Medical career training in North Texas: Patient care tech school in Dallas area, certified nursing assistant (CNA) classes in Duncanville TX. Phlebotomy technician certification, CPR training in Dallas County, allied health programs in the DFW metroplex.
(This School is Now Closed), Dallas County: Located in Dallas County TX just 20 minutes from Downtown Dallas, (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training school that provides a range of affordable, allied health career training programs. We offer ongoing enrollment in Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training programs.
Certified Nurse Aide (4-week course) The Nurse Aide Training Program is a comprehensive course designed to teach students the skills and abilities essential to the provision of basic care to patients and residents in hospitals and long term care facilities.
Graduates of this program will be able to communicate and interact effectively with patients in attaining and maintaining maximum functional independence, while observing patient rights. Course modules include:
- Introduction to Long Term Care - Personal Care Skills - Basic Nursing Skills - Restorative Services - Mental Health & Social Service Needs - Clinical Practices (Externship)
Patient Care Technician (12-week course) This program is designed to educate and train individuals to function as nursing support personnel who are above the level of a nursing assistant but below the level requiring licensure.
Also covered are principles of infection control, safety, activities of daily living, vital signs, professionalism, meeting nutrition and elimination needs, providing skin care, communication skills (written and verbal), and consideration of growth and development and grief and loss concepts. Modules include:
- Introduction to Health Care - Allied Health Assistant - Basic Medical Laboratories - Clinical Training/Lecture - Electrocardiography - Radiography Technology - Patient Care Externship
C.P.R, A.E.D & Choking Review Courses (1-day programs) - CPR For Adults - CPR for Children - CPR for Infants (Age <1) - First Aid for a Choking Conscious Adult - First Aid for a Choking Conscious Child - (1-8 years old) - First Aid for a Choking Conscious Infant (<1 years old)
• A+ Certification
• C# Programming
• Computer Security Specialist
• Information Systems Auditor Training
• IT Administrator
• IT Engineer
• IT Security Analyst
• IT Specialist
• MCITP (MCSE / MCSA)
• Medical Records and Health Info
• .NET 4.0 Software
• Office Automation Systems
• SAP Business Objects
• SAP Certification Program
• SAP Financial Accounting
• SAP Management Accounting
• SAP Material Management (Procurement)
• Software Engineering
• Web Design...
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Texas, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Houston Baptist Institute and Theological Seminary
Courses / Programs
Enroll in a theological seminary degree course in Houston TX that provides quality Bible-based education to preachers, teachers, and counselors of God's word.
Houston Baptist Institute and Theological Seminary offers in-class and distance learning Associate and Bachelor Degree programs in a range of theological subjects. Most programs last approximately 18-24 months.
Even if you have no prior Theological Education, or you have not yet acquired an advanced degree, we recommend our exciting programs to root you in practical application and understanding of the basic doctrines of the Bible.
The Houston Baptist Institute and Theological Seminary has been accredited through the National Accrediting Agency of Private Theological Institutions.
Austin College, located just north of Dallas in Sherman, Texas, is a private, co-educational, liberal arts institution affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer a wide-range of bachelor of arts degree programs, and a master of arts in teaching (MAT) degree program. Undergraduate options include Business Administration, Computer Science, Biology, Media Studies, English, and more.
Through liberal arts and sciences coursework, Austin College students learn to question, to think critically, and to arrive at their own informed conclusions. Combined with first-rate preparation in their major fields of study, our academic program nurtures the intellectual skills that make for lifetime learners.
The mission of Austin College is to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences in order to prepare them for rewarding careers and for full, engaged, and meaningful lives.
Austin College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Art & Art History
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Media Studies
- Political Science
- Theatre, and many more...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Texas Lutheran University (TLU) is an undergraduate, private, coeducational university located in Seguin, Guadalupe County in the San Antonio Metropolitan Area. We are a dedicated liberal arts, sciences and professional studies institution offering undergraduate degree and pre-professional programs in academic fields that include Education, Computer Science, Physics, Visual Arts, and more.
TLU offers nearly 40 academic majors and pre-professional programs. The rigorous and rewarding academic curriculum provides outstanding preparation for a wide variety of callings and a fulfilling life and livelihood.
TLU’s teaching-learning environment encourages personal interaction among students and their professors, and outside the classroom students are encouraged to participate in the numerous experiential learning opportunities available, including internships, study abroad programs and Washington Semester.
Texas Lutheran University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate degrees.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Texas, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate