San Diego Medical College: San Diego Medical College provides allied health training programs in the Eastlake area of Chula Vista CA, just 10 minutes south of Downtown San Diego. We also have a campus in Miramar, 20 minutes north of Downtown San Diego. We strive to meet the increasing need for well trained, high quality first aid responders and health care providers who provide care in the community, regionally and nationally.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All of our instructors have years of experience in their fields of expertise. They bring that level of experience to every class they teach, while updating their skills daily, and staying current and up-to-date on the latest in EMS, Nursing and Rescue training theory and practices.
Allied Health Training Programs: - NCLEX Review Program
- Nursing Assistant Program
- CNA Review
- IV Therapy
- BLS Health Care Providers Course
- American Heart Association CPR
- CPR & AED & First Aid
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid
- ACLS Advanced Life Support
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Food Safety Manager
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in San Diego, California, RN.com is one of the nation's leading provider of continuing nursing education online. We offer more than 150 online courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. All courses are nationally accredited.
We understand how difficult it is to fit continuing education into your busy schedule so RN.com offers convenient, quality continuing education at your convenience. You can study online at times that best suit your schedule. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career. We offer courses that will help educate as well as fulfill your licensure requirements, in subjects that include Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Acute Care, Oncology, Maternal Child/ Women's Health among many others.
"RN.com offers a good variety of continuing education courses and it is extremely helpful to be able to take the course from home."
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
Study to become a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician in San Bernardino CA!
Situated in Colton, San Bernardino County CA, just one hour east of Los Angeles, Tri Med Training Institute provides intensive allied health training programs. Courses include Phlebotomy Technician, and Medical Assistant training.
Becoming Certified as a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician, and having the experience placed on your resume, can help further your career when applying to nursing school.
Conveniently located in downtown Concord CA, in the East Bay area (just 30 miles east of San Francisco), the American College of Nursing (ACN) provides a range of general and continuing education nursing and healthcare programs. Designed for students interested in beginning, or furthering, a career in the healthcare industry, our courses include a 12-month Vocational Nursing program, a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) course, a Psychiatric Technician Program, and more.
In addition to our general nursing courses, we also teach several Continuing Education (CE) courses for RNs, LVNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners, critical care nurses, EMTs, paramedics, and other individuals employed in health care services.
Located in El Monte, in the San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, Palladium Technical Academy is a career training school that provides a range of Healthcare / Allied Health Diploma programs. Courses include Nursing Aide (NA), Medical Billing Specialist, Medical Clinical Assistant, and other fields of study. All of our programs are designed to give you the skills you need to succeed in the career of your choice.
Palladium Technical Academy programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. Our fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates.
We strongly believe that provided an environment conducive to learning and growth, students will reach their best abilities and enhance their capabilities. This institution seeks to be an educational center where all students can reach out to enhance their knowledge for a more promising career.
Ventura Training Institute provides allied health / medical career training programs in Oxnard, in the heart of Ventura County CA.
Successful completion of our programs give graduates the opportunity to work in various parts of the medical field.
We offer a variety of medical training courses that you finish in only weeks, not months. Our goal is simple: To create a high quality learning experience for each student and to prepare you for a medical career.
All of our instructors are licensed nurses in the state of California and have years of experience in various medical facilities.