French language classes in Santa Clarita CA: French classes for adults, beginners, business professionals, college students. Find private French lessons/ tutors for kids & teens, group/ conversational French classes in Los Angeles County area including Santa Clarita, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley CA..
Bonjour! ABC Languages provides French language classes in downtown San Francisco, convenient for students in Oakland, South San Francisco, Daly City, and the surrounding areas.
French is a fun and rewarding language to learn. We teach adults, business professionals, college students, kids and teenagers of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play and games all in French. We want to see you learn French in a natural way, so you can use your language skills in the real world, not just in the classroom.
Our native French instructors teach you skills you can practice right away in your class, while you chat and make friends with the other students in French. We know when our students learn French well, they stay on to achieve fluency.
We also teach French at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (serving the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and San Jose). In addition, we offer private French tutoring throughout Los Angeles County.
Student Testimonial: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
- Adam W
French Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens Beginners to Advanced
- Group French classes
- Saturday French classes (Intensive classes - 3 hours)
- Private French lessons
- Conversational French
- Survival French
- French for kids including private tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students
- Family French classes
- Corporate French language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
- Online/ Skype French lessons
We also teach Spanish; Italian; German; Portuguese; Russian; Farsi; Arabic; Chinese; Japanese; Korean & English.
As a French cultural and educational center, the Alliance Française believes immersion is the best means of learning French and we owe our success to that philosophy. In our school, students enjoy a simultaneous cultural and linguistic education. Founded in 1889, the Alliance Francaise of San Francisco is one of San Francisco's oldest cultural and educational institutions. We offer a friendly and stimulating environment to help you gain confidence in the language.
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Farsi Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Farsi (Persian) is a rewarding language to learn whether it is in a group, one-on-one or through corporate language training.
• With a convenient location in downtown San Francisco, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school providing quality Farsi classes for adults, business professionals, college students, teenagers and kids.
• Private Farsi tutoring can take place at our school in the Financial District, or at your home, office or other San Francisco location.
• For your convenience, day, evening and weekend classes are available for students from beginner to advanced level.
• Our native-speaking Farsi tutors teach in a practical way, helping you learn to use your language skills in the real world. With learner-centered activities, students learn authentic language skills through natural conversation and role-play at ABC Languages.
• Our small groups of no more than 10 students allow you plenty of practice time and class interaction. Starting with basic writing skills and conversation and moving on to more complex communication skills, groups move ahead at a natural pace.
• Our relaxed atmosphere allows for fun in the classroom. Let us know what your interests are and we can let you know what classes are available.
Student Review: “Not only do I think that my teacher is great, my classmates also love our teacher, and this really helps, because we all look forward to coming back every week and we progress together and keep each other motivated.” - Maria
Farsi (Persian) Language Classes: Total beginner to advanced
• Group Farsi classes for adults (Evening classes)
• Private Farsi lessons at our school or your home / office
• Farsi conversation classes
• Corporate Farsi language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Survival Farsi for tourists
• Farsi classes for kids & teens (elementary, middle & high school)
• Skype / Online Farsi lessons..
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
Department of Modern Languages, College of Marin, North Bay
Courses / Programs
The Department of Modern Languages in the College of Marin provides quality language instruction in a range of foreign languages, including French, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese among others. Conveniently situated in Kentfield, just 3 miles south-west of San Rafael, we offer French classes for students at elementary, intermediate or advanced level. In addition, students have the opportunity to earn an Associate of Arts (A.A.) in French.
In California, knowledge of a second modern language is now required in many jobs that involve dealing with the public. These may include Civil Service roles, social work, nursing, and other service-oriented fields.
Another major reason to learn the French language is that you also learn about the culture, philosophy, and civilization of another people, thereby broadening your understanding of the world and enriching your intellectual growth. On the practical side, any field of specialization (medicine, law, journalism, business, teaching) is enhanced if you can speak another language.