Medical career training in North Texas: Phlebotomy school in Dallas area, certified nurse assistant (CNA) classes in Duncanville TX. Patient care tech certification in South Dallas, allied health programs in the DFW metroplex.
(This School is Now Closed), Dallas County: Conveniently located just 20 minutes south of Dallas TX, (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training school that offers ongoing enrollment in allied health career training programs that include Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training.
Our goal is to graduate and educate competent, compassionate, caring students, who strive for excellence in their delivery of care to meet the health care needs of the community and contribute to the professional health care industry.
Allied Health Career Training Programs: - Certified Nurse Aide (CNA - 4-week course)
- Patient Care Technician (PCT - 12-week course)
- CPR / AED Training Review (1-day courses)
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Texas, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Texas, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Based in Arlington, Texas, and with campuses also in California, Missouri, and Florida, Paintless Dent School has developed a time proven formula for training PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) in the shortest amount of time possible. We provide 1-2 week PDR instruction in very small classes on-campus, and even offer 1-on-1 training and on-site instruction at your dealership or body shop.
Students who choose “The” Paintless Dent School for your Paintless Dent Repair Training learn every detail related to removing dings, dents and hail damage from all types of vehicles quickly and with confidence.
Paul Mitchell The School, located in San Antonio TX, is a hair & beauty school offering training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. At Paul Mitchell The School, we teach the skills needed for a career in the beauty industry, prepare you for the state board exams, and more. We also give valuable tips on how to succeed in the salon or spa, in business, and in life.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at Paul Mitchell The School – San Antonio is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
Our programs have been evaluated and approved by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). Accreditation is a way of knowing the education you will receive at Paul Mitchell The School - San Antonio has met standards set by both the Government and experts in the field of Cosmetology.
Are you searching for quality IT training in Houston TX? Would you like to improve your career opportunities by earning globally-recognized certifications?
Located in Southwest Houston, close to Missouri City and Sugar Land, Knowledge Bank provides instructor-led IT certification preparation courses for IT professionals, career changers, and corporations in a wide range of in-demand specializations - including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA A+, SAP, and more.
We also offer Job Placement assistance. Financial aid is available to qualifying students.
Our classes for IT professionals, career changers, and corporations are designed around the needs of today’s busy schedules, and focus on hands on training, small class sizes and flexible training options - full-time & part-time.
Some of our programs also have an online study option for students throughout Texas / the U.S.
Whether you are searching for answers to a complex training need of a business, or are an individual actively looking to begin or advance your IT career in network administration or SAP ERP software applications, or web design, then Knowledge Bank has the right learning solution for you.
Student Testimonial: "The Instructor was certainly knowledgeable, and he did a good job introducing concepts. The actual training was learned by hands-on, rather than just getting a lecture."