Dance camps in Los Angeles area, California: Dance classes in North Hollywood for teenagers, youth & young adults. Intensive dance classes - Hip-Hop, Popping, Ballet, Jazz, House, Belly dancing for beginners to advanced dancers, summer programs for international students in CA, USA.
The Hollywood Dance Camp: The Hollywood Dance Camp offers unlimited dance classes at some of Hollywood's most famous dance studios, including Millennium, Debbie Reynolds, The Edge and more.
We provide specialized 8-day and 14-day dance camps throughout the year to beginner to advanced level students from all countries (ages 16+). Our camps offer dancers the unique experience to elevate their dance skills to an entire new level in the entertainment capital of the world.
Dancing in North Hollywood means that you will be dancing at some of the most famous dance studios in the world and take classes from world renowned choreographers who are responsible for the hottest music videos of today.
Conveniently located in the Hollywood area, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a private make-up artist school providing quality make-up artist training programs to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals alike.
One of the most sought-after celebrity make-up artists in LA, Kimberly Bosso offers 6-day and 4-day intensive certificate courses, and a 1-day intensive course in Make up Artist Training.
Students of Kimberley Bosso's affordable 6-day and 4-day intensive make up training courses are awarded with a professional certificate upon completion.
This certificate will prepare you for an exciting career in the make-up industry. So get ready to learn some serious makeup skills and be on your way to a wonderful new profession!
Kimberley Bosso's make-up classes are held in Hollywood, close to CBS Studios. Sunset Boulevard is situated close to Bel-Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades, and runs along the northern boundary of UCLA Westwood campus.
Student Testimonial: "Not only did I get the results I was wanting from Kimberley's course, but just learning the airbrushing alone was worth the entire course. It was definitely worth the investment!" - Sara Malek, Austin TX
We believe that the best education is one where a student not only hears and sees the concepts but practices and practices under the direct supervision of a trained instructor. That is why we keep a small class size and maintain a favorable student to teacher ratio at all times. The tools, materials, insight, and instruction to learn are readily available to students.
Focus and self-expression are key. Blush School of Makeup teaches its disciplines differently from other schools; instead, our passion and expertise are in makeup and makeup only. We foster the growth of each artist’s passion, from stage to bridal, we ensure that they are ready to freelance as a professional the day they graduate. The proof is in the caliber of our graduate artists.
Located on Russian Hill overlooking beautiful San Francisco Bay, the San Francisco Art Institute (SFAI) is an accredited art school that offers a wide-range of Certificate, Diploma, and Degree programs in art & design fields that include Animation, Art History, Fine Arts, Photography, and more. We provide a variety of undergraduate and graduate options for students from our fully equipped facilities and state-of-the-art technology resources on campus.
SFAI emphasizes vision, imagination, intellectual development, hands-on experience, and engagement with the world. Our faculty encourage students to be self-motivated and self-directed, and provide guidance and support.
Artistic, personal, and intellectual development is fused so that the process of making work is a life-enriching experience and prepares students for a creative life. As an institution we continue to be innovators in the field of education.
SFAI is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Elegance International (EI) School of Professional Makeup is a leading, accredited makeup school in the heart of Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA. We provide a range of quality makeup training programs in the fields of makeup artistry, special effects makeup and studio makeup. In addition, we offer master classes, one-on-one training and continuing education programs. We welcome students from California and throughout the USA, as well as international students.
We are fully devoted to training budding makeup artists, and provide a comprehensive hands-on education in all areas of professional makeup. Our makeup classes are tailored to suit all categories of serious students who wish to develop a career in this area. EI welcomes students from all over the world to begin a career in the field of makeup artistry, and is approved to issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates.
Elegance International is an ACCSCT (The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology) member. Our student services include a full-fledged library and providing housing facilities.
Professional Makeup Classes and Workshops include:
- Artistry of Makeup
- Special Effects Makeup Program
- Studio Makeup Artist Program
- Master Classes in subjects such as hair arranging & wig styling, advanced tech lab, tattoos for film, airbrushing, face & body painting and mask making.
- One-on-one training
- Continuing education classes
We welcome international students, can issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates and help with visa formalities, accommodation and job prospects.