Teen Entrepreneur Summer Academy, Concordia University: Are you searching for business / entrepreneurial summer camp programs for your teen in California? Based on campus at Concordia University Irvine (just 40 miles southeast of Los Angeles), Teen Entrepreneur Summer Academy provides a one-week summer camp academy that teaches business and entrepreneurship principles to state-wide, national and international teenagers. TEA is limited to 100 high school students. Fees include living on campus for the week including room, board, books, field trips and classes.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
1-week Entrepreneur Academy & Business Summer Camp for High School Students: - TEA provides real-world business training that helps teenagers become leaders with ethics and integrity
- In one-week, TEA will teach the principles and practices of entrepreneurship
- Curriculum covers return on investment, competition, marketing, opportunity recognition, and cash flow
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located just 2 blocks from Venice Beach, in Santa Monica CA, Edgemar Center for The Arts provides a range of quality acting classes for kids and teens of all ages and abilities, including an intensive Summer Acting Camp for ages 7-17. Unleash your child's creative abilities with one of our fun, imaginative, and professionally-taught acting courses encompassing many of the most popular acting techniques including Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov & Stanislavsky.
Through theatre/ improv games and scene work, our student’s imaginations and creativity can blossom to their full potential. Kids in our acting courses create characters and learn to trust their instincts, building confidence, making new friends, and developing independent thinking along the way.
Our mission is to provide a creative home to a community of passionate young actors. Our young students are able to master the fundamentals and develop their craft by working on diverse material, honing their skills both on-camera and on-stage. We welcome all eager and enthusiastic students and offer a professional education for actors in all stages of their careers.
• Located in Irvine CA, 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles, D'Angon Academy provides a residential 'California Diversity Summer Camp' program featuring activities and excursions to local and international students ages 3-16.
• Students make friends from around the world as well as visiting the coolest places in SoCal, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, The San Diego Zoo, and more!
• Each year the D’Angon Academy accepts high achieving students from the U.S. and around the world for the California Diversity Summer Camp.
• Teachers engage students in higher-level thinking as students work and play together forming long lasting international friendships and connections.
• The D’Angon Academy focuses on rich experiences that prepare students for a successful future in academia.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
• Spend an unforgettable summer in Los Angeles California, and improve your English language skills!
• Based on the campus of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), close to Downtown LA, NSL Mondial provides 1-6 week summer immersion English camps for young children & high school students from around the world (ages 7-17 years old).
• With 15 hours of English training per week, students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers.
• With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they all have extensive experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
• We also provide English summer immersion camps for juniors ages 7-17 in San Francisco CA and Boston MA, and Miami (ages 7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• In addition, we also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong miss NSL very much. They enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends, their host family...The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)
The Sci | Art NanoLab, at UCLA, Los Angeles, is a highly competitive summer program for high school juniors and seniors interested in collaborating with diverse and notable minds to challenge traditional, polarized perspectives of the arts and sciences. Throughout the 2-week intensive program, students will make connections between cutting edge scientific research, popular culture and contemporary arts. Lab visits, workshops, hands-on experiments, and meetings with world renowned scientists will be balanced with visits to museums, daily movie screenings and meetings with famous contemporary artists who collaborate with scientists.
Small groups of students are taught by a scientist / artist team with frequent visits from faculty in wide range of disciplines. Sci | Art NanoLab students will benefit from exposure and collaboration with art and science faculty and students participating in this program's team-based interdisciplinary nanoscience research.
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).