French language classes in Pasadena CA: French lessons for adults, beginners, business professionals, college students. Find private French tutoring for kids & teens, group/ conversational French classes in Los Angeles County area including Pasadena, Alhambra, Rosemead, Glendale..
Savoir Faire Language Institute is a dedicated language school in Los Angeles that provides French language lessons for adults and children at beginner to advanced levels.
Located in Redondo Beach in the stunning South Bay area, we welcome students from the Pasadena, Alhambra, Rosemead, Glendale, and surrounding areas of the San Gabriel Valley, as well as from throughout Los Angeles.
We offer an immersion approach in a relaxed atmosphere where our students can naturally communicate and laugh as they participate in activities that really get them talking and learning.
We provide our teachers with training, constant support, serious supervision and numerous opportunities to grow.
We believe that successful communication is not found only in textbooks, drills and grammar exercises.
Successful communication is to be able to comprehend, speak and understand the culture.
As a French cultural and educational center, the Alliance Française believes immersion is the best means of learning French and we owe our success to that philosophy. In our school, students enjoy a simultaneous cultural and linguistic education. Founded in 1889, the Alliance Francaise of San Francisco is one of San Francisco's oldest cultural and educational institutions. We offer a friendly and stimulating environment to help you gain confidence in the language.
Are you searching for quality French classes in the San Jose area?
ABC Languages provides group and private French lessons to adults, business professionals, college students and children at our language school in downtown Menlo Park.
In addition, we offer French language programs to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Redwood City, Los Gatos & Santa Clara.
We also have a school in downtown San Francisco, and offer private French tutoring throughout the Los Angeles County area.
Our French classes are taught by native French teachers, using a communicative approach, with a learner-centered classroom. This means you are speaking and practicing French from day one.
Role play, authentic conversation practice, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes. You will find yourself beginning to think in French as you use your new language to interact with your teacher and fellow classmates.
Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users, ABC has honed an excellent reputation in the Bay Area.
Teachers must have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience before even being interviewed. Our teachers make sure the language comes alive in the classroom and students feel confident and excited to speak in French.
French Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens: Beginner to advanced level
- Group French classes at 9 levels
- Private French lessons
- Conversational French
- Survival French
- French for kids (private lessons at our school or at-home tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students)
- Family French classes
- French Grammar
- Corporate French language training for businesses & organizations
- Online/ Skype French lessons
We also teach Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi & English among other languages.
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Arabic Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Arabic classes in San Francisco? A leading provider of foreign language classes, ABC Languages offers group Arabic classes and private Arabic tutoring for adults, business professionals & executives, college students, kids and teens.
• Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown San Francisco, we teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our experienced and professional Arabic tutors can also deliver private lessons in your home or office, with day, evening and weekend classes available.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our group classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country.
• However, if you want to learn a particular dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, you can take private lessons.
• Our native Arabic instructors know how to make lessons lively and interactive, while encouraging students to engage in conversation, role-play and other language activities. This means you learn Arabic for authentic use in the real world.
• We also teach Arabic at our school in Menlo Park (serving Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Jose and Sunnyvale).
Student Review: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
Arabic Language Programs: Total beginner to advanced level
• Group Arabic classes for adults (Evening classes)
• Weekend Arabic classes (Intensive classes)
• Private Arabic lessons at our school or your home/office
• Arabic conversation classes
• Corporate Arabic language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Arabic lessons..
Other Foreign Languages: • English; French: Spanish; Italian; German; Russian; Portuguese; Japanese; Mandarin Chinese; Arabic; Korean; and Farsi
Department of Modern Languages, College of Marin, North Bay
Courses / Programs
The Department of Modern Languages in the College of Marin provides quality language instruction in a range of foreign languages, including French, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese among others. Conveniently situated in Kentfield, just 3 miles south-west of San Rafael, we offer French classes for students at elementary, intermediate or advanced level. In addition, students have the opportunity to earn an Associate of Arts (A.A.) in French.
In California, knowledge of a second modern language is now required in many jobs that involve dealing with the public. These may include Civil Service roles, social work, nursing, and other service-oriented fields.
Another major reason to learn the French language is that you also learn about the culture, philosophy, and civilization of another people, thereby broadening your understanding of the world and enriching your intellectual growth. On the practical side, any field of specialization (medicine, law, journalism, business, teaching) is enhanced if you can speak another language.