Teen Entrepreneur Summer Academy: Based on campus at Concordia University Irvine (just 40 miles southeast of Los Angeles), Teen Entrepreneur Summer Academy provides a one-week summer camp academy that teaches business and entrepreneurship principles to state-wide, national and international teenagers. TEA is limited to 100 high school students. Fees include living on campus for the week including room, board, books, field trips and classes.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
Academy by the Sea/Camp Pacific, located in Carlsbad, north of San Diego, California, is an ACA-Accredited Camp offering enriching academic and recreational summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. During their stay, all students and campers receive specialized instruction in their areas of interest. While mornings are dedicated to educational classes and clinics, afternoons are devoted to the pursuit of recreational activities, allowing students and campers to experience a variety of options.
Program selections include: Academic Enrichment, Academic Credit, English as a Second Language (ESL), College Preparation & Readiness Education Program (C-PREP), JROTC Leadership, Camp Pacific, Athletic Training Camp and Surf Camp.
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.