Sponge Spanish Language Classes, Seattle & Eastside: With convenient locations in Seattle and Eastside WA, Sponge provides Spanish language classes and immersion programs for young children from newborn through elementary school. All of our classes are designed to be engaging and effective.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We think the best way to learn a language is to be immersed in it and having fun. That fun is age dependent—meaning peek-a-boo for the infants and drama and art for the big kids. Our teachers are a diverse group who come from all over the world, and many have degrees in language and education and years of experience in teaching.
Convenient Locations in Seattle area:
- Situated in the Leschi/Mt. Baker Ridge neighborhood, our Seattle center has easy freeway access and accessible street parking.
- Situated in Houghton Village in Kirkland, our Eastside center is also convenient for students from Bellevue and Redmond WA. It offers easy access from I-405 and SR-520, and has plenty of parking.
We also offer classes in Lynnwood in the North Seattle area.
Spanish Language Immersion Classes for Kids: - Child/Caregiver Classes (0-4 years)
- Just Kids Classes (3 and up)
- Elementary School Classes: K-5th Grades
- Custom language classes at top daycare, preschools and elementary schools in the area
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in south-east Spokane WA, SpoLang Foreign Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level Spanish and German classes to children ages 3 through high school.
SpoLang's basic formula places students in an environment dedicated solely to foreign language. Our courses are designed after the European Education Model and are especially developed to utilize a child’s in-born ability to acquire a second language naturally.
SpoLang sets high standards - providing a safe, warm, caring environment with rich, fun-filled, and highly interactive classes.
• Are you searching for Spanish language classes in summer 2019 in Spring / The Woodlands for your child or teenager?
• Situated in The Woodlands TX (just 20 minutes north of Houston), Crossing Borders provides a range of quality Spanish summer camps, for kids and teenagers ages 6-16.
• Crossing Borders also provides year-round Spanish language classes for adults throughout the Houston North Area.
• Crossing Borders Camps offer children the unique opportunity to learn Spanish in a playful and enriching environment. It is an experience that will leave campers with happy, lifelong memories.
• Our summer camps offer a wide range of activities to help students develop teamwork and confidence when using Spanish. Each day has a structured routine, with lesson plans designed to achieve linguistic, cultural, and educational objectives.
• We also provide English and French summer camps for children.
Parent Review: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.” - Lana
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of quality Spanish language instruction for toddlers and kids.
• Crossing Borders provides year-round Spanish language classes for kids, after-school Spanish programs, and Spanish summer camps for elementary, middle and high school students.
• Private Spanish Lessons: Our Spanish for kids is offered via one-on-one classes for children ages 5-12 years old at our Rice Village school after 4pm, and a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes is required to sign up. We also offer semi-private classes for 2-4 students.
• Virtual Spanish Classes: Crossing Borders Spanish for Kids offers one of the most comprehensive and superb language classes for ages 7-12 in Texas. Our interactive software makes classes a breeze for all of our students.
• Our programs are ideal for any parent who wants to develop their child’s second language in an effortless and natural way. Our immersion language curriculum is unmatched.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
Parent Review: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.”
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Washington State through in-class or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tanning training academy!
• We provide comprehensive 1-day spray tan certification programs in Seattle which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Alternatively, study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace anywhere in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver and throughout Washington State and nationwide, with course content available 24/7.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for total beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and focus on hands-on training to help you perfect your technique.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On completion, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by Aviva Labs' President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning. I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler (Owner, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster MA)
• With two conveniently-located schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world.
• Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation.
• On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs. At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendence.
• A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries.
• In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "What I like the most is that we are not just learning English, we are also learning about American culture and the culture of various countries, because we are all from different places." - Angela, Venezuela
Located in Seattle, WA, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL), in cooperation with Seattle Pacific University, offers an accredited TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Certificate via online classes anywhere in the world.
The credits you earn may be applied to the Seattle Pacific University Post-Bachelor's TESOL certificate (12 credit or 24 credit options) or WA state ELL Endorsement offered at School of Teaching ESL.
Your credits may also be applied to the MA/TESOL at Seattle Pacific University.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
While the majority of our online students are from Seattle, Washington State and nationwide, our international online students also live in countries that include, for example, Puerto Rico, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, Italy and Saudi Arabia.
Student Testimonial: "Course delivery was excellent. All of my assignments were returned to me promptly, with extensive comments. I never received this much individual attention in any in-person class I have taken."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Technology in English Language Teaching
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes..