Technology, engineering & maths camps in California: STEM camps in Orange County for kids & teens with robotics engineering, science, 3D printing & computer coding. Summer tech / STEM programs for elementary school, middle & high school students in Los Alamitos, Long Beach, Cypress, Santa Ana, Anaheim CA area in summer 2019.
Build It Workspace - STEM Summer Camps: Enroll your child or teen in an exciting, interactive, STEM-based summer camp program in Orange County CA in summer 2018! Conveniently located in Los Alamitos, close to both Long Beach and Huntington Beach, Build It Workspace provides STEM and Arts-based classes, camps, tutoring, and parties for kids and teens ages 5+. Our programs include: 3D Printing & Scanning, Laser & Electronic Cutting, Vacuum Forming, CAD (Computer Aided Design), Graphic Design, Programming & Game Design, Robotics, and more! After-school and in-school programs are also available.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
STEM-based Summer Camp Programs: - For kids ages 5-9 and 10+
• Build It Amazing Contraptions (Ages 5-9)
• Build It Tech Spaces Summer Camp (Ages 5+)
• Build It Programming (Ages 6-9)
• Build Your Own Drone Camp (Ages 10+)
• Build It & Grow It with Arduino (Ages 10+)
• Competitive Robotics Camp (Ages 10+)
Each camp is engineered to be fun, inventive, and rewarding through achievement. Space is limited so register today!
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)
Learn English in California in summer 2018 with StudyAston!
Based in an accredited private school in Escondido - 30 minutes north of San Diego, we provide 2-4 week junior English language + activity summer camps to students ages 8-17.
Students in our Junior English Camp program will have an opportunity to interact and make friends with local students from the area.
Students live with a local family in homestay accommodation. Living with an American family is an excellent way to improve your English. Our students live in a very safe area that is close to our school.
Exploring beyond traditional classroom environments not only encourages self-esteem by allowing students to practice their conversation and listening skills, but also helps them have a bigger view of the world.
Junior English Language Summer Camp:
- For students ages 8-17
- 2, 3 and 4-week study options
- 17.5 hours per week in-class
- Afternoon Activities
- Optional Weekend Tours to: Disneyland, Universal Studios, Los Angeles
- Qualified teachers for young learners
- Shared homestay with a local family
- Small class size - 8 to 10 students
- Airport - pick up and drop off
- WASC accredited curriculum
- Winter Camp option
The Key Worldwide is based in Sacramento in Northern Central Valley, CA, and it is the nation's largest private life coaching and college counseling company. The Key Worldwide is offering five rigorous summer programs for high school students to earn college level mastery of their personal career passions. Classes will be hosted on the Marina Del Rey campus of Loyola Marymount University (LMU) in Los Angeles.
All programs will be presented by the leaders in each respective field. the three-day total immersion programs will offer students access to relevant real-world expertise and hands on practical application unavailable elsewhere. The programs challenge each student’s rigor with unique performance-based real-world projects that are specifically designed to demonstrate mastery levels of cognitive thinking that will be required to participate in the global marketplace
The Key partners with your son or daughter to identify their strengths, unlock their potential, choose the right college, position themselves for admission, and outline a course of study and extracurricular experiences to lead to a life of success. Transportation, food and lodging are included in the program pricing.