French language classes in Santa Monica CA: French classes for adults, beginners, business professionals, college students. Find private French lessons/ tutors for kids & teens, group/ conversational French classes in Los Angeles County area including Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, La Cañada Flintridge CA..
• ABC Languages offers group and private French lessons to professionals, students and children ages 5+ from elementary through high school.
• We teach French at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (San Mateo County) as well as to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley region of the South Bay and San Francisco Bay Areas. Contact us about French lessons in Santa Clara County - including in Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
• Our French classes are taught by native French teachers, using a communicative approach, with a learner-centered classroom. This means you are speaking and practicing French from day one.
• Role play, authentic conversation practice, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes. You will find yourself beginning to think in French as you use your new language to interact with your teacher and fellow classmates.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users, ABC has honed an excellent reputation in the Bay Area. Teachers must have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience before even being interviewed.
• Our teachers make sure the language comes alive in the classroom and students feel confident and excited to speak in French. We also have a school in downtown San Francisco.
• Group French classes at 9 levels from total beginner through to advanced
• French conversation classes
• Private French classes
• Corporate French language training
• French classes for kids ages 5+
• Online French lessons
Further Language Classes: • We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Arabic, German, Portuguese, and Farsi among other languages.
Learn French by Skype with an experienced teacher from France!
Paris Version à la Française offers French learners in Los Angeles, California and across the U.S. the opportunity to learn French online through conversation and structured lessons.
The aim of our online French classes is to help you to get confidence in your French language. Online French lessons allow you to study whenever and wherever you want.
Schedule your classes around your work and family commitments, and learn at your own pace.
"I studied with Pascale earlier this year and massively improved my French in only a short time! She will assess your ability and tailor lessons to your competence in a relaxed, conversational style. Highly recommended!" - Rob
"After six months with Pascale, I am now able to have a conversation in French, and my writing (and reading) has drastically improved. In addition, I have learned a great deal about the French culture. Pascale is really kind and patient, and she has made a lot of effort to adapt the course to my needs. Thank you Pascale for creating an interesting course! I would definitely recommend her for all levels of French.” - Jennifer
“I found Pascal’s method of teaching very effective as well as enjoyable. Pascal uses a combination of conversation, reading and listening skills, to teach and encourages learning the French language. Pascal also offers an online program that supports her teaching. I would highly recommend Pascal as a French teacher.” - Wendy
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
Bonjour! ABC Languages provides French language classes in downtown San Francisco, convenient for students in Oakland, South San Francisco, Daly City, and the surrounding areas.
French is a fun and rewarding language to learn. We teach adults, business professionals, college students, kids and teenagers of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play and games all in French. We want to see you learn French in a natural way, so you can use your language skills in the real world, not just in the classroom.
Our native French instructors teach you skills you can practice right away in your class, while you chat and make friends with the other students in French. We know when our students learn French well, they stay on to achieve fluency.
We also teach French at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (serving the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and San Jose). In addition, we offer private French tutoring throughout Los Angeles County.
Student Testimonial: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
- Adam W
French Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens Beginners to Advanced
- Group French classes
- Saturday French classes (Intensive classes - 3 hours)
- Private French lessons
- Conversational French
- Survival French
- French for kids including private tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students
- Family French classes
- Corporate French language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
- Online/ Skype French lessons
We also teach Spanish; Italian; German; Portuguese; Russian; Farsi; Arabic; Chinese; Japanese; Korean & English.
Are you searching for quality French classes in Los Angeles?
Savoir Faire Language Institute is a dedicated language school in Los Angeles that provides French language lessons for adults and children at beginner to advanced levels.
Located in Redondo Beach in the stunning South Bay area, we welcome students from the Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Van Nuys, Beverly Hills, North Hollywood, and San Fernando Valley areas, as well as from throughout Los Angeles.
We offer an immersion approach in a relaxed atmosphere where our students can naturally communicate and laugh as they participate in activities that really get them talking and learning.
We provide our teachers with training, constant support, serious supervision and numerous opportunities to grow.
We believe that successful communication is not found only in textbooks, drills and grammar exercises.
Successful communication is to be able to comprehend, speak and understand the culture.
As a French cultural and educational center, the Alliance Française believes immersion is the best means of learning French and we owe our success to that philosophy. In our school, students enjoy a simultaneous cultural and linguistic education. Founded in 1889, the Alliance Francaise of San Francisco is one of San Francisco's oldest cultural and educational institutions. We offer a friendly and stimulating environment to help you gain confidence in the language.
Department of Modern Languages, College of Marin, North Bay
Courses / Programs
The Department of Modern Languages in the College of Marin provides quality language instruction in a range of foreign languages, including French, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese among others. Conveniently situated in Kentfield, just 3 miles south-west of San Rafael, we offer French classes for students at elementary, intermediate or advanced level. In addition, students have the opportunity to earn an Associate of Arts (A.A.) in French.
In California, knowledge of a second modern language is now required in many jobs that involve dealing with the public. These may include Civil Service roles, social work, nursing, and other service-oriented fields.
Another major reason to learn the French language is that you also learn about the culture, philosophy, and civilization of another people, thereby broadening your understanding of the world and enriching your intellectual growth. On the practical side, any field of specialization (medicine, law, journalism, business, teaching) is enhanced if you can speak another language.