Language classes for kids in San Diego County CA: Spanish immersion preschool in Mira Mesa, Spanish enrichment for toddlers, preschoolers & elementary school students. Spanish language tutoring, fun activities for children in Northern San Diego area.
Yak Academy San Diego: Located in the Mira Mesa area of northern San Diego County (just 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego) Yak Academy is a foreign language center for children ages 1-10. Currently, we offer Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and French immersion classes taught by native speaking instructors through game, music, song and art. We provide "Parent & Me", "Preschool Program" and once-a-week Enrichment Classes.
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Spanish Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Learn Spanish in the heart of San Francisco with ABC Languages! Conveniently situated in the Financial District / Downtown area of the city, we provide beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes to kids, teens, and adults.
• Our group and private classes take place at our Downtown school, or in the comfort of your own home or office space.
• Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play, and fun language games all in Spanish. We want our students to learn Spanish in a natural way, so that they can use their language skills here or abroad, not just in the classroom.
• Our small groups of no more than 10 students allow for plenty of practice time and class interaction for beginner through advanced levels.
• Our San Francisco language school is easily accessible by public transport, with bus stops and BART stations nearby. We are close to the neighborhoods of South Beach, North Beach, Tenderloin and South of Market (SoMa).
• We also have a school in Downtown Menlo Park, and offer Spanish instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, and San Jose.
Student Review: "ABC language school provides the right environment to learn and attain proficiency in a foreign language that will make the language useful and worthwhile.” - Maria
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
Lango Foothills with several convenient locations in the Greater Los Angeles area, is a language school offering Spanish classes to children. Children's language programs are rapidly gaining in popularity as parents realize that teaching a second language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in better grades and higher test scores later in life. Parents are also drawn to increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in our multi-cultural society.
Our Spanish language classes are located conveniently throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area in Glendale, La Cañada, La Crescenta, San Marino, Pasadena and South Pasadena, Southern California.
Kallpachay instructors are native speakers that skillfully immerse your child in learning Spanish without translation. Our child-friendly art and science themes include fun games and activities that motivate students to speak Spanish.
We provide year-long series with themes that build upon each other. Interactivity is a key component of our program and when participation increases so does confidence and skill levels to communicate in Spanish.
We include creative arts, projects, singing, visuals, activity pages and movement to make students’ experience in our class authentic, memorable and fun. Each series includes cultural connections.
Camps, after school classes, weekend classes, home groups, and private tutoring are offered throughout the Greater Los Angeles region. Locations include Hollywood, Silver Lake, San Fernando Valley/NoHo, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Altadena, Pasadena, Santa Clarita and more!
Lango Burbank is a Spanish language school in Los Angeles County CA with convenient locations in Burbank, Toluca Lake and Studio City. We provide Spanish lessons for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students from ages 18 months - 11 Years (3rd Grade). At Lango, your child will learn a new language, make developmental strides, explore other cultures and make friends. Our highly engaging language classes use music, games, art, and stories to teach kids new languages. We also offer Mandarin Chinese and French language instruction for children.
Language programs are rapidly gaining popularity as parents realize that teaching a 2nd language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in higher test scores later in life. Parents are also increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in a multi-cultural society.
At Lango, we agree that kids in the US are in severe need of quality language programs. But more important than the developmental edges that kids acquire when learning another language, is the simple value of exposure to other ways of communicating, understanding and living.