LEGO robotics in Bay Area CA: Tech camps in San Francisco area, after-school robotics programs in San Jose, Menlo Park for kids & teens. Robotics classes for elementary & middle school students to learn how to design & build robots, fun kids activities in Bay Area, San Mateo County & Santa Clara County.
Wizbots Robotics, Bay Area Year-Round & Summer Camps: Come build robots using LEGO® robotics, advanced robotic sensors, and unique building & craft materials at one of our many locations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, CA. Design them with lots of imagination, you'll find yourself solving problems, not assembling kits. Then, code your robots in Java, one of the world's most popular and powerful programming languages. Progress through our extensive curriculum earning Wizbands of accomplishment with each promotion. And, enjoy viewing your project videos online with your parents then sharing them with family and friends.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
At Wizbots, we believe that innovation is important, and kids should know sooner rather than later that what they learn in school - especially math and science - can and should be creatively applied.
LEGO Robotics After School programs with Java programming for kids ages 8-14 (All-year round)
Including: Hands-on, project-based work; Kids work at their own pace; Fundamental structures; Core Sensors; Advanced mechanisms; Sophisticated programming; Advanced sensors.
LEGO Robotics Summer Camps with Java programming for kids ages 8-14.
In Burlingame, San Carlos, Foster City, Redwood Shores, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Union City, Pleasant Hill and Orinda.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
Are you searching for a Spanish immersion experience for your child in the South Bay area this summer? With two locations in San Jose CA, Pasitos School provides dedicated Spanish language immersion summer programs for children ages 2 through 5th Grade.
Our inclusive summer programs include full 7 week camp options, and flexible 1-week courses with exciting themes such as 'Science Madness', 'Space Exploration', 'Fun with Photography', 'Be a Chef', and more.
Pasitos provides a safe and caring environment that looks at where the individual child is and facilitate learning to help the child reach the next stage in development in a meaningful and successful way
Tech Academy of Silicon Valley based in San Jose, California organises Summer programs designed to help students in middle and high school to explore and improve the skills needed to pursue college level work in engineering, technology and science. Program emphases are on teamwork, innovative problem solving and project-based 'learning by doing.'
Courses are held at San Jose State University, Santa Clara University, Morgan Hill, CSU at Hayward and Alsion in Fremont. This is a PARTNERSHIP of the Santa Clara County Office of Education, Alameda County Office of Education, San Jose State University, Santa Clara University, California State University-East Bay and the International Science and Engineering Fair.
TechKnowHow, Technology and LEGO® located in the San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
In our 20th year, TechKnowHow offers a variety of computer and Robotics courses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area (Burlingame, Concord, Cupertino, Foster City, Fremont, Livermore, Palo Alto, Pleasanton, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, CA).
TechKnowHow started providing afterschool computer classes to students in 1994. We have been offering summer computer camps since 1996, as well offering classes for GATE students and enrichment programs. Each year, we design new classes for the summer and perfect them throughout the school year. We continue to add classes and locations each year, thanks to the positive results we receive from campers and parents each summer.
Fun and Educational Summer Technology Classes For Students Ages 5 - 14. Robotics, Computer Game Design, Construction Using LEGO Bricks & Motors. Classes let students work with exciting technology while completing interesting and challenging projects. Our average camper:staff ratio is 10:1. Some locations offer before and afterschool care.
Rock-it Science is based in Santa Clara in the heart of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. Rock-it Science provides project-oriented science programs that are creative, challenging, and fun! In a Rock-it Science session, children experience cooperative learning and playful science activities. The instructors utilize storytelling and innovative hands-on science experiments to capture the children's attention and imagination.
Rock-It Science offers a creative way to occupy your kids this summer! Rock-it Science is a nonprofit organization that sparks, nurtures and develops young people’s enthusiasm and ability to learn science successfully. This summer, Rock-It Science is offering project-oriented science camps for children aged 5-11 that run half-days Mon-Fri, from 9:00-12:00 OR from 1:30-4:30 in our laboratory classroom in Santa Clara. They are creative, challenging, and fun!