Chinese classes for kids in San Francisco Bay Area CA: Mandarin immersion in Palo Alto & Mountain View for preschoolers, elementary, middle & high school students. Chinese tutoring, after-school Mandarin programs in Silicon Valley / Santa Clara County CA.
Cornerstone Learning Foundation: With two locations in the San Francisco Bay Area (Palo Alto and Mountain View). Cornerstone Learning Foundation provides a range of high quality Mandarin Chinese language enrichment programs for children ages three and up, catering for beginnner to advanced levels. Studying a foreign language enhances and improves a student's education while providing the foundation for further personal enrichment and a world view. With over 20 years of teaching, administration and cutting edge Chinese Program Development experience, we are proud to offer mandarin programs where students have fun while they are learning.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level Mandarin Chinese Language Immersion Courses for Kids Ages 3+ - Mandarin Kids (ages 3-4)
- Young 5 Mandarin Immersion (ages 4-5)
- After School Chinese (2, 3 & 5-day options available)
- Kindergarten Chinese
- Saturday Program
- Chinese Language Immersion Camp (Winter, Spring & Summer for Kindergarten - Age 5)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
ABC Languages, Menlo Park & San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
i-Immersion Institute provides Mandarin preschool, after-school, and general immersion language programs for children in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With school locations in San Mateo and San Jose, we offer high-quality Mandarin immersion preschool courses for students ages 10 months - 4 years, General Mandarin language solutions for PreK - Grade 8 students, and Chinese After School courses for students in TK - Grade 5.
The Kuo siblings- Alice, Stephen, and Michael started out providing Mandarin, writing, math, and science lessons at students' homes.
Alice, i-Immersion's DIrector with over 8 years of teaching experience, was committed to bringing the Kuo's lively and interactive teaching style to more kids and families, and founded i-Immersion in the spring of 2007.
Today, i-Immersion has served over 600 families in over 20 San Francisco Bay Area communities in the Mandarin immersion language. The Kuo's are continuing their legacy by empowering new community leaders and educators who share their vision.
Located in Mira Mesa, just 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego, Yak Academy San Diego provides Mandarin Chinese immersion programs for children ages 1-10, including General Chinese immersion classes, "Parent & Me", "Preschool Program" and once-a-week Enrichment Classes. We are confident that you will find a program that meets the developmental needs of your children whether they’re babies, toddlers, preschoolers or elementary school age.
Our amazing instructors are more than an intelligent, interesting and globally aware group of native speakers. They are hard workers on a mission to create a climate of trust and respect from the child’s point of view in a “nose to nose, knee to knee” kind of way. We also provide Spanish and French language immersion classes.
Are you interested in French language learning classes for your child in the Bay Area?
EFBA (Education French in the Bay Area) provide French classes year round and in summer for children ages 5-14 in one of our 20+ partner schools throughout the Bay Area.
Our classes take place in East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley & Peasanton), South Bay (Sunnyvale, San Jose & Mountainview), Peninsula (Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Belmont & Burlingame), North Bay (Corte Madera), and in San Francisco (Noe Valley & Panhandle).
Since French is a minority language in the Bay Area, we have created several programs aiming to offer sufficient exposure to the language to help children become bilingual effortlessly and willingly.
Located in San Rafael in the North Bay area, Lingua Marin is a quality German language training school providing a range of German language classes to adults and children from basic beginner to advanced levels. Lingua Marin is different from other German language schools in that we tailor our courses to suit each student's specific needs. Our small classes and student / teacher ratio means we can give each student the individual attention that they need.
Group classes have a maximum of six students each, so that each student receives personal attention. Classes start with the school calendar, in September (fall term) and January (spring term). Each term is 16 weeks long, and students are accepted throughout the year.
Take advantage of our natural ability to learn language easily and sign your children up for German language lessons. Young children are uniquely suited to learning language. Research shows that the developing brain is hard-wired for language acquisition.
For adults, proficiency in German helps you to function productively for an employer with global business connections. Knowing German can increase your job opportunities with German and foreign companies in the US and abroad.
German Language Training for Kids & Adults from Beginner to Advanced levels:
German Language Programs for Children:
- German as a Foreign Language
- German as a Native Language
- German as a 2nd Language
- German for Toddlers (Ages 1-3 years)
- German for Preschool / Kindergarten (Ages 4-6)
- Basic Beginner German (Ages 6-8)
- Intermediate German (Ages 9-12)
German Programs for Adults:
- Basic Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced Levels
- German for Business Professionals
- German Anywhere (online lessons)
Serving students in San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara County and surrounding areas, Mandarin Kids Tutoring provides hands-on, private Mandarin Chinese language classes to pre-K and elementary students and their parents.
Established in 2005, we offer small hands-on classes that engage children with each other, allowing them to become familiar with the Mandarin tones connected with familiar everyday items.
We use simplified Chinese, yet also expose students to traditional written Chinese characters.