Chinese classes in North Bay CA: Mandarin language programs in San Rafael for adults, college students, Chinese teacher for beginners in San Francisco Bay Area, close to Santa Rosa, Richmond, Berkeley, Oakland, Alameda, Northern CA.
Department of Modern Languages, College of Marin, North Bay: Learn Chinese in the North Bay at the Department of Modern Languages in College of Marin! Conveniently situated in Kentfield, just 3 miles south-west of San Rafael, we provide quality instruction in Mandarin Chinese. We offer Elementary Chinese and Conversational Chinese language classes. Join us and open the doors to important fields such as Chinese politics, economy, or history!
Basic Chinese lessons: This course provides an excellent introduction to the Chinese language and aims to make you feel comfortable and confident to move onto Elementary Chinese. It introduces the pinyin system, radicals, partial pictograms, components, and parts of character formation, and Chinese cultural aspects and values. You will learn basic strokes, pronunciation, and simple characters.
Elementary Chinese classes: - Elementary Chinese Mandarin I: The goals of this course are the acquisition of Chinese/Mandarin language skills and an appreciation of China's role in the global community. You will develop proficiency in speaking and listening skills in Chinese/Mandarin, as well as a foundation in literacy skills. In addition, you will gain knowledge and appreciation of Chinese culture. - Elementary Chinese Mandarin II: In this course, you will develop further communicative skills in Mandarin Chinese. You will gain an appreciation and knowledge of Chinese history and culture, as well as China's new role in global economics and politics.
Conversational Mandarin classes:
- Conversational Chinese Mandarin I: Designed for students who wish to acquire skills of spoken modern colloquial Mandarin for travelers and those doing business in China, this is an intensive study of practical Chinese conversation. Topics include everyday conversation among in-groups (husband-wife, friend-friend, among the family), everyday conversation between out-groups (superior-inferior, between unknowns), nonverbal communication, and culturally correct Chinese conversation. Oral practice in speaking and understanding Chinese through audiovisual packages related to daily working environment and life. - Conversational Chinese Mandarin II: This course is designed for students who want to learn at a faster pace in the spoken language with a minimum of formal grammar. It emphasizes modern colloquial Chinese in conversation and the study of elementary grammar. Use of audio materials improves accuracy and fluency in pronunciation.
Are you searching for Mandarin Chinese tutoring in the Beverly Hills CA area?
The Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center (LACLC) is a non-religious and non-political organization that provides customized Chinese classes in Los Angeles and other cities in the US and around the world.
We serve various locations in the greater Los Angeles area, ranging from Beverly Hills to Pasadena, from Santa Monica to San Marino.
We also have private tutors in New York, Chicago, Houston, San Jose, San Diego, Tokyo, London, and more. Satisfactions guaranteed, or our tutors will refund you your money.
We aim to provide an innovated Chinese language program through our Chinese classes and private language tutors. Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center welcomes people of all cultural backgrounds. Through dedicated Mandarin instructors, we are able to offer various levels of Mandarin Chinese language classes.
- Private Mandarin Chinese Classes
- Group Chinese classes in Alhambra, Los Angeles County
- Short-term Chinese classes
- One-on-one intensive immersion programs are offered throughout the year to help for travelers to China who may wish to gain more out of their travels.
We also offer classes in Chinese culture and free consultations on business opportunities in China.
• Ni hao! Chinese is the top up-and-coming world language. If you are interested in learning Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese or any other dialect from China, ABC Languages in downtown San Francisco is an excellent choice.
• Conveniently situated in the Financial District, we provide group lessons in Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese for students at beginner through advanced levels, including heritage learners (American Born Chinese).
• Our small group classes focus on practical, spoken Chinese you may use socially, for work or for travel.
• Private Chinese lessons are also available for adults & children, and can take place in our language school or at your home, office, or other suitable location in San Francisco. No matter what you request, we will do our best to provide effective and fun lessons.
• Lessons focus on using language in an authentic way so you may use your skills in the real world. Our experienced instructors are native speakers who know how to keep teaching learner-centered and effective.
• We also teach Chinese at our school in Menlo Park (serving Silicon Valley & Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, San Jose & Sunnyvale).
Student Review: “I highly recommend this school. If you put in the effort and are really keen to learn, this is the school that will help you enjoy a foreign language, meet other people who also have similar goals to you and learn useful skills to use the language abroad.” - Maria C
Cantonese / Mandarin Chinese Classes: For beginners to advanced
• Group Chinese classes (Evening classes)
• Weekend Chinese classes (Intensive classes)
• Private Chinese lessons at our school or your home/office
• Chinese conversation classes
• Chinese for heritage learners (American Born Chinese)
• Corporate Chinese training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Chinese classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Chinese lessons
Situated in Manhattan Beach CA, in southwestern LA County, Mandarin Tree Academy is a Chinese language learning school that provides a full academic Mandarin immersion preschool and childcare program for children ages 2-6.
Our Chinese school is convenient for students living in Torrance, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach and surrounding areas of the South Bay region.
Children in our course not only learn Mandarin, but also develop a strong educational foundation on which to build and grow. Our teachers guide the children and provide them with the social and academic skills to excel throughout their future.
We believe that young children don’t “learn” a language by being taught language lessons, they acquire a language by being surrounded by it. In the process, they also absorb the culture and values that are the foundations of the language.
Are you searching for high-quality Mandarin Chinese classes in the Palo Alto area?
Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC Languages is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese in California.
We provide group and private Mandarin Chinese lessons to adults, business professionals, college students, children and teenagers at our language school in downtown Menlo Park.
In addition, we offer Chinese language programs to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Mateo, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, and San Jose.
We also have a school in downtown San Francisco, and offer private Chinese tutoring throughout the Los Angeles County area.
Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese program incorporates effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Group Chinese classes - for total beginners to advanced
- Chinese conversation classes
- Chinese grammar lessons
- Private Chinese lessons
- Chinese classes for kids & teens, including private tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students
- Family Chinese classes
- Corporate Chinese language training
- Survival Chinese lessons
- Online Mandarin Chinese lessons
Additional Language Classes:
French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi, Arabic, & English among other languages.
Chinese For All, located in the Silver Lake area, northwest of Downtown Los Angeles, Southern California, is a private Mandarin Chinese teaching, training and touring group.
We provide one-on-one private tutoring and small group classes to Corporations, small business, adults, high school students and kids ages 4-10. Special arrangements can be made for teaching in your Los Angeles area home or office.
- Private Mandarin Chinese Tutoring
- Chinese Group Classes
- Business Services
- Mandarin for Kids
- Translation Service
- Interpretation Service
- Chinese for high school students
- Mandarin for Corporations & small business
- Adult Chinese Classes