Learn Arabic in Michigan: Arabic language school in Grand Rapids, Arabic classes for adults, working professionals. Arabic studies certificate & diploma courses, Arabic immersion programs in West Michigan for beginners to advanced students..
TigerLilly Arabic Language Academy: Founded in 2003 in East Grand Rapids MI, TigerLilly Arabic Language Academy is an Arabic language school dedicated exclusively to working professionals. We offer a valuable, real-world education using materials written in Arabic language and translated into English.
Arabic Language & Culture Programs for working professionals:
- Arabic Studies Diploma Program (6 Months / 120 Credits)
- Arabic Studies Certificate Program (2 Months / 40 Credits)
- Independent Arabic Studies (Unlimited length)
- Arabic Enrichment Classes (6 weeks / seasonal study options)
Address:28th St. S.E, Suite O, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49508, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-09-02 were from:
Grand Rapids Michigan;
Sao Paulo, Brazil;
Grand Rapids, Michigan;
Grand rapids michigan;
grand rapids, Egypt;
Grand Rapids Michigan / East Paris;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Learn Italian online in Michigan with ABC Languages - a leading provider of Italian lessons in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Italian language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor and throughout Michigan and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced Italian language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Italian language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of Italian, we can tailor our one-on-one online Italian lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera and audio headset.
• Our Italian teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Other Foreign Languages Taught Online:
ABC Languages also teaches the following languages online: Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Japanese, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi and Polish.
Student Review: “I highly recommend this school. If you put in the effort and are really keen to learn, this is the school that will help you enjoy a foreign language, meet other people who also have similar goals to you and learn useful skills to use the language abroad.” • Maria C
Language Link, located in Ann Arbor (35 miles west of Detroit), Michigan, is a language school offering a wide range of languages including Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Arabic. We offer both group and private classes, and we can work around your schedule. Foreign languages are for everyone! Whatever your age, level or objective, we can work with you to meet your goals.
Our standard group Spanish classes (beginning and intermediate) meet on one evening a week, either Wednesday or Thursday, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Although the emphasis is conversation, grammar and writing are also taught. A wide variety of people join these courses - for business, social, or travel purposes. Groups are small and dynamic, and taught by Mariela, a native-speaking certified instructor, who also teaches at the University of Michigan. Classes are fun and fast-based, with a Spanish-only policy to make maximum use of your study time!
Center for English Language and Culture for International Students, Western Michigan University
Courses / Programs
Center for English Language and Culture for International Students (CELCIS), Western Michigan University provides instruction in English as a second language for non-native speakers who will use English to study at an American college or in their workplaces. Western Michigan University is located in Kalamazoo in Kalamazoo County in the South-West of Michigan, approximately 2 hours north-east of Chicago, Illinois.
CELCIS) is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program (CEA). CELCIS complies with the guidelines and regulations of the following professional organizations: CEA, TESOL, UNIEP, AAIEP and NAFSA.
Our ESL classes for international students are for all levels. Students study 3 classes a day. There is a speaking and listening class for 1 hour / day and a grammar and communication class for 1 hour / day. Also, students will study reading and writing for 2 hours / day. So, students are in class 20 hours a week.
CELCIS offers a range of activities such as conversation programs, social hours, sports and cultural events on campus, off-campus field trips and more. By participating in activities, your English will improve, you will gain confidence and make more friends.
English language programs for all levels including Elementary, Intermediate, Pre-Advanced and Advanced levels.
- Semester-length intensive ESL program
- Short-term ESL programs: IGA (International Graduate Assistant) summer program and also programs can be developed to suit the needs and requirements of students
Additionally: Activities such as conversation programs, social hours, sports and cultural events on campus and off-campus field trips.
Language Center International (LCI), located in the Detroit suburb of Southfield, Michigan, is a professional, accredited English language school with a family-like atmosphere. We offer up to thirty-six hours of ESL (English as a Second Language) instruction per week in morning, afternoon and evening classes. LCI also has a variety of other services for the international community, such as translations, interpretations, one-on-one ESL tutoring, and foreign language training.
English Language Institute, Central Michigan University
Courses / Programs
The English Language Institute (ELI) at Central Michigan University is located in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. The ELI was established in 1992 to serve non-native speakers of English who are seeking English language instruction and cultural immersion. At the ELI, non-degree, undergraduate, and graduate students receive language instruction and cultural training required to succeed in a university as well as in American society. The safe, friendly atmosphere in Mount Pleasant, Michigan and the modern facilities and excellent instruction at Central Michigan University make the English Language Institute your best choice. CMU is located in the middle of the state of Michigan. Central Michigan University offers more than 170 academic programs and is the 46th largest public university in the United States.
Intensive Program Courses: Integrated Skills, Reading and Writing, and Grammar. Intensive Program Courses are for students with TOEFL scores less than 500 (PBT). Dual Program Courses: Academic Writing, Academic Reading, Advanced Grammar, Listening and Speaking, Oral Proficiency for Graduate Students, and Graduate Composition. Dual Program Courses are for students whose TOEFL scores are between 500-550 (PBT).
• Based in Lisbon, Portugal, Falamos Portugues is a Portuguese language school providing quality online Portuguese lessons via Skype to students in Michigan and throughout the United States, Canada and worldwide.
• We teach Portuguese to adults, college students, and high school teens of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We are happy to tailor a one-to-one online course to meet your specific needs.
• Our online Portuguese classes are flexible and convenient for students in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, and throughout Michigan and nationwide.
• Perhaps you need to learn Portuguese for professional purposes; or you have come to live in Portugal, or you simply want to learn Portuguese for pleasure.
• Whatever your motivation, you will develop an interest and appreciation of the Portuguese language and culture through our online classes.
• Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office from native speaking teachers in Portugal!
Student Review / Testimonial: "I have never learnt another language before, but thanks to my Portuguese lessons with Raquel I have been really impressed with my progress. This has given me the confidence to learn Portuguese and hopefully more languages in future!"
- Ben Grech, UK