Spanish language classes for kids in San Diego County CA: Spanish immersion preschool in Mira Mesa, Spanish enrichment programs for toddlers, preschoolers & elementary school students. Spanish language tutoring, fun activities for children in Northern San Diego area.
Yak Academy San Diego: Located in the Mira Mesa area of northern San Diego County (just 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego) Yak Academy is a foreign language center for children ages 1-10. Currently, we offer Spanish immersion classes taught by native speaking instructors through game, music, song and art. We provide "Parent & Me", "Preschool Program" and once-a-week Enrichment Classes. We are confident that you will find a program that meets the developmental needs of your children whether they’re babies, toddlers, preschoolers or elementary school age.
Spanish Language Immersion Classes for Children Ages 1-10: Children are enrolled in age and developmentally appropriate classes that foster growth and create building blocks for 2nd language comprehension and speech production, a native-like pronunciation and a true love for new cultures and traditions. In addition to our Spanish courses, we also provide Mandarin Chinese and French courses.
Since we know how difficult it can be to reinforce foreign languages at home, especially if you don’t speak the language yourself, we provide each child with a take-home binder. This binder is filled with activities, vocabulary, pronunciation guides and resources to help you out.
General Spanish Classes (1-10 Years) Split into age appropriate levels, kids experience an hour or more of cultural and foreign language immersion once or twice per week.
Preschool Spanish Classes (3-4 Years) Our extended immersion classes for preschoolers will put your little ones on a quick path to fluency with up to 9 hours of foreign language per week.
'Parent's Night Out' Spanish Classes (3-10 Years) Let us be your sitter for the night! Kids will be exposed to multiple languages at each event while engaging in themed activities all night.
Viva el Español is a non-profit Spanish Language and Culture Center serving children and adults in the East Bay area of California. We are a before and after-school program, and teach a wide range of Spanish language courses to young amigos from ages 1 and up, pre-school through high school. We offer beginner to advanced level classes, quality private lessons, and tutoring.
We believe that learning a foreign language in the pre-school, elementary school, and formative years is an essential part of a child's education and development. Today's children need to be prepared to live and work in a global context.
Our main campus is located in Lafayette in Contra Costa County, and we have Pleasanton and Alameda-based programs as well. We also teach at various pre-schools and elementary schools in Lafayette, Moraga, Walnut Creek, Oakland, Benicia, Pleasanton, San Leandro and San Francisco. Our Summer Camps are held in Lafayette and Benicia.
Spanish Language Immersion Programs:
- For kids ages 1-13
- 3-4 years old
- 5-6 years old
- 7-8 years old
- Nurturing relationship with each child
- Safe materials, equipment and environment
- Variety of developmental appropriate learning experiences
- Positive guidance, supporting social and emotional development
Lango Foothills with several convenient locations in the Greater Los Angeles area, is a language school offering Spanish classes to children. Children's language programs are rapidly gaining in popularity as parents realize that teaching a second language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in better grades and higher test scores later in life. Parents are also drawn to increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in our multi-cultural society.
Our Spanish language classes are located conveniently throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area in Glendale, La Cañada, La Crescenta, San Marino, Pasadena and South Pasadena, Southern California.
Are you searching for a top-quality English immersion program for your child or teenager?
Located in the San Fernando Valley region, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, co-educational day school that provides an English Immersion Program for international students from around the world (elementary school, middle school & high school-age students).
In addition to our academic year program, we offer an English summer camp, winter camp, and a spring camp.
Our academic year program is designed for children and teenagers who wish to become competitive with American students in their pursuit of an American education.
By attending an American school and participating in the same classes as native English-speaking students, all of our international students are fully immersed in the English language and American culture.
The focus of our English language camps for international students is on immersing them in English through participation in classes, workshops and fun activities with the rest of the student body at Delphi.
Our campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace.
Student Testimonial: “I had a very good time at the Delphi camp. I got to do new things like stone carving and woodworking. I made many new friends and my English is much better now!”
- Delphi Camp Student
Academic Year English Immersion Program:
- For international elementary school, middle school & high school students
- Course Duration: Students can choose to study for a full academic year or more, or complete a shorter program
- Accommodation with American host family available English Immersion Camps:
- Offered in Summer, Winter, and Spring
- Course Duration: 4 weeks but this can be extended up to 3 months
- Accommodation with American host family available
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Spanish Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Learn Spanish in the heart of San Francisco with ABC Languages! Conveniently situated in the Financial District / Downtown area of the city, we provide beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes to kids, teens, and adults.
• Our group and private classes take place at our Downtown school, or in the comfort of your own home or office space.
• Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play, and fun language games all in Spanish. We want our students to learn Spanish in a natural way, so that they can use their language skills here or abroad, not just in the classroom.
• Our small groups of no more than 10 students allow for plenty of practice time and class interaction for beginner through advanced levels.
• Our San Francisco language school is easily accessible by public transport, with bus stops and BART stations nearby. We are close to the neighborhoods of South Beach, North Beach, Tenderloin and South of Market (SoMa).
• We also have a school in Downtown Menlo Park, and offer Spanish instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, and San Jose.
Student Review: "ABC language school provides the right environment to learn and attain proficiency in a foreign language that will make the language useful and worthwhile.” - Maria
Lango Burbank is a Spanish language school in Los Angeles County CA with convenient locations in Burbank, Toluca Lake and Studio City. We provide Spanish lessons for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students from ages 18 months - 11 Years (3rd Grade). At Lango, your child will learn a new language, make developmental strides, explore other cultures and make friends. Our highly engaging language classes use music, games, art, and stories to teach kids new languages. We also offer Mandarin Chinese and French language instruction for children.
Language programs are rapidly gaining popularity as parents realize that teaching a 2nd language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in higher test scores later in life. Parents are also increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in a multi-cultural society.
At Lango, we agree that kids in the US are in severe need of quality language programs. But more important than the developmental edges that kids acquire when learning another language, is the simple value of exposure to other ways of communicating, understanding and living.