Learn Mandarin Chinese online: Chinese classes in New York and across the USA - Accredited language school offering Chinese lessons for adults, business professionals, college students. Online private Chinese tutors for learning in your home, office in morning, afternoon, evening in NY, NJ, MA, IL, PA, CA, TX, FL, GA, OH, MD, MI, NC, VA, Washington DC, Canada.
CIFLTE - Online Foreign Language Learning of Chinese - COF Chinese: CIFLTE Online Foreign Language Learning of Chinese (COF Chinese) offers state-of-the-art, online Chinese language lessons taught by instructors who are trained in cutting-edge, foreign language teaching methodology, at the Center for International Foreign Language Teacher Education (CIFLTE) at Teachers College, Columbia University.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our distinguished faculty put our instructors through an academically rigorous training program, designed using state-of-the-art educational research that provides a quality of training that is simply unmatched.
Certificate of Completion will be issued for students with perfect attendance or who have missed no more than 2 sessions.
Online Chinese Language Learning Programs:
- Personal, one-on-one language lessons with well-trained, Chinese language instructors.
- Level-appropriate instruction for everyone - from complete beginners to intermediate and advanced learners.
- Lessons tailored to specific needs.
- Flexibility in negotiating a schedule that works for you.
- For learners located anywhere with a high-speed Internet connection.
- 32 hours of live language lessons.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
ABC Languages, Westchester County & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• Private Chinese lessons from ABC Languages is the fastest way to immerse yourself in the language!
• Our private / semi-private language tutoring is available to adults, teenagers and kids throughout Westchester County NY, including in Yonkers, Greenburgh, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Peekskill, White Plains, Rye (close to the Bronx), and in Southern Connecticut, including in Norwalk, Stamford, New Canaan, Darien, and surrounding areas.
• Our experienced Mandarin tutors are available 7 days a week and can come to your home, office, or other location of your choice.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, our professional Chinese language teachers will design a personalized learning plan which takes your specific interests and style of learning into account.
• We carefully hand-select all of our Chinese teachers who are native or near-native speakers with a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
• Are you searching for quality Chinese classes in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY or Fairfield County CT?
• Conveniently situated in Manhattan, ABC Languages is a premier language institute offering group classes and private lessons in a wide range of languages, including Chinese.
• Established in 1997, ABC provides top-quality Chinese language training to adults, business professionals, college students, kids and teens. In addition, we offer corporate language training for companies and organizations.
• Our popular school is located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• Suitable for beginner through advanced levels, our group Mandarin classes are designed to be interactive and fun, and are taught by experienced teachers who are native Chinese speakers. We focus on practical, spoken Chinese that you can use socially, for work or for travel.
• Private Chinese lessons can take place at our school or our professional tutors can come to your home or office.
• Other Languages taught include Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Greek, Turkish, Farsi, Arabic, and more.
Student Review / Testimonial: "I heard about ABC in NY Mag and took Chinese classes there. This super-difficult language was taught with fun and experience!! I learned so much!"
Mandarin Chinese Classes: Day, evening & weekend lessons
• Group Mandarin Chinese classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level.
• Mandarin workshop: A Gentle Intro to Challenging Languages
• Private Chinese lessons in your home or office
• Private / Semi-private Chinese tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school Chinese programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades)
• Corporate Chinese language training for organizations via onsite programs for 1-1000+ students
• Skype / Online Chinese classes
• Summer Chinese classes
Located in Manhattan, Hills Learning offers Chinese language lessons in the NY area for all skill levels and ages. Individual and group courses are available.
Our group classes are for adults, and take place at the Chanin Building which is part of Grand Central station (122 East 42nd Street, at the corner of Lexington Avenue).
We provide standard and intensive Chinese, business Chinese, online Chinese classes, Chinese for vacation as well as corporate training. Our private lessons are generally for adults, but we also have programs that cater to children.
For our individual lessons, we specialize in finding the right teacher and creating the correct curriculum. We cover all of NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and Staten Island. New Jersey and Connecticut can also be covered. We also offer courses in Japanese and English and are currently expanding to include other languages.
