Continuing education in Southern California: CE courses in Chula Vista for CNA & HHA students & professionals. Continuing education for certified nurse assistants, home health aides & healthcare professionals in San Diego CA..
San Diego Medical College: San Diego Medical College provides allied health training programs and continuing education (CE) units in the Eastlake area of Chula Vista CA, just 10 minutes south of Downtown San Diego. We have a second location in Miramar, just 20 minutes north of Downtown San Diego. Our continuing education short programs are designed for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA). We strive to meet the increasing need for well trained, high quality first aid responders and health care providers required in the community, regionally and nationally.
San Diego Medical College teachers are certified in their teaching area by the CDPH.
Why Choose San Diego Medical College?
- Fast, Flexible Courses We train you to be knowledgeable and skillful in nursing and other medical related courses in a short period of time.
- Succeed in the Health Care Industry Our goal and objective are to help you succeed in the health care industry.
- Top Quality Instructors All of our instructors have years of experience in their field of expertise. They bring that level of experience to every class they teach while updating their skills daily.
- Professional Atmosphere Our vision is to create a hub for health care professional certifications and educational development for professionals in the health sector.
Continuing Education Units for CNA & HHA Students / Professionals:
- Patient Rights
- Introduction to Nurse Assistant
- Food Handler & Safety Training
- Communication / Interpersonal Skills
- BLS - CPR for Health Care Providers
- Prevention and Management of Catastrophe and Unusual Occurrences
Further Education Programs: - American Heart Association CPR
- CPR & AED & First Aid
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid
- ACLS Advanced Life Support
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
Student Testimonials: "The price was excellent compare to other places , the lowest price for BLS class." - Nicole
"It was very easy to enroll. They offer classes every day. Tuba made everything simple and clear. it was very easy to understand and fun class." - Grecia
The University of Southern California (USC) is one of the world's leading private research universities. Located just minutes from downtown Los Angeles, we cater to more than 33,000 students every day on campus. The Office of Continuing Education and Summer Programs at USC and our many Schools & Colleges provide a wide range of on-site and online continuing education courses for non-traditional (non-admitted) students who wish to further their education for personal or professional reasons.
Course categories include Architecture, Business & Accounting, Journalism & Communication, Medicine, and more. Many courses offer the specific continued training and education you need to receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for your professional field. Each USC School runs its own continuing education courses using its leading faculty and vast resources to create the content.
With convenient class times, one-day live seminars, and a wide variety of online courses, students can tailor their educational experiences to accommodate their schedules. With the expertise from the fifteen USC Schools, every student can engage in an experience that fits their interests.
Conveniently located in downtown Concord CA, in the East Bay area (just 30 miles east of San Francisco), the American College of Nursing (ACN) provides a range of general and continuing education nursing and healthcare programs. Designed for students interested in beginning, or furthering, a career in the healthcare industry, our courses include a 12-month Vocational Nursing program, a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) course, a Psychiatric Technician Program, and more.
In addition to our general nursing courses, we also teach several Continuing Education (CE) courses for RNs, LVNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners, critical care nurses, EMTs, paramedics, and other individuals employed in health care services.
Learn English in Downtown San Francisco with ILSC - an accredited language training provider celebrating 25 years of success!
Conveniently located in the heart of the Financial District, ILSC - San Francisco provides a range of English language courses, university preparation, ESL camps, and cultural programs to adults and juniors from around the world.
Build a study schedule combining topics that match your personal interests, goals and dreams.
With a variety of courses and programs, fantastic activities, and a range of cozy accommodation options, you can create an incredible ILSC experience in San Francisco - tailored just the way you like it.
All ILSC teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
Student Testimonial: "I decided to study at ILSC-San Francisco because it's a city with a strong culture, charming places, and with open-minded people. ILSC is helping me to communicate with other people and to understand other cultures with almost no difficulty." - Caroline, Brazil
"ILSC is the greatest place to start an adventure abroad; it has the best locations around the world and the best instructors who help you to feel part of the home country lifestyle. I feel that ILSC will help me improve my skills, make me feel more comfortable in the English environment, and open doors to expand all my opportunities. I recommend ILSC if you want to have a lifetime experience and fulfill your dreams."
- Sergio, Mexico
Based in Los Angeles, California, Practical CE Seminars is an online continuing education (CE) training provider, offering accredited online courses for wide range of therapeutic, medical, and mental health professionals. Our courses focus on developing specialized clinical understand and skills to enable the therapist to work effectively with unique employee populations, while enhancing clinical skills in areas of psychotherapy.
Our comprehensive continuing education courses include programs for Marriage and Family Therapists (MFTs), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs), PCs, Certified Addictions Treatment Counselors (CATCs), Psychologists, and Drug & Alcohol Counselors among others.
Our online self paced CE Courses are perfect for the busy professional. The majority of our courses can be completed entirely online. Of course, if you would prefer we can send you a hard-copy of the entire class for your library. Our goal is to make each course clear, concise, and applicable to your practice.
Practical CE Seminars is approved to offer continuing education classes through the American Psychological Association (APA), and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
• Hola! Spanish is a fun and useful language to learn. ABC Languages offers group and private Spanish lessons to professionals, adult learners, students and children ages 5+ at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (San Mateo County CA).
• In addition, we offer on-site Spanish language training to organizations and corporations throughout Silicon Valley, South Bay and the San Francisco Bay Area, including in Santa Clara County (San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and other local areas). Private tutoring at your home or office is also available.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. We also have a school in downtown San Francisco.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
Based in San Diego, California, RN.com is a leading provider of online Continuing Education (CE) courses for nurses and other healthcare professionals. We provide more than 150 online/distance learning courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. All of our CE courses are nationally accredited.
We offer courses that will help educate as well as fulfill your licensure requirements, in subjects that include Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Acute Care, Oncology, Maternal Child / Women's Health, and Critical Care among many others.
We understand that it can be difficult to fit continuing education around your busy schedule, so we offer convenient, quality continuing education totally at your convenience. You can study online at times that best suit your schedule. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing and healthcare community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career.