Media arts schools in California: Multimedia college in San Diego offering bachelor degrees in 3D animation, digital video production, graphic design & web design. Bachelor of science in media arts, associate degree & diploma programs, professional development courses in Southern CA.
Platt College San Diego: Platt College San Diego offers a range of Diploma & Degree programs in media arts fields including Web Design, Graphic Design, Animation, Video Production, and more. Because the fields in which we instruct are in a constant state of development, our emphasis is on providing a foundation in problem solving skills to meet future challenges and the needs of a changing and constantly evolving job market. Our Bachelor of Science Degree in Media Arts prepares students with a broad range of graphic design and technical knowledge for a variety of media arts careers.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Media Arts Degree & Diploma Programs: Bachelor Degree Programs: - 3D Animation
- Digital Video Production
- Graphic Design (Associate Degree also available)
- Web Design.
Diploma Programs: Web Design, Graphic Design, Digital Video Production, 3D Animation, Web Design (Advanced Diploma), Professional Doploma programs.
Elegance International (EI) School of Professional Makeup is a leading, accredited makeup school in the heart of Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA. We provide a range of quality makeup training programs in the fields of makeup artistry, special effects makeup and studio makeup. In addition, we offer master classes, one-on-one training and continuing education programs. We welcome students from California and throughout the USA, as well as international students.
We are fully devoted to training budding makeup artists, and provide a comprehensive hands-on education in all areas of professional makeup. Our makeup classes are tailored to suit all categories of serious students who wish to develop a career in this area. EI welcomes students from all over the world to begin a career in the field of makeup artistry, and is approved to issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates.
Elegance International is an ACCSCT (The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology) member. Our student services include a full-fledged library and providing housing facilities.
Professional Makeup Classes and Workshops include:
- Artistry of Makeup
- Special Effects Makeup Program
- Studio Makeup Artist Program
- Master Classes in subjects such as hair arranging & wig styling, advanced tech lab, tattoos for film, airbrushing, face & body painting and mask making.
- One-on-one training
- Continuing education classes
We welcome international students, can issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates and help with visa formalities, accommodation and job prospects.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
Situated in Southwestern Sacramento, California, My Beauty & Barber College offer exciting full-time and part-time professional programs in Cosmetology, Barbering, Nail Technology and Esthetics - allowing you to jump-start your career in as little as 2.5 months. Students receive a strong academic foundation combined with "hands-on" practical training on clients of all ages, genders, and hair styles.
Our high faculty-to-student ratio means students receive individual attention as well as group learning demonstrations to develop important skills. Our students graduate with the equivalent skills of a person working in the industry for approximately two years.
Our mission is to be a recognized regional provider of highly-trained, experienced, and innovative professionals by offering exceptional barbering, cosmetology, and esthetician programs to vocational career students.
By combining faculty and student passion, academic excellence, and extensive hands-on laboratory training, we prepare graduating students to become licensed professionals ready for an exciting and successful career in the beauty industry.
Davide Bigazzi is an award winning designer and metalsmith from Florence, Italy who is renowned for his mastery of chasing and repousse. Davide offers workshops in chasing and repoussé as well as weekly classes in chasing, repoussé, and jewelry fabrication at his studio in the San Francisco Bay Area (Menlo Park, CA).
Workshops and classes are intensive, hands-on, individualized, and limited to four students. The studio setting and small classes guarantee a unique and effective environment for learning, as well as tailored instruction. Both beginners and experienced students are welcome.
Learn all about Davide Bigazzi’s handcrafted jewelry and hollowware - a blend of contemporary artistry and old world craftsmanship that echoes back to his native Florence. Capturing the intrinsic beauty and sculptural qualities of precious metals has been his lifelong passion.
Positively Tan: Spray Tan Class provides comprehensive online, in-class and private airbrush spray tan training in a range of locations in the U.S. including Corona, Riverside County & San Diego in California; Dallas & Austin in Texas; and Honolulu in Hawaii.
Teaching both beginners and professionals, we offer private / 1-on-1 training and in-class spray tan training sessions. Our online / Skype-based spray tan classes are available to students from throughout the U.S. and around the world.
We take pride in caring for our student’s needs with each step of their journey: from the beginning until they feel they are ready to step off onto their own.
There is not one student our trainers have not reached out to after the training to ensure they were getting their questions answered.
We guarantee that you will feel much more confident, informed, and excited about spray tanning once you finish any of our courses. Sign up today!
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production