Mandarin Chinese language classes in Anaheim CA: Chinese lessons for adults, beginners, business professionals, college students. Find private Chinese tutoring for kids & teens, group/ conversational Chinese classes in Orange County area including Anaheim, Santa Ana, Irvine, Garden Grove, Costa Mesa, Westminster..
• Ni hao! Chinese is the top up-and-coming world language. If you are interested in learning Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese or any other dialect from China, ABC Languages in downtown San Francisco is an excellent choice.
• Conveniently situated in the Financial District, we provide group lessons in Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese for students at beginner through advanced levels, including heritage learners (American Born Chinese).
• Our small group classes focus on practical, spoken Chinese you may use socially, for work or for travel.
• Private Chinese lessons are also available for adults & children, and can take place in our language school or at your home, office, or other suitable location in San Francisco. No matter what you request, we will do our best to provide effective and fun lessons.
• Lessons focus on using language in an authentic way so you may use your skills in the real world. Our experienced instructors are native speakers who know how to keep teaching learner-centered and effective.
• We also teach Chinese at our school in Menlo Park (serving Silicon Valley & Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, San Jose & Sunnyvale).
Student Review: “I highly recommend this school. If you put in the effort and are really keen to learn, this is the school that will help you enjoy a foreign language, meet other people who also have similar goals to you and learn useful skills to use the language abroad.” - Maria C
Cantonese / Mandarin Chinese Classes: For beginners to advanced
• Group Chinese classes (Evening classes)
• Weekend Chinese classes (Intensive classes)
• Private Chinese lessons at our school or your home/office
• Chinese conversation classes
• Chinese for heritage learners (American Born Chinese)
• Corporate Chinese training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Chinese classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Chinese lessons
Are you searching for high-quality Mandarin Chinese classes in the Palo Alto area?
Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC Languages is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese in California.
We provide group and private Mandarin Chinese lessons to adults, business professionals, college students, children and teenagers at our language school in downtown Menlo Park.
In addition, we offer Chinese language programs to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Mateo, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, and San Jose.
We also have a school in downtown San Francisco, and offer private Chinese tutoring throughout the Los Angeles County area.
Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese program incorporates effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Group Chinese classes - for total beginners to advanced
- Chinese conversation classes
- Chinese grammar lessons
- Private Chinese lessons
- Chinese classes for kids & teens, including private tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students
- Family Chinese classes
- Corporate Chinese language training
- Survival Chinese lessons
- Online Mandarin Chinese lessons
Additional Language Classes:
French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi, Arabic, & English among other languages.
The Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center (LACLC) is a non-religious and non-political organization that provides customized Chinese classes in Los Angeles and other cities in the US and around the world. We aim to provide an innovated Chinese language program through our Chinese classes and private language tutors. Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center welcomes people of all cultural backgrounds. Through dedicated Mandarin instructors, we are able to offer various levels of Mandarin Chinese language classes. We serve various locations in greater Los Angeles area, ranging from Beverly Hills to Pasadena, from Santa Monica to San Marino. We also have private tutors in New York, Chicago, Houston, San Jose, San Diego, Tokyo, London, and more. Satisfactions guaranteed, or our tutors will refund you your money.
Private Mandarin Chinese Classes, Group classes in Alhambra, Los Angeles County, short-term Chinese class and one-on-one intensive immersion program are offered throughout the year to help for travelers to China who may wish to gain more out of their travels. Classes in Chinese culture and free consultations on business opportunities in China.
Cornerstone Learning Foundation is committed to providing high-quality Mandarin Chinese language enrichment programs for children ages 3 and up, and we cater for all levels of proficiency.
We have two locations: Palo Alto and Mountain View - both located in Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With over 20 years of teaching, administration and cutting edge Chinese Program Development experience in Silicon Valley and in China, the principal of Cornerstone Learning Foundation, Ms Helen Wong is proud to offer a high quality mandarin program where students have fun while they are learning.
Studying a foreign language enhances and improves a student's education while providing the foundation for further personal enrichment and a world view.
Cornerstone strives to offer familiarity with and insights into the Chinese culture and civilization, and to encourage positive attitudes toward Chinese language learning and towards speakers of other languages and a sympathetic and respectful approach to other cultures and civilizations.
Mandarin Chinese Language Immersion Courses for Kids Ages 3+
- Mandarin Kids (ages 3-4)
- Young 5 Mandarin Immersion (ages 4-5)
- After School Chinese (2, 3 & 5-day options available)
- Kindergarten Chinese
- Saturday Program
- Chinese Language Immersion Camp (Winter, Spring & Summer for Kindergarten - Age 5)
Situated in Manhattan Beach CA, in southwestern LA County, Mandarin Tree Academy is a Chinese language learning school that provides a full academic Mandarin immersion preschool and childcare program for children ages 2-6.
Our Chinese school is convenient for students living in Torrance, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach and surrounding areas of the South Bay region.
Children in our course not only learn Mandarin, but also develop a strong educational foundation on which to build and grow. Our teachers guide the children and provide them with the social and academic skills to excel throughout their future.
We believe that young children don’t “learn” a language by being taught language lessons, they acquire a language by being surrounded by it. In the process, they also absorb the culture and values that are the foundations of the language.
Learn Mandarin Chinese in El Monte CA with Masters of Chinese Language (MCL)!
Based in Glendale CA, MCL provides Group Chinese classes in Glendale, as well as private Chinese lessons in El Monte, Baldwin Park, West Covina, Rosemead, and surrounding areas of the San Gabriel Valley. We teach throughout Los Angeles County.
In addition, we offer online Mandarin Chinese tutorials to students from beginners to advanced level.
Our Chinese language instructors and linguists have more than 10 years of Chinese teaching experiences in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, Africa, the UK, France and more.
We teach the most authentic and useful expressions, the elaborately-summarized grammatical points and fascinating Chinese culture in Los Angeles area.
Our curriculum development is based on your needs and objectives, and designed to help you meet your specific Chinese language learning goals.