Whether your reasons to learn the language are academic, professional, cultural or personal, we'll find the right match for you. We have no hidden registration fees, no excess fees, and no long term contracts. Our main motto is "all New Yorkers should be able to afford learning about other languages and cultures." Compared to our competitors, we try to offer the most reasonably priced and interactive lessons in the NY Area.
Student Testimonial: "The teacher has been great! She's really knowledgeable and encourages us to use what we learn in class. I've already enrolled in the next class." - Joe
- Mandarin Chinese Programs for all levels beginner to advanced
- Interactive Chinese for Beginners
- Intensive Chinese Courses
- Business Chinese
- Corporate Training
- Survival Chinese for Vacation
- Advanced / Academic Chinese
- Private Chinese Lessons
- Group Chinese Courses
- Children's Chinese Programs
- Online Chinese Classes for Adults & Children
- Also Fujianese, Cantonese, Taiwanese, and other dialects depending on the teacher.
At China Institute in Manhattan, New York, we believe that a deeper understanding between the U.S. and China is critical to strengthening our global community in the 21st Century, and that proficiency in the Chinese language will facilitate a more nuanced dialogue between and among our citizens and leaders.
This belief is the foundation for our language programs, directed both at language learning and also at ensuring that Mandarin language teachers have high quality training available to them so that they can inspire, engage, and educate their students with maximum effectiveness.
China Institute is chartered by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York as a school of continuing education.
Because of our position as a global leader in evaluating and understanding best practices in the teaching of Mandarin language, China Institute is in a unique position to employ in our classrooms what we are learning through research and teacher training.
We design our classes in such a way that they embody the best practices in methodology and curriculum to enrich our professional development offerings for teachers in the hands-on practical setting of our classrooms.
Kaplan International New York - SoHo, Lower Manhattan
Courses / Programs
• Join Kaplan International's English school located just a block north of New York's hip SoHo district in Lower Manhattan, and study English while experiencing life in a New York neighbourhood famous for its art, music and fashion.
• Our wide range of courses includes intensive language courses, semester options, TOEFL English, exam preparation, and more.
• Gain the English language skills and academic approach needed to succeed while making friends from around the world with Kaplan International, world leaders in English language education.
• Each of our English courses in New York has a special focus, allowing you to direct your studies to suit your particular language needs. Short term to long term, vacation to intensive English, you will find a range of English courses in New York with Kaplan International.
• Ideal for students of all levels, you will improve your English quickly and effectively with our English courses.
• Enrol with Kaplan International in the friendly and vibrant atmosphere of SoHo and begin your journey to personal, academic and career success.
• Citizens of 83 countries attended our SoHo NYC ESL school last year.
Student Review: “Kaplan teachers are very good and they make the lessons interactive. The classes are very interesting so you always want to be a part of it. I like that the school is very modern and you feel like at home, everybody knows each other here." - Geisha, Venezuela
Quality English Language Courses: • General English classes
• General English Academic Year/Semester options
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
• Business English
• Intensive Business English
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Vacation English lessons
Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge Exam prep (CAE, FCE)
• GRE Test preparation
• GMAT Exam preparation
Since 1999, Byron Wu's Chinese Studio has provided Mandarin Chinese language classes in New York City. The studio is centrally located in Manhattan, just five minutes' walk from Union Square and 14th Street – Union Square Subway Station (Shared by the IRT Lexington Avenue Line, the BMT Broadway Line, and the BMT Canarsie Line). The Mandarin Chinese lessons offered will give you the training you need to communicate with skill and confidence.
At Byron Wu's Chinese Studio, students start building essential skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing from the very first lesson. Each of these skills reinforces the others. Classes for beginner students combine instruction in grammar and usage with a lot of oral practice. For intermediate and advanced learners, we work with each student to design a program of study, including texts and other materials, to suit their own interests and abilities. At all levels, authentic materials are used to increase students' exposure to the language as it is spoken and used in everyday situations.
Byron Wu has has 10 years of Chinese language teaching experience, and holds a B.A. in classical Chinese literature and music performance.