Learn American English online: English language classes online, ESL programs for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. Private English teacher online, learn English on Skype, speaking English lessons on the internet.
The Rosencroit Elite English Academy: Based in Albuquerque NM, in the United States, The Rosencroit Academy provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level online English classes, with an all-inclusive Foundation course as well as specialized reading, writing, speaking and pronunciation classes. Founded in 2012, we are an American English school for non-native speakers who wish to learn or improve their American English. At Rosencroit, students learn the four aspects of the English language (reading, writing, speaking, and listening), while also enhancing their knowledge of public speaking, vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, note-taking, and American culture.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level Online American English Language Classes:
10-week Foundations Course (Divided into three sections, over a ten week period)
- Includes general skills of reading, writing, speaking, and listening, public speaking, enhanced vocabulary, note-taking, and advanced grammar.
• Learn English in the beautiful surroundings of south-east Florida!
• Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Broward County FL, The Language Academy (TLA) is one of the premiere language institutes in the area. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English language classes to adults and juniors (ages 11-18) from around the world.
• Courses include General English, Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and more. Personal attention and quality teaching are our top priorities. We know how important learning is for you.
• That is why an English language course at TLA is a total experience in academic, social and cultural life in the U.S., as well as a sound investment in your future.
• Our experienced and qualified teachers focus on your needs, your interests and your goals. You, the learner, are encouraged to participate actively in cultural activities and fully benefit from your visit.
• The Language Academy is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), and is recognized by the US Department of Education.
Student Review: "I had an awesome time at TLA!! The teachers and the staff are very friendly and helpful! I can highly recommend this language school for everyone!!"
At ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in New York, we strive to provide top quality English language lessons, while also creating a multi-national atmosphere of students who come from all over the world.
Our school is fun and friendly, and is located right in midtown Manhattan near many subways and public transportation. We offer on-site lessons in all of Manhattan and parts of Brooklyn and Queens, NY
- Full-time English Course
- Part-time English Course
- Business English Course
- TOEIC preparation
- iBT TOEFL preparation
- One-on-one, private lessons
- Junior Group Holiday Programs
- Preparation for Entrance into U.S. University; Preparation for Entrance into U.S. high school
• Learn English in Portland OR with Kaplan International, an ACCET-accredited English school.
• Conveniently situated in Downtown Portland's Pearl District, Kaplan International provides a wide range of English language programs to students from around the globe.
• Study options include general and intensive English, academic year and semester courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options for students of all language levels to boost their professional and academic careers.
• Kaplan International Portland is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training). Citizens from 40 different countries attended our Portland ESL school last year.
Student Review: "My English has definitely improved. After studying in Kaplan, I don't hesitate to speak English and I feel more comfortable." - Sangjun, South Korea
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4-week/ 72-hour, or 8-week/ 144-hour course)
• Short-term Summer English courses
• Business English (4 week course)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
• American Language Programs is a Massachusetts-based language training provider that offers a range of business-based English language immersion programs for individuals and companies from around the world.
• We have courses designed for busy executives, diplomats, managers, everyday businessmen & women, and more. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program.
• Students from all over the world gain rapid improvement in their use of English as a Second Language through our unique method of English language immersion.
• Our business programs are ideal for students already working or training in areas of General Management, Administration, Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
Our specialized Business English courses are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions