Sprachinstitut TREFFPUNKT, Bamberg: Ensuring the highest instructional quality and the best possible stay in Germany are the top priorities at TREFF PUNKT. The institute director, Alexandra von Rohr, and her team will do everything to ensure that your stay in Bamberg is not only a total learning success but also a cultural experience you won't soon forget. On completion, students receive a TREFF PUNKT certificate for their language level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
German Language Courses
Intensive course; Intensive Plus course; Exam preparatory course; Super Intensive course; One-to-One tuition / Private German lessons. Our course prices include:
- course material including books
- placement, control and final tests
- small groups with an average of 5 students
- study consultation
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week offer of leisure activities
- allocation of tandem partner
- allocation of accommodation
- free internet access on PCs and WLAN
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a popular German language school located in the heart of Nuremberg in the state of Bavaria in south-east Germany.
• Founded in 1986, we offer German courses to international students & expats with all levels of German - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
• Our courses include intensive German courses, exam preparation for the Test DaF, DSH & Goethe exams, private lessons and more through morning, afternoon, and evening classes.
• Our team consists of highly-experienced and competent teachers who specialize in the areas of language training, adult education, translation and pedagogics. Our German courses are taught by native German speakers.
• The goal of our German courses program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. We aim to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
• Nuremberg is located 170km north of Munich and is the second largest city in Bavaria. It is served by excellent road and rail links. Nuremberg Airport offers flights to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe, as well as connecting flights via other airports to international destinations worldwide.
Student Review: "A great experience, and a great school in a great city. If you are willing to come and study the German language, do not hesitate and come quickly to Primus. Thanks for the great time spent in Nürnberg and precisely at Primus."
- Tarek, Lebanon
German Courses: • Beginner to advanced levels (A1, A2, B1, B2 & C1 courses)
• Morning, afternoon & evening German classes
• Intensive German courses (24 lessons per week)
• Test DaF / DSH / Goethe exam preparation classes
• Private German lessons
• Business German course for professionals
• German classes for healthcare workers in hospitals, doctors offices, and homecare
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
• Summer German courses
• Short-term German courses
Also: Courses for English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia
Verbum Novum is an international language travel operator for German language schools in Mainz, Munich, Berlin, Nuremberg and Bremen. We specialize in organizing language travel for students all over the world who want to learn German.
We offer German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced for adults including group and individual classes, homestay programs, exam preparation courses and more, as well as German language summer camps for juniors (Ages 14-17 years).
All our schools are situated in German cities where students can enjoy learning the language, and also discover the culture of the country and the inhabitants.
This is very important for developing the language by learning the culture and traditions of the people and country. Through our immersion programs, you will be able to learn new expressions and new words.
All our partner schools are located in university cities which provides an opportunity for students to study at a university in the same city they are familiar with.
Our courses are provided by qualified teachers with long-term experience in teaching a foreign language with multi-cultural groups.
German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard German Course (20 lessons per week)
- Intensive German Course (25 lessons per week)
- Individual (1-on-1) German Courses
- Evening German Courses
- German Exam Preparation Courses
- Full immersion German language programs - learning & living in your teacher´s house (homestay)
- Summer German courses for adults & college students
- Summer German language camps for juniors (14-17 years)
- University placement assistance
- Online German courses via Skype
The Bénédict School is in the heart of "Rheinland" in Cologne. A historical Metropole with charm and culture, as well as media landscape, international economic concerns, the latest of fashions and technology and many more. We offer a wide variety of German language courses for 30 years to students and adults. We have about 700 international students and adults a year for language courses. Bénédict School is authorised to provide preparation German courses for beginners to advanced levels and is a center for TestDaf-Examination. Certificates from the Bénédict School are recognised by the universities.
With did deutsch-institut, learn German in one of our German language schools in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich. For more than 35 years, we have focused on teaching German as a Foreign Language, and today more than ever we are convinced about the future prospects of our goal.
The easiest way to study the German language is here with us in Germany! Because studying deutsch in deutschland means learning the language and getting to know our culture at the same time – our everyday and business life – exciting cities and many different types of countryside.
To study German at did deutsch-institut also means discovering Germany. At did deutsch-institut, we carry our company’s philosophy in our name: did means deutsch in deutschland (German in Germany) and this is our motto since the establishing of the company in 1970.
Year-round German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard German language courses
- Intensive German language courses
- Premium German language courses
- One-to-one German language courses
- Homestay program with a German family
- Business German language courses
- Summer courses German language courses
- Junior + Youth summer German language courses and summer camps
Study German at F+U, the largest test centre for TestDaF in Europe!
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is a top language school based in Heidelberg, a picturesque yet vibrant university city in central Germany, 80 km south of Frankfurt, as well as in Berlin, Darmstadt and Chemnitz.
All F+U schools combined to cater for 11,000 students & exam participants in 2014 alone.
Our courses include Intensive German, Business German, DSH / TestDaF exam preparation, and private German lessons, among others. Evening classes are also available.
Our German teachers are fully qualified and design their lessons with a very lively and entertaining teaching style. Every week, our students can take part in the F+U leisure and cultural activities programme.
As our students come from all over the world (120+ nationalities to date), the atmosphere in our school is very international. Students get to know each other well, and have fun together while learning German.
The city of Heidelberg is very accessible, conveniently located between Frankfurt and Stuttgart international airports. Our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the Altstadt (the old-town).
We offer accommodation in halls of residence, shared or private apartments, homestay with German host families, and hotels.
"I liked my German teachers a lot. They knew how to make the courses more vivid and interesting for the students. The city itself is very beautiful and the weather was always good."
- Oleksandra from Ukraine
- German Group classes
- Intensive German courses
- German language exam prep courses for TestDaF / DSH / onDaF / TestAS..
- Intensive Semester Course for TestDaF Exam Preparation
- Academic Year / Long-term
- Morning / Afternoon German
- Evening / Weekend German classes
- Business German
- German Conversation classes
- Private German lessons
- Junior German courses for kids
- German for Seniors (50+)
- Summer courses
- Homestay Program (host family)
- German Internship program
- Combined German + English course..