Nursing school in Bay Area CA: CNA classes in East Bay, vocational nursing training in Concord CA. General nursing & healthcare continuing education programs for RNs, LPNs, LVNs in Contra Costa County, close to San Francisco..
American College of Nursing, Concord: Situated in Concord CA, in San Francisco's East Bay area, the American College of Nursing (ACN) provides a range of nursing and healthcare programs. designed for students interested in beginning, or furthering, a career in the healthcare industry. Our general nursing and healthcare courses include a 12-month Vocational Nursing program, a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) course, a Psychiatric Technician Program, and more. We also teach several Continuing Education (CE) courses for RNs, LVNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners, critical care nurses, EMTs, paramedics, and other individuals employed in health care services.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Nursing / Healthcare Career Training Programs: - Vocational Nursing (12-month Certificate)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
- Psychiatric Technician
- Dialysis Technician
Healthcare Continuing Education (CE) Courses: - Home Health Aide
- CPR / AED Training
- CNA Acute Care
- IV Therapy/Blood Withdrawal Certification
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With two campuses in Orange County CA, in Costa Mesa and The Citadel (East Los Angeles off Freeway 5), Pacific College offers full and part-time degree and diploma programs in Vocational Nursing and Cardiovascular Technology, as well as a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. Established in 1993, Pacific College is an accredited private institution dedicated to providing a quality education to students seeking careers in healthcare professions. Our specially designed healthcare training programs will give you the flexibility to attend school while maintaining your business and personal life.
The College provides flexible programs for dedicated students who are looking for a stable career choice and the opportunity to start working in less than 2 years, unlike full time universities which require over 4 years of education. We also offer scholarships and financial assistance to students.
Pacific College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the State of California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians. We are also approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Post-Secondary Vocational Education (BPPVE).
Let HealthStaff Training Institute get you on the fast track to a new, rewarding, career in allied health or business!
Situated in Ontario, San Bernadino County CA, 35 minutes east of Downtown Los Angeles, HealthStaff Training Institute provides a range of career training courses in a variety of healthcare and business-related topics.
We are a professional, private vocational school that trains individuals into becoming efficient, capable allied health care or business professionals.
HSTi is dedicated to provide quality, entry-level vocational training in a relatively short period of time.
Ventura Training Institute provides allied health / medical career training programs in Oxnard, in the heart of Ventura County CA.
Successful completion of our programs give graduates the opportunity to work in various parts of the medical field.
We offer a variety of medical training courses that you finish in only weeks, not months. Our goal is simple: To create a high quality learning experience for each student and to prepare you for a medical career.
All of our instructors are licensed nurses in the state of California and have years of experience in various medical facilities.
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
Shepherd University was founded in 1999 with the vision of establishing an excellent program of Christian higher education in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Our School of Nursing is committed to educating adult learners to become competent nursing professionals who integrate Christian faith into their nursing practice. We provide a range of Certificate and Degree Programs including LVN, RN, BSN and MSN.
Our nursing programs are committed to preparing nurses that utilize a Christian worldview to integrate beliefs, values, ethics, and service in their personal and professional life.
Shepherd University is recognized by the State of California as an institution of higher education. We have state approval from Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) to confer the Licensed Vocational Nurse Certificate, the Associate Degree in Nursing, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Master of Science in Nursing Education.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate