San Francisco Bay Area continuing education classes: CE programs in Oakland, Hayward, Alameda County, continuing education degree programs in Concord, Contra Costa County, professional development for teachers, business executives in East Bay CA.
California State University, East Bay: With three campus locations in the San Francisco Bay Area (in Hayward, Oakland, and Concord), California State University, East Bay Continuing Education provides professional development training and education for East Bay professionals. Courses are available both on-site, and online. We offer more than 40 Certificate programs, Bachelor, and Masters degrees, and individual courses in a variety of industries and fields, including Behavioral and Health Science, Business and Management, Corporate Training, Education, Engineering and Project Management, Legal and Real Estate/Construction Management among others.
Notary Public Training: - Become a Notary in One Day - Renewing Your Notary Commission - Become a Certified Loan Signing Agent
Test Preparation Courses: - RICA Exam Preparation Course - Math for Standardized Tests - CBEST Test Preparation - Master's Program Admissions (GMAT/GRE) - Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) - Project Management Professional (PMP) - California Association of Alcohol and Drug Counselors (CAADAC) Licensure
Continuing Education for Teachers (Online Courses): - Behavior in the Classroom - Classroom Management and Teaching Strategies - Disorders and Disabilities - Early Childhood - Health and Safety - Language Arts Skills - Math Skills - Special Student Needs
Continuing Eduation Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Online Degree Completion - One-Year Intensive MBA Program - MBA for Global Innovators - Moscow MBA Program - Master of Science in Accountancy - Online Master of Science in Education, Option in Online Teaching and Learning - Online Master of Science in Educational Leadership - Master of Social Work - Online Master of Science in Health Care Administration - Clear Administrative Services(Tier II)
Art and Design - Art Museum and Gallery Studies
Behavioral and Health Sciences - Chemical Dependency Studies - Pre-Professional Health Academic Program
Business and Management - Green Business Management - Human Resource Management - International Business - Nonprofit Management - Payroll Practice and Management - Supply Management - Technical Writing
Education - Educational Therapy - Online Teaching and Learning - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Engineering and Project Management - Project Management - Six Sigma Training
Based in Los Angeles, California, Practical CE Seminars is an online continuing education (CE) training provider, offering accredited online courses for wide range of therapeutic, medical, and mental health professionals. Our courses focus on developing specialized clinical understand and skills to enable the therapist to work effectively with unique employee populations, while enhancing clinical skills in areas of psychotherapy.
Our comprehensive continuing education courses include programs for Marriage and Family Therapists (MFTs), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs), PCs, Certified Addictions Treatment Counselors (CATCs), Psychologists, and Drug & Alcohol Counselors among others.
Our online self paced CE Courses are perfect for the busy professional. The majority of our courses can be completed entirely online. Of course, if you would prefer we can send you a hard-copy of the entire class for your library. Our goal is to make each course clear, concise, and applicable to your practice.
Practical CE Seminars is approved to offer continuing education classes through the American Psychological Association (APA), and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Fresno Pacific University - Center for Professional Development
Courses / Programs
Fresno Pacific University - Center for Professional Development offers online and on-campus professional development courses for Health & Physical Education (HPE) for K-12 teachers. These courses can be taken at any time - during school, the summer, winter break or spring break.
These online and independent study HPE courses are available for teachers nationwide from California to New York and from North Dakota to Texas.
Our aim is to offer a wide range of independent study courses to K-12 educators while equipping them with the knowledge and skills required for them to survive the tough market competition. With our courses, K-12 educators can aspire towards better professional growth and a progressive future.
The offered courses are taught by trained instructors, on campus or online as distance learning format without the constraint on time and place. Our esteemed instructors include Anita Young, Roland Shearer and Carla Shearer.
Be it health education, physical education, or special education, CPD seeks to employ an innovative approach and delivers a perfect amalgamation of theory and practice to K-12 professionals seeking to continue their education.
TeachWisely - Online Professional Development Courses for Teachers
Courses / Programs
TeachWisely partners with Fresno Pacific University to provide high-quality, fully-accredited online professional development courses for teachers who are interested in increasing student engagement and raising the level of their own effectiveness.
Fresno Pacific University Continuing Education has been providing professional development for teachers for over 30 years.
Our courses are designed for busy teachers in the classroom, but can be completed in as little as three weeks. Teachers can register at any time and have up to one year to complete the assignments.
These courses provide high engagement with the instructor as well as other teachers. The instructor has over 30 years experience in education, with 25 in the classroom, and he enjoys providing specific feedback in each course. His courses include a course on preventing teacher burnout, a course on teaching watercolor sketching, and teaching students to how to use sketchnotes to improve retention of information.
Teachers who register for Gamification in the Classroom actually take part in an online gamified course with a pirate theme.
All courses are offered through Fresno Pacific University and are WASC accredited.
- Teacher Burnout: Prevention & Recovery (3 units)
- Teach Like a Pirate Book Application (1 or 2 units)
- Teach Like Finland Book Application (1 or 2 units)
- Gamification in the Classroom (3 units)
- Watercolor Sketching for Students (3 units)
- Sketchnotes for Comprehension (2 units)
- Helping Children Succeed Book Application (1 or 2 units)
- Mentoring New Teachers (3 units)
- How We Learn (in partnership with The Great Courses) (3 units)
- Formative for Innovative Educators (2 units)
- Biblical Worldview Integration (for ACSI certification) (3 units)
Situated just 10 minutes south of Downtown San Diego, in Chula Vista CA, San Diego Medical College provides a wide range of allied health training programs including Continuing Education (CE) courses for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) students and professionals.
We also have a campus in Miramar, just 20 minutes north of Downtown San Diego.
We are an institute with a vision to create the hub for health care professional certifications and educational development for professionals in the health sector.
All of our instructors have years of experience in their field of expertise. They bring that level of experience to every class they teach while updating their skills daily.
San Diego Medical College teachers are certified in their teaching area by the CDPH.
Continuing Education Units for CNA & HHA: - Introduction to Nurse Assistant
- Patient Rights
- Communication / Interpersonal Skills
- Prevention and Management of Catastrophe and Unusual Occurrences
- BLS - CPR for Health Care Providers
- Food Handler & Safety Training
Further Education Programs: - American Heart Association CPR
- CPR & AED & First Aid
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid
- ACLS Advanced Life Support
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
California State University, East Bay Continuing Education is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, and provides professional development training and education for East Bay professionals.
We offer the Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program (online only) which prepares aspiring pharmacy technicians for entry-level positions in this critical and fast-growing field.
This program is completed entirely online so if you are interested in continuing your education in this field but your schedule or location prohibits you from coming to campus regularly, then this is the perfect option. The course is taught by industry-experienced and academically acclaimed instructors.
Continuing Education is part of the California State East Bay Division of Continuing and International Education Division (DCIE). DCIE is a wholly self-supporting unit that develops and markets its own programs, administers its schedules and registers and enrolls students without general fund support.
The departments and auxiliaries under the DCIE umbrella include the development teams in charge of the University's Online Education programs, which offers the Pharmacy Technician Certificate.
- Prepares aspiring pharmacy technicians for entry-level positions in this critical and fast-growing field.
- Students who complete the certificate also will be ready to take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board's (PTCB) National Certification Exam.
- Offered in partnership with Gatlin Education Services, our certificate's online-only format makes it convenient for anyone in the world, not just those who live or work in the San Francisco East Bay Area.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in USA & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study online in the USA & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU Business School's Online MBA has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings 2020, and #1 for Online MBA in CEO Magazine’s 2019 global online rankings.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business