International dance school / dance camps in California USA: Beginner dance classes in Los Angeles / Hollywood studios' area. Hip hop dance classes, ballet classes, jazz dance lessons, dance camps for high school teens (16+), youth & young adults. Intensive dance classes - street Jazz, Popping, House, Ballet, Belly dancing for beginners to advanced dancers, international students. Summer dance programs.
The Hollywood Dance Camp: The Hollywood Dance Camp offers unlimited dance classes at some of Hollywood's most famous dance studios, including Millennium, Debbie Reynolds, The Edge and more. We provide specialized 8-day and 14-day dance camps throughout the year to beginner to advanced level students from all countries (ages 16+). Dance styles include Hip-Hop, Popping, Ballet, Belly Dancing, Jazz, House, and more. Our camps offer dancers the unique experience to elevate their dance skills to an entire new level in the entertainment capital of the world. Enjoy the beautiful California weather, beach days, shopping trips, Hollywood sight-seeing and, of course, take as many dance classes as you could possibly want!
8 and 14-Day Year-round & Summer Dance Camp Programs: Open to students from all countries at all dance levels (ages 16+). Camp features include:
- Unlimited dance classes at Hollywood's top dance studios - Master dance classes - Special dance seminars - Accommodation and breakfast - Fun activities and nights out - Excursions to Santa Monica beach, Universal Studios, and more.
Dance styles / classes taught in: - Ballet - Belly Dance - Bollywood - Breaking - Burlesque - Burlesque Jazz - Contemporary Jazz - Dance Hall - Freestyle / Groove - Heels - Hip Hop - House - Jazz - Jazz Funk - Jazz Technique - Krumping - Latin Groove - Locking - Popping - Pumps - Salsa - SALT - Step/ Stroll - Stretch - Tap - Tumbling - Turns - Voice - Yoga
Academy of Makeup & Fashion, based in Encino (central portion of the southern San Fernando Valley and on the north slope of the Santa Monica Mountains), Los Angeles, CA, offers a total education in the Art and Science of professional Makeup Artistry & Image Management, and provides the most up-to-date, comprehensive courses available for students, cosmetologists, aestheticians and those looking for a new exciting creative career.
Barbara Layne, founder, president and instructor of The Academy, is a leading authority in the development of cosmetics and skin care, makeup artistry, image consulting, nutrition and exercise. As CEO and president of Lady Layne - Professional Cosmetics, her mastery of makeup application has earned her international acclaim as one of Hollywood's most accomplished makeup artists. Ms. Layne has worked with many celebrities and her client list includes professionals, governments and Fortune 500 companies.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
Conveniently located just off the Junipero Serra Freeway, Tiffany’s Dance Academy South San Francisco offers dance classes for students from the age of 2 all the way up to adult, in the styles of tap, jazz, ballet and hip-hop. Our classes take place Monday to Thursday afternoons, with a full Saturday program also in place. In addition to recreational classes, TDA of South San Francisco has a a performing company with groups that compete in the area, and partake in additional community performances in the South San Francisco and San Bruno areas.
TDA's goal is to provide professional, fun training in all the disciplines of dance. The staff here at TDA consists of professionally trained teachers, most of whom hold 4-year degrees in dance, or extensive professional choreographic and performance experience. All of our instructors are full-time, and thus completely committed to the art of teaching dance. We believe that the quality of teaching should not differ between toddler-dancers and advanced teens, and therefore most all the TDA instructors teach every age. This ensures continuity and thorough training, right from the beginning.
MicMakeupSchool is a world-renowned traveling makeup school that offers one-day professional make-up artist training and certification programs in a range of cities throughout the United States. We offer our make-up classes in San Diego, CA; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Seattle, WA; Miami, FL and Washington DC among many others. Our makeup programs are only offered in each city four times a year so early booking is essential.
Our make-up programs are taught by a renowned LA makeup artist and cater for all skill levels - from beginner to advanced. Every class is hands-on and has a maximum number of 18 students. This creates an environment where each student has easy access to the instructor to ask questions or review their makeup techniques. Upon completion of the course curriculum, students will receive a Certificate representing achievement in Elite Makeup Artistry.
A career as a professional makeup artist is an exciting choice. The fashion and entertainment industries offer several opportunities for well-trained makeup artists. This short make-up courses are ideal for the working individual who wants to start their career as a makeup artist in the shortest amount of time.
- Makeup Principles Certification
- Bridal Makeup Certification
- HD Film / Photo / TV Makeup Certification
- HD Red Carpet Makeup Certification
- Basic Hairstyling for Makeup Artists Certification
- Makeup Artist Portfolio Day Certification
Classes consists of lecture - demo - application for each section.
Situated in Southwestern Sacramento, California, My Beauty & Barber College offer exciting full-time and part-time professional programs in Cosmetology, Barbering, Nail Technology and Esthetics - allowing you to jump-start your career in as little as 2.5 months. Students receive a strong academic foundation combined with "hands-on" practical training on clients of all ages, genders, and hair styles.
Our high faculty-to-student ratio means students receive individual attention as well as group learning demonstrations to develop important skills. Our students graduate with the equivalent skills of a person working in the industry for approximately two years.
Our mission is to be a recognized regional provider of highly-trained, experienced, and innovative professionals by offering exceptional barbering, cosmetology, and esthetician programs to vocational career students.
By combining faculty and student passion, academic excellence, and extensive hands-on laboratory training, we prepare graduating students to become licensed professionals ready for an exciting and successful career in the beauty industry.