Learn Arabic language in Michigan: Arabic courses in Grand Rapids for adults, working professionals. Arabic studies certificate & diploma programs, Arabic immersion classes in West Michigan for beginners to advanced students..
TigerLilly Arabic Language Academy: Situated in East Grand Rapids, Michigan, TigerLilly Arabic Language Academy provides a range of Arabic language and culture programs to local and international students.
Arabic Language & Culture Programs for Working Professionals:
Arabic Studies Diploma Program: Duration: 6 months This program aims at training students to use Arabic in their daily lives, so they can speak, read, write, listen and understand the general idea of journalistic article, textbooks, magazines, and media.
The students learn the overall Arabic conversation, telling the time, exchanging questions and answers, introducing themselves and acquainted with people.
It includes 33 lessons, 70 Practices, & Exercises, 6 Lab Activities, 24 Quizzes and Exams.
Students who successfully complete the program are able to perform well in social and business settings and ready to participate in the internship hours for graduation.
Arabic Studies Certificate Program: - Duration: 2 months The students admitted to a certificate program in any level of study would be eligible for the Arabic Studies Certificate Program.
In addition to the study work and examinations required in the major level of interest, students are responsible for fulfilling the minimum requirement of 40 hours to earn the Arabic Studies Certificate.
These hours can be chosen in consultation with the program coordinator. Study materials are provided by the Academy.
Arabic Enrichment Program: - Duration: 6 weeks
The Arabic Enrichment Program is a full immersion Modern Standard Arabic language.
The 6 week seasonal course is run by experienced and dynamic native speakers, who, in addition to the Arabic language, will offer a wide variety of cultural-based activities in an enjoyable and stimulating learning environment. Students do not need to speak Arabic to participate.
• Learn Portuguese online in Michigan with ABC Languages - a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Travelling to a Portuguese class may be time-consuming and costly. Our online Portuguese language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor and throughout Michigan and nationwide.
• We teach students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Our qualified and experienced Brazilian Portuguese language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Portuguese language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Learn at your own pace. Your conversational Portuguese will improve very quickly with the undivided attention of your teacher.
• Whatever your learning needs, we can completely customize our course content to help you to achieve your Portuguese language learning goals.
• All you need is a web camera, an audio headset, and a desire to learn Portuguese!
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Polish, Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, English, Mandarin Chinese, and Japanese.
Student Review / Testimonial: "Great language school! The people who work at ABC Languages are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic."
Language Center International (LCI), located in the Detroit suburb of Southfield, Michigan, is a professional, accredited English language school with a family-like atmosphere. We offer up to thirty-six hours of ESL (English as a Second Language) instruction per week in morning, afternoon and evening classes. LCI also has a variety of other services for the international community, such as translations, interpretations, one-on-one ESL tutoring, and foreign language training.
Center for English Language and Culture for International Students, Western Michigan University
Courses / Programs
Center for English Language and Culture for International Students (CELCIS), Western Michigan University provides instruction in English as a second language for non-native speakers who will use English to study at an American college or in their workplaces. Western Michigan University is located in Kalamazoo in Kalamazoo County in the South-West of Michigan, approximately 2 hours north-east of Chicago, Illinois.
CELCIS) is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program (CEA). CELCIS complies with the guidelines and regulations of the following professional organizations: CEA, TESOL, UNIEP, AAIEP and NAFSA.
Our ESL classes for international students are for all levels. Students study 3 classes a day. There is a speaking and listening class for 1 hour / day and a grammar and communication class for 1 hour / day. Also, students will study reading and writing for 2 hours / day. So, students are in class 20 hours a week.
CELCIS offers a range of activities such as conversation programs, social hours, sports and cultural events on campus, off-campus field trips and more. By participating in activities, your English will improve, you will gain confidence and make more friends.
English language programs for all levels including Elementary, Intermediate, Pre-Advanced and Advanced levels.
- Semester-length intensive ESL program
- Short-term ESL programs: IGA (International Graduate Assistant) summer program and also programs can be developed to suit the needs and requirements of students
Additionally: Activities such as conversation programs, social hours, sports and cultural events on campus and off-campus field trips.
• Learn German from the comfort of your own home or office in Michigan with online German classes from a leading German language school!
• Based in Munich with German schools throughout Germany and worldwide, the Goethe-Institut provides a range of distance learning German courses for adults, college students, and high school students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Our online German language classes are convenient and flexible for students living in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, and throughout Michigan and nationwide.
• Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, your job, to study at a German university, or just out of interest: the Goethe-Institut is your partner for learning German successfully through qualified instruction.
• If you prefer to study exclusively from home, our online German courses are ideal. You will have a tutor based at our Head Office in Munich who will guide you and keep in close contact with you by e-mail.
• With a Goethe-Institut distance learning course, you are independent and can flexibly learn German whenever you have the time.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany's worldwide cultural institute, promoting the study of the German language abroad and encouraging international cultural exchange and relations.
• The Goethe-Institut has 60 years of experience in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations & course materials.
• Based in Lisbon, Portugal, Falamos Portugues is a Portuguese language school providing quality online Portuguese lessons via Skype to students in Michigan and throughout the United States, Canada and worldwide.
• We teach Portuguese to adults, college students, and high school teens of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We are happy to tailor a one-to-one online course to meet your specific needs.
• Our online Portuguese classes are flexible and convenient for students in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, and throughout Michigan and nationwide.
• Perhaps you need to learn Portuguese for professional purposes; or you have come to live in Portugal, or you simply want to learn Portuguese for pleasure.
• Whatever your motivation, you will develop an interest and appreciation of the Portuguese language and culture through our online classes.
• Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office from native speaking teachers in Portugal!
Student Review / Testimonial: "I have never learnt another language before, but thanks to my Portuguese lessons with Raquel I have been really impressed with my progress. This has given me the confidence to learn Portuguese and hopefully more languages in future!"
- Ben Grech, UK