and enthusiastic students and offer a professional education for actors in all stages of their careers.