Arabic language immersion in California for kids: Arabic classes in San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California, Los Angeles, Southern California for young children, Arabic immersion programs for preschoolers, private Arabic tutoring for elementary school age to high school students.
• With language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park in the Bay Area, ABC Languages provides both private and group Arabic lessons for kids and teens.
• We also offer private Arabic lessons in your home for kids living throughout San Francisco, the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and surrounding areas.
• ABC Languages learner-centered methods and effective lessons focus on attaining authentic Arabic language skills that can be used in the real world.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of these classes, allowing students to use their language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. However, if you would like to focus on another dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, we can provide private lessons.
• Our one-on-one language lessons are the most intensive way to immerse students in the Arabic language.
• Our instructors are native speakers of the language they teach. Our teachers encourage lively conversations, role-play and games in Arabic, so that our students learn Arabic in a natural way.
• ABC is highly experienced in teaching languages and was voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users.
• We also offer instruction in Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, and Spanish among other languages.
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
Educational Consortium Institute (ECI), located in Aptos (80 miles from San Francisco), California, is an English Language School offering English Language Immersion Programs for students aged 14 to 18. ECI was originally founded in 1993 and has been providing educational opportunities for international teens wanting to study in the United States. Students studying with ECI have dramatically improved their English language skills and have gone on to prestigious universities and careers.
ECI provides programs both for the student wanting to study for a short time, and for the student wanting to study for one or more years at a U.S. high school.
If you are searching for a quality English language camp in the USA for your child or teenager, look no further than ILSC - San Francisco, an accredited English language school in the beautiful Bay Area of California.
Our summer and winter English camps combine language classes with exciting afternoon and weekend activities.
Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown, ILSC - San Francisco provides Junior English Language Adventure Programs for kids and teens ages 10-17, and Leader in Training Programs for young adults ages 17-21.
Connect with other similarly-aged students from all over the world in our international camps. Make amazing life-long friendships, learn about other cultures while practicing your newly-acquired English language skills.
• ABC Languages provides group and private Mandarin Chinese classes in the Bay Area to children, teenagers, college students and adults at our language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park, as well as at-home tutoring.
• We also offer Chinese instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of the Bay Area, including in Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
• Whether it's a once a week after-school session, an at-home Chinese language play group, or a more intensive program of several times a week, ABC is able to design a Chinese language program to match your request.
• Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese programs incorporate effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
• Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
i-Immersion Institute provides Mandarin preschool, after-school, and general immersion language programs for children in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With school locations in San Mateo and San Jose, we offer high-quality Mandarin immersion preschool courses for students ages 10 months - 4 years, General Mandarin language solutions for PreK - Grade 8 students, and Chinese After School courses for students in TK - Grade 5.
The Kuo siblings- Alice, Stephen, and Michael started out providing Mandarin, writing, math, and science lessons at students' homes.
Alice, i-Immersion's DIrector with over 8 years of teaching experience, was committed to bringing the Kuo's lively and interactive teaching style to more kids and families, and founded i-Immersion in the spring of 2007.
Today, i-Immersion has served over 600 families in over 20 San Francisco Bay Area communities in the Mandarin immersion language. The Kuo's are continuing their legacy by empowering new community leaders and educators who share their vision.
Located in Mira Mesa, just 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego, Yak Academy San Diego provides Mandarin Chinese immersion programs for children ages 1-10, including General Chinese immersion classes, "Parent & Me", "Preschool Program" and once-a-week Enrichment Classes. We are confident that you will find a program that meets the developmental needs of your children whether they’re babies, toddlers, preschoolers or elementary school age.
Our amazing instructors are more than an intelligent, interesting and globally aware group of native speakers. They are hard workers on a mission to create a climate of trust and respect from the child’s point of view in a “nose to nose, knee to knee” kind of way. We also provide Spanish and French language immersion classes.