Arabic language immersion in California for kids: Arabic classes in San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California, Los Angeles, Southern California for young children, Arabic immersion programs for preschoolers, private Arabic tutoring for elementary school age to high school students.
• With language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park in the Bay Area, ABC Languages provides both private and group Arabic lessons for kids and teens.
• We also offer private Arabic lessons in your home for kids living throughout San Francisco, the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and surrounding areas.
• ABC Languages learner-centered methods and effective lessons focus on attaining authentic Arabic language skills that can be used in the real world.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of these classes, allowing students to use their language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. However, if you would like to focus on another dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, we can provide private lessons.
• Our one-on-one language lessons are the most intensive way to immerse students in the Arabic language.
• Our instructors are native speakers of the language they teach. Our teachers encourage lively conversations, role-play and games in Arabic, so that our students learn Arabic in a natural way.
• ABC is highly experienced in teaching languages and was voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users.
• We also offer instruction in Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, and Spanish among other languages.
Located in the Mira Mesa area of northern San Diego County (just 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego) Yak Academy is a foreign language center for children ages 1-10. Currently, we offer Spanish immersion classes taught by native speaking instructors through game, music, song and art. We provide "Parent & Me", "Preschool Program" and once-a-week Enrichment Classes.
Children are enrolled in age and developmentally appropriate classes that foster growth and create building blocks for 2nd language comprehension and speech production, a native-like pronunciation and a true love for new cultures and traditions. In addition to our Spanish courses, we also provide Mandarin Chinese and French courses.
Located in San Rafael in the North Bay area, Lingua Marin is a quality German language training school providing a range of German language classes to adults and children from basic beginner to advanced levels. Lingua Marin is different from other German language schools in that we tailor our courses to suit each student's specific needs. Our small classes and student / teacher ratio means we can give each student the individual attention that they need.
Group classes have a maximum of six students each, so that each student receives personal attention. Classes start with the school calendar, in September (fall term) and January (spring term). Each term is 16 weeks long, and students are accepted throughout the year.
Take advantage of our natural ability to learn language easily and sign your children up for German language lessons. Young children are uniquely suited to learning language. Research shows that the developing brain is hard-wired for language acquisition.
For adults, proficiency in German helps you to function productively for an employer with global business connections. Knowing German can increase your job opportunities with German and foreign companies in the US and abroad.
German Language Training for Kids & Adults from Beginner to Advanced levels:
German Language Programs for Children:
- German as a Foreign Language
- German as a Native Language
- German as a 2nd Language
- German for Toddlers (Ages 1-3 years)
- German for Preschool / Kindergarten (Ages 4-6)
- Basic Beginner German (Ages 6-8)
- Intermediate German (Ages 9-12)
German Programs for Adults:
- Basic Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced Levels
- German for Business Professionals
- German Anywhere (online lessons)
D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides summer English camps in California for children ages 3-16 as well as academic year, English immersion homestay programs for children entering 4th-8th Grade.
Our programs combine quality English classes with fun excursions to popular tourist destinations that allow our students to experience American culture and practice their English language skills.
Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Homestay students reside in a home with a local family, and attend the prestigious Montessori on the Lake school in Lake Forest, CA.
All of our students return home with noticeably stronger English skills. They will have confidence in their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English.
We provide the Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
Thanks to our ESL programs, our students experience American culture in a way that will contribute to their future academic success. They will have fun and make new friends from around the world!
ABC Languages, Menlo Park & San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
Located in Long Beach CA, Lango Discovery offers specialized Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and French language classes to children ages 1-11.
Serving local students in Long Beach, Seal Beach and San Pedro and surrounding neighborhoods, our language classes for kids are held in schools, at after school programs, day cares, community centers, and at the students' own schools and studios.
Through Lango’s unique curriculum and teaching methods your child will not only learn the target language, but will also have a lot of informative fun.
Lango teachers are trained to use modified language, placing emphasis on high frequency words and communicative targets that are meaningful for learners at their respective ages.