Foreign language schools for kids in Washington State: Kids Spanish classes in Spokane WA, German language lessons for kids & teens - elementary, middle & high school students. Spanish immersion programs & Spanish language tutoring in Spokane County WA.
SpoLang Foreign Language Academy: Situated in south-east Spokane WA, SpoLang Foreign Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level Spanish and German classes to children ages 3 through high school. All classes are taught in small groups of 6-8 students from beginner to advanced levels.
Spanish & German Language Lessons for Children (Ages 3+) - Spanish Early Elementary (ages 3-5)
- Spanish Elementary
- German Early Elementary (ages 3-5)
- German Elementary
- German Middle School
- German High School
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
ABC Languages, Menlo Park & San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of quality Spanish language instruction for toddlers and kids.
• Crossing Borders provides year-round Spanish language classes for kids, after-school Spanish programs, and Spanish summer camps for elementary, middle and high school students.
• Private Spanish Lessons: Our Spanish for kids is offered via one-on-one classes for children ages 5-12 years old at our Rice Village school after 4pm, and a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes is required to sign up. We also offer semi-private classes for 2-4 students.
• Virtual Spanish Classes: Crossing Borders Spanish for Kids offers one of the most comprehensive and superb language classes for ages 7-12 in Texas. Our interactive software makes classes a breeze for all of our students.
• Our programs are ideal for any parent who wants to develop their child’s second language in an effortless and natural way. Our immersion language curriculum is unmatched.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
Parent Review: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.”
eLearning Chinese Studio offers Mandarin Chinese language lessons for kids and teens (ages 2.5 years +) in Bellevue in the Eastside region of King County, WA. At our studio, we provide an engaging and supportive learning environment, create entertaining and interactive learning experiences and encourage respect for all people. eLearning Chinese Studio is both a Chinese language educator and Chinese culture ambassador. Our small classes are designed for students of all ages.
eLearning Chinese Studio offers supplementary Chinese lessons for young children and also provides tutoring for older children and adults. Our Chinese language programs include preschool and afternoon classes for students who attend kindergarten elsewhere in the morning. The school also specializes in immersion education for students who are not of Chinese descent.
Mandarin Chinese language classes for kids and teens of all levels from beginner to advanced (Ages 2.5 years +):
- Tadpole Talent Series Chinese language classes (Ages 2.5 - 6 years)
- Polliwog Enrichment Chinese language classes (Ages 5 - 7 years)
- Language Builder Chinese language classes (Ages 7 years +)
- Chinese language immersion summer camps (Ages 3 - 8 years)
The emphasis is that children will learn by living the language.
Sponge Spanish Language Classes, Seattle & Eastside
Courses / Programs
With schools in Seattle and Eastside (convenient for students from Kirkland, Bellevue & Redmond WA), Sponge is a language immersion school that offers Spanish language classes for young children from newborn through elementary school.
We also offer classes in Lynnwood in the North Seattle area.
Courses include Child/Caregiver Classes (ages 0-4), Just Kids Classes (ages 3+), and Elementary School Classes (K-5th Grades).
In addition to our on-site courses, we also offer our classes at top daycare, preschools and elementary schools in the area.
All of our classes are designed to be engaging and effective. We think the best way to learn a language is to be immersed in it and having fun. That fun is age dependent—meaning peek-a-boo for the infants and drama and art for the big kids.
Our teachers are a diverse group who come from all over the world including Puerto Rico, Chile, Colombia, France, Japan, China and Taiwan. Many have degrees in language and education and years of experience in teaching.
Many are parents themselves and experience personally the joys -- and challenges -- of raising bilingual children. Sponge also offers Mandarin, French and Japanese instruction.
iD Tech Camps in Washington State provide 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy and iD Game Design & Development Academy. iD Tech Camps is America’s #1 Tech Camp, offering summer programs at over 80 prestigious universities in 28 states, including University of Washington - Seattle, and University of Washington - Bothell.
iD Tech programs are taught in small, personalized classes. Instructors are able to work closely with each student in order to customize the course curriculum to each student’s skill and experience level. Whether you are a beginner or extremely advanced, the instructors find fun and challenging ways to develop your tech skills.
Discover how your technical talents and scientific passions can lead to a future career! These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
“I really love how my instructor and everyone was supportive and caring. I made new friends here and would recommend this camp to everyone interested in game making.” - Michael R., Student, University of Washington
• Conveniently located in Manhattan, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school in New York City.
• We offer a wide range of foreign language classes for junior children (ages 4+ years old), high school students and adults, including in Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, German, Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Korean, Japanese and more.
• Our school is located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• We work with schools who want to offer a Spanish language program as part of their curriculum. Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes that meet several times a week, we can design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice) in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.