Continuing education in Southern California: CE courses in Chula Vista for CNA & HHA students & professionals. Continuing education for certified nurse assistants, home health aides & healthcare professionals in San Diego CA..
San Diego Medical College: San Diego Medical College provides allied health training programs and continuing education (CE) units in the Eastlake area of Chula Vista CA, just 10 minutes south of Downtown San Diego. We have a second location in Miramar, just 20 minutes north of Downtown San Diego. Our continuing education short programs are designed for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA). We strive to meet the increasing need for well trained, high quality first aid responders and health care providers required in the community, regionally and nationally.
San Diego Medical College teachers are certified in their teaching area by the CDPH.
Why Choose San Diego Medical College?
- Fast, Flexible Courses We train you to be knowledgeable and skillful in nursing and other medical related courses in a short period of time.
- Succeed in the Health Care Industry Our goal and objective are to help you succeed in the health care industry.
- Top Quality Instructors All of our instructors have years of experience in their field of expertise. They bring that level of experience to every class they teach while updating their skills daily.
- Professional Atmosphere Our vision is to create a hub for health care professional certifications and educational development for professionals in the health sector.
Continuing Education Units for CNA & HHA Students / Professionals:
- Patient Rights
- Introduction to Nurse Assistant
- Food Handler & Safety Training
- Communication / Interpersonal Skills
- BLS - CPR for Health Care Providers
- Prevention and Management of Catastrophe and Unusual Occurrences
Further Education Programs: - American Heart Association CPR
- CPR & AED & First Aid
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid
- ACLS Advanced Life Support
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
Student Testimonials: "The price was excellent compare to other places , the lowest price for BLS class." - Nicole
"It was very easy to enroll. They offer classes every day. Tuba made everything simple and clear. it was very easy to understand and fun class." - Grecia
With three campus locations in the San Francisco Bay Area (in Hayward, Oakland, and Concord), California State University, East Bay Continuing Education provides professional development training and education for East Bay professionals. Courses are available both on-site, and online.
We offer more than 40 Certificate programs, Bachelor, and Masters degrees, and individual courses in a variety of industries and fields, including Behavioral and Health Science, Business and Management, Corporate Training, Education, Engineering and Project Management, Legal and Real Estate/Construction Management among others.
Whether you are looking to expand your horizons, advance your career, or enter a new field, Cal State East Bay has CE courses for a wide variety of professional areas. Each of our department's programs are taught by industry-experienced and academically acclaimed instructors. Its smaller class sizes and instructor-to-student ratio allows for more personal instruction, mentoring, and coaching.
Professional Development Courses:
- Notary Public Training
- Teacher Education
- Test Preparation
- Criminal Justice
- Educational Therapy
- Green Business Mgmt.
- Human Resource Mgmt.
- Nonprofit Management
- Online Teaching & Learning
- Paralegal Studies...
Continuing Education Degree Programs:
- B.S. in Business Administration.
- One-Year Intensive MBA
- MBA for Global Innovators
- M.S. in Accountancy
- M.S. in Education
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- Moscow MBA Program...
Founded in 1973 and based in Santa Ana, CA, California Coast University is a pioneer in distance learning, offering a range of online Associate, Bachelor, and Masters degree programs in fields including Education, Behavioral Science, Business Administration, and more. The student is given the opportunity to choose their preferred method of study between distance learning and correspondance.
Our distance learning degree programs are designed for students whose geographic, professional, or personal time commitments keep them from completing their education in traditional on-campus programs.
The University's programs are not structured in quarters, semesters, or terms. Students are allowed to apply and begin their studies at any time during the year. Our degree programs are designed to allow students to proceed as rapidly, or as slowly, as their own time and ability permit.
California Coast University holds accreditation through the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). The DETC is an educational association located in Washington, D.C. Founded in 1926, and has become the agency that sets the standard for all distance education institutions.
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees online that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplacein the USA, Canada & around the world.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online MBA Program:
The online MBA syllabus is focused on enhancing competencies across areas such as leadership, critical thinking, project planning, and a host of further advanced business disciplines. Each program module is led by an experienced UCW academic, whose role is to encourage discussion and debate, to facilitate active student participation, and to provide guidance and feedback.
Those who graduate from this ACBSP-accredited MBA program will find themselves more capable of responding strategically to challenges within the business environment presents. You will learn to take responsibility for important decisions, with the ability to explain yourself and your ideas.
Student Review: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Fresno Pacific University - Center for Professional Development
Courses / Programs
Fresno Pacific University - Center for Professional Development offers online and on-campus professional development courses for Health & Physical Education (HPE) for K-12 teachers.
These courses can be taken at any time - during school, the summer, winter break or spring break. These online and independent study HPE courses are available for teachers nationwide from California to New York and from North Dakota to Texas.
Our aim is to offer a wide range of independent study courses to K-12 educators while equipping them with the knowledge and skills required for them to survive the tough market competition. With our courses, K-12 educators can aspire towards better professional growth and a progressive future.
The offered courses are taught by trained instructors, on campus or online as distance learning format without the constraint on time and place. Our esteemed instructors include Anita Young, Roland Shearer and Carla Shearer.
Be it health education, physical education, or special education, CPD seeks to employ an innovative approach and delivers a perfect amalgamation of theory and practice to K-12 professionals seeking to continue their education.
The University of Southern California (USC) is one of the world's leading private research universities. Located just minutes from downtown Los Angeles, we cater to more than 33,000 students every day on campus. The Office of Continuing Education and Summer Programs at USC and our many Schools & Colleges provide a wide range of on-site and online continuing education courses for non-traditional (non-admitted) students who wish to further their education for personal or professional reasons.
Course categories include Architecture, Business & Accounting, Journalism & Communication, Medicine, and more. Many courses offer the specific continued training and education you need to receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for your professional field. Each USC School runs its own continuing education courses using its leading faculty and vast resources to create the content.
With convenient class times, one-day live seminars, and a wide variety of online courses, students can tailor their educational experiences to accommodate their schedules. With the expertise from the fifteen USC Schools, every student can engage in an experience that fits their interests.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in USA & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study online in the USA & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU Business School's Online MBA has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings 2020, and #1 for Online MBA in CEO Magazine’s 2019 global online rankings.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business