Medical schools in North Texas: CPR training in Dallas area, certified nurse assistant (CNA) classes in Duncanville TX. Phlebotomy tech certification, patient care tech school in Dallas County, allied health programs in the DFW metroplex.
(This School is Now Closed), Dallas County: Located in Dallas County TX just 20 minutes from Downtown Dallas, (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training school that provides a range of affordable, allied health career training programs. We offer ongoing enrollment in Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training programs.
(This School is Now Closed) was established in 2006 and is privately owned. We are approved by Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services and also by the Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges.
Our Goal: Our main goal is to graduate and educate competent, compassionate, caring students, who strive for excellence in their delivery of care to meet the health care needs of the community and contribute to the professional health care industry.
Tuition is affordable and a payment plan is available. We also provide job placement assistance.
Why Attend Credence Institute?
- We care about your success
- Excellent learning environment
- Small class size
- One on tutoring
- Affordable tuition cost
- Low down payment
- Payment plan available
- State and national certification exams scheduled without delay for qualified applicants.
Allied Health Career Training Programs: We guide, educate, and train competent, compassionate and caring students to help improve the health and quality of life of the sick and disabled in the community.
• Do you want to begin an exciting career in the makeup and beauty industry? CMC Makeup School provides professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
• Specializing in beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development, CMC will equip you with the training and tools that are essential to succeed as a make-up artist.
• We focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup. We also offer makeup classes in the Austin and Houston area.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our students include local students from Dallas and surrounding cities and states including Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana, and international students from countries and regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
Student Review: "I just finished the Master’s class in Dallas at CMC Makeup I loved every minute. The instructors and staff were very attentive and friendly. I miss them already but will be back for the Ultimate Plus. I recommend this for the future Make-up Artist."
Professional Makeup Artist Programs
• Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Located in Arlington Texas, Paul Mitchell The School Arlington is a hair & beauty school that offers training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. We provide a Basic Cosmetology Training Program in addition to our Cosmetology Teacher Training Course designed for those interested in becoming a teacher in the beauty industry.
Every Paul Mitchell School is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your passion and creativity and help you learn the business that will make your career in the beauty industry fun and rewarding. Our staff is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
Paul Mitchell–trained hair designers work in virtually every corner of the world, and every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell School's commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence.
Our programs have been evaluated and approved by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS).
Mediatech Institute is one of the preeminent multi-studio recording schools specializing in teaching the technical and creative aspects of the entertainment industry. Our schools, strategically located in Dallas, TX (Dallas Sound Lab), Houston, TX (Houston Sound Lab), and Austin, TX (Austin Sound Lab), provide exceptional facilities and an experienced staff that has helped us earn the reputation of providing the highest degree of education and hands-on studio experience for our students.
With Mediatech Institute's vast array of talented staff and state-of-the-art equipment, students graduate with extensive knowledge in various media production including: audio recording, digital editing, surround sound mixing, video editing, sound design, foley, ADR, CD mastering, DVD authoring, digital console automation, analog tape recording, producing and songwriting, business administration, negotiating with record labels, and much more.
Media Production Diploma Programs:
- Recording Arts Program
- Digital Film & Video Arts Program
Courses / modules include:
- Audio Engineering and Studio Techniques
- Mixing, Mastering & Post-production
- Audio, Producing & Songwriting
- Live Sound Reinforcement
- Business of Music
- Business Communications
- Intro to Digital Film & Video Production
- Advanced Post, Graphics, & Digital FX
- Script To Screen
- Business of Television & Film
Austin College, located just north of Dallas in Sherman, Texas, is a private, co-educational, liberal arts institution affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer a wide-range of bachelor of arts degree programs, and a master of arts in teaching (MAT) degree program. Undergraduate options include Business Administration, Computer Science, Biology, Media Studies, English, and more.
Through liberal arts and sciences coursework, Austin College students learn to question, to think critically, and to arrive at their own informed conclusions. Combined with first-rate preparation in their major fields of study, our academic program nurtures the intellectual skills that make for lifetime learners.
The mission of Austin College is to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences in order to prepare them for rewarding careers and for full, engaged, and meaningful lives.
Austin College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Art & Art History
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Media Studies
- Political Science
- Theatre, and many more...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Conveniently located in Southwest Houston TX, Milestone Technical Institute (MTI) is a computer training facility that offers a wide range of in-class and online IT training courses, from Microsoft certification training to computer basics, and SAP Certification.
Our school is situated at 9800 Centre Parkway, off the Southwest Freeway. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Tuition assistance is also available for Military members.
Our short-term courses include desktop application software, hardware maintenance and assembly, networking administration, web applications and more. Most of the courses can be completed in 1 to 12 months, and we provide day, evening and weekend classes.
In addition, all of our programs can be taken online from anywhere in the U.S. and worldwide. Class sizes are kept small and you are taught by certified instructors with industry and teaching experience.
When courses are completed, we offer free job placement assistance to our students.
Milestone Technical Institute is authorized under Federal law to issue I-20 to international students for M-1 student visa status.
Student Testimonial: "The course is very practical with a lot of real life examples and hand on practices. Would like to suggest to offer more courses more regularly, but apart from that the service that I received is very satisfactory."
IT Training & Certification Programs:
• .NET Software Training
• A+ Certification
• C# Programming using Microsoft .NET Training
• Cisco CCNA Training
• IT Administrator Program
• IT Engineer Program
• MCITP: Enterprise Administrator (MCSE)
• MCITP: Server Administrator (MCSA)
• Office Automation Systems
• SAP BW/BI
• SAP Technical
• SAP Financial Accounting
• SAP HR Management
• SAP Management Accounting
• SAP MM - Material Management
• Computer Security Specialist
• IT Security Analyst
• Information Systems Auditor Training
• Web Design...
Texas Lutheran University (TLU) is an undergraduate, private, coeducational university located in Seguin, Guadalupe County in the San Antonio Metropolitan Area. We are a dedicated liberal arts, sciences and professional studies institution offering undergraduate degree and pre-professional programs in academic fields that include Education, Computer Science, Physics, Visual Arts, and more.
TLU offers nearly 40 academic majors and pre-professional programs. The rigorous and rewarding academic curriculum provides outstanding preparation for a wide variety of callings and a fulfilling life and livelihood.
TLU’s teaching-learning environment encourages personal interaction among students and their professors, and outside the classroom students are encouraged to participate in the numerous experiential learning opportunities available, including internships, study abroad programs and Washington Semester.
Texas Lutheran University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate degrees.