English language schools for children in Texas: English classes in San Antonio for kids, ESL programs for international students (juniors & high school teens), study help, local private ESL tutoring in Bexar County area. Cursos de inglés en San Antonio, Texas - Clases de inglés para niños, jóvenes, adolecentes y adultos, campamentos de verano en EEUU..
International Language Center at San Antonio: Situated in Stone Oak in north-central San Antonio (Bexar County TX), International Language Center at San Antonio provides beginner to advanced level English language courses for kids and teens year round and in summer. Our ESL language programs are available to locally-based and international children and adults. Courses are taught by experienced, qualified tutors.
Having served our community since 1999, International Language Center at San Antonio understands the needs of English language learners in San Antonio. Our key points of distinction include:
- Teaching Languages in San Antonio for Over 10 Years
- Affiliated with Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
- Conveniently Located on the Northside in Stone Oak
- Native Speaking Instructors
- Become Fluent in Just Months
Achieve Fluency in Months - Key Language Skills: Our students achieve fluency in just a few months. We emphasize the following skills:
- Reading skills
- Writing skills
- Phonetics and how to interpret phonetic marks in a dictionary
- Listening skills that are geared toward improving speaking abilities
- Grammar - using a grammar bank to support students to acquire knowledge of structure
- Verbal skills - including pronunciation, vocabulary development, and conversational activity
English Language Classes for Kids & Teens:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Group English courses
- Private / One-to-One English lessons
- Summer English classes for kids (K-12)
- We also provide English classes for adults and instruction in foreign languages (German, Italian, French, Arabic, Japanese, and Korean)
Student Testimonials: "Great teacher, patient, and excellent instructor. Flexibility for private lessons and great benefit. - Linda
“Learned a great deal in such a short amount of time. Excellent professors with lots of useful knowledge. - Vicky
"I would definitely recommend ILCSA to anyone who is looking for a quality education”. - Yana
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Give your child or teenager the opportunity to learn English at their own pace. ABC Languages provides private and semi-private ESL lessons to kids, teens and adult learners throughout Westchester County NY and Southern Connecticut.
• Our experienced tutors are available 7 days a week and will come to your home, office or another agreed location. Choose the schedule that best suits you and learn English at your own pace!
• Whether you are a total beginner or at a more advanced level, your teacher will create a customized curriculum that best suits your learning needs.
• All of our English teachers have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native speakers who are carefully hand-selected.
• One-on-one or small group instruction means more practice time and the ability to interact authentically with your teacher as you practice the material through discussion, role play and other activities that promote gaining practical skills.
• Our individual ESL language tutoring is very convenient for students in Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Peekskill and Rye (close to the Bronx) in Westchester County NY, and in Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan and Darien in Southern CT.
D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides summer English camps in California for children ages 3-16 as well as academic year, English immersion homestay programs for children entering 4th-8th Grade.
Our programs combine quality English classes with fun excursions to popular tourist destinations that allow our students to experience American culture and practice their English language skills.
Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Homestay students reside in a home with a local family, and attend the prestigious Montessori on the Lake school in Lake Forest, CA.
All of our students return home with noticeably stronger English skills. They will have confidence in their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English.
We provide the Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
Thanks to our ESL programs, our students experience American culture in a way that will contribute to their future academic success. They will have fun and make new friends from around the world!
Educational Consortium Institute (ECI), located in Aptos (80 miles from San Francisco), California, is an English Language School offering English Language Immersion Programs for students aged 14 to 18. ECI was originally founded in 1993 and has been providing educational opportunities for international teens wanting to study in the United States. Students studying with ECI have dramatically improved their English language skills and have gone on to prestigious universities and careers.
ECI provides programs both for the student wanting to study for a short time, and for the student wanting to study for one or more years at a U.S. high school.
Learn American English while enjoying a vacation in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
Range of total-immersion English programs of international students:
• Residential summer English Camp + Disney for juniors / teens (ages 12-14) and seniors (ages 15-18).
• Intensive English Course + College Preparation Program (ages 15+)
• Year-round residential ESL immersion programs for large groups of 30+ students (adults & children from ages 15+).
Accredited ESL Programs:
All of our intensive English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Using a "communicative approach" (CLT) to second-language instruction, classes are based on the theory that the primary function of language use is communication.
Carefully selected certified English teachers who are experienced in teaching international students assure an unforgettable 'English Language Adventure'.
Using the “80:20 Rule", the instructor’s goal is to create an environment where students are communicating 80% of the time and the instructor is communicating 20% of the time. Students move at their own pace through our highly engaging curriculum.
Located in the "Fun Capital of the World" Orlando, Florida fun is non-stop! With over 11 theme parks, museums and Kennedy Space Center, students enjoy every minute of their adventure.
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded on completion.
Summer ESL Immersion Camps 2-10 weeks, residential programs - June, July & August
• Junior / Teen English Program (ages 10-14)
• Senior Program (ages 15-18)
• 30 hrs per week of English instruction
• Workshops: Accent Reduction, American Etiquette, Spelling Techniques
• Excursions to Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World & more
• Online English Lessons ToCollegeUSA - English plus College Preparation
• 4 Month Program (Intensive English Program + College Preparatory Program)
• GUARANTEED COLLEGE ADMISSION in Florida without taking the SAT. ACT, or TOEFL!
• For Individuals & Groups.
Situated in Sheridan Oregon, in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, Delphian School is a premiere, independent, non-religious, co-educational day and boarding school that serves local and international students.
We offer quality college preparatory education for elementary through high school students. Boarding students are accepted from the age of 10 through 18, and day students from the age of 5 through 18.
We also offer summer camp programs, and an English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
Our students are actively engaged in learning, studying independently and moving at the speed that is right for them. You’ll see lively one-on-one and small group discussions on works of literature, art, business, science or current events.
Every academic program is individually designed to best cater to the student's academic needs and interests. Our faculty excel at keeping students motivated and on track with their studies, and you can be assured that each student receives highly personal attention.
Our 800-acre campus is located 60 miles southwest of Portland, in Oregon's scenic Willamette Valley.
"For me, Delphian meant peace of mind. I knew that Delphian was taking care of my son in the best possible way on all levels and from all angles." - Parent Testimonial
Are you searching for a top-quality English immersion program for your child or teenager?
Located in the San Fernando Valley region, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, co-educational day school that provides an English Immersion Program for international students from around the world (elementary school, middle school & high school-age students).
In addition to our academic year program, we offer an English summer camp, winter camp, and a spring camp.
Our academic year program is designed for children and teenagers who wish to become competitive with American students in their pursuit of an American education.
By attending an American school and participating in the same classes as native English-speaking students, all of our international students are fully immersed in the English language and American culture.
The focus of our English language camps for international students is on immersing them in English through participation in classes, workshops and fun activities with the rest of the student body at Delphi.
Our campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace.
Student Testimonial: “I had a very good time at the Delphi camp. I got to do new things like stone carving and woodworking. I made many new friends and my English is much better now!”
- Delphi Camp Student
Academic Year English Immersion Program:
- For international elementary school, middle school & high school students
- Course Duration: Students can choose to study for a full academic year or more, or complete a shorter program
- Accommodation with American host family available English Immersion Camps:
- Offered in Summer, Winter, and Spring
- Course Duration: 4 weeks but this can be extended up to 3 months
- Accommodation with American host family available