German Course in Germany, Study Abroad Programs in Berlin, Deutschkurse, Deutsch Lernen in München (Munich), Hannover, Hamburg, Köln (Cologne), Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Dresden, Bremen, Austria, Vienna (Wien), Graz, Salzburg..
Sprachinstitut TREFFPUNKT, Bamberg: TREFF PUNKT is an international German language school for adults situated in Bamberg, Bavaria. At TREFFPUNKT we have an international reputation for providing top quality German language courses for companies, educational establishments and individuals. It is highly likely that you heard of TREFFPUNKT through a friend or colleague who recommended the institute.
TREFF PUNKT students are adult learners, and come from all over the world. Representatives of over 60 different nations ranging from complete beginners to experienced linguists have enrolled at the institute. Our language students expect challenging, inspiring teaching and welcome the opportunity to continue learning in their free time by joining activities with local Germans.
As part of our continuous effort to improve the school, we encourage our students to fill in an evaluation form after each course. We are proud that our participants are highly satisfied with their German training and are pleased to recommend TREFFPUNKT.
Course options include
- Intensive course; Intensive Plus course; Exam preparatory course; Super Intensive course; Individual training / One-to-One tuition.
Accredited Language Training:
- Berlin recognizes our courses as an educational holiday for foreign employees in Germany
- Students receive a TREFF PUNKT certificate according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Our course prices include
- course material including books
- placement, control and final tests
- small groups with an average of 5 students
- study consultation
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week offer of leisure activities
- allocation of tandem partner
- allocation of accommodation
- free internet access on PCs and WLAN
The Goethe-Institut provide a range of year-round German language programs to adults, college students and teenagers from around the world at our 11 institutes in Germany, each with its own individual profile and identity.
Our schools are located in Munich in Bavaria, Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Mannheim-Heidelberg, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
The Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our German courses include General & Intensive German, exam preparation courses, German for university studies and Business German.
In addition, we provide corporate German training for companies and individuals, as well as private German lessons.
Our decades of experience and constant development of our teaching methods, the qualifications of our teachers, the regular assessment of our institutes and our entire programme ensure unrivalled quality and the greatest possible success for all learners.
External quality control is certified by EAQUALS (the European Association for Quality Language Services).
Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, your job, to study at a German university or college, or just out of interest, the Goethe-Institut is your partner for learning German successfully through qualified instruction.
LOGO! German language school is located at Wichertstraße 67 (near the Schönhauser Allee) in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district of Berlin in the borough of Pankow, only four stops away on the underground from Alexanderplatz in the city centre. Our dedicated and well-trained teachers specialize in German as a foreign language offering high quality German language courses for all levels. These include intensive and business German classes.
We also offer exam preparation courses for the internationally recognized Goethe Institut examinations, as well as special courses with individual classes to prepare for the academic examinations DSH or Test-DaF.
We offer small teaching groups, with four to a maximum of 8 students per class. Lessons are based around the internationally recognized and widely used teaching series "TANGRAM Aktuell" from the Hueber-Verlag publishing house.
Year-round German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Individual German language classes
- Intensive German language courses
- Business German language courses
- Evening German language courses
- German language exam preparation courses (DSH, Test-DaF, Goethe Institut)
• Study German in the heart of the medieval city of Nuremberg in the south-eastern state of Bavaria!
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a German language course provider that offers German immersion classes to adults and high school students at beginner to advanced levels.
• We provide German as a Foreign Language (DaF) instruction as individual classes, group classes, compact courses, evening classes, intensive courses, conversation courses, Business language courses or preparation courses for the A-Levels (Abitur).
• Our German classes are run by experienced teachers who are prepared to focus on your individual language needs and will find an appropriate structure in class.
• The goal of our program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. Our goal is to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
Student Review: "Everybody at Primus are very nice and helpful and I knew very good friends from different countries. Therefore I am very satisfied with Primus and I recommend you to learn German in Primus. Here it is better than anywhere else!" - Edgardo, Mexico
German Language Classes: Beginner to advanced levels
• Individual / Private German lessons
• Group German courses
• Short German courses
• Morning, Afternoon & Evening German classes
• Intensive German courses
• German Conversation class
• Business German courses
• German Test Preparation courses (Test DaF / DSH / Goethe)
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
We also offer courses in English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
Study German at F+U, the largest test centre for TestDaF in Europe!
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is a top language school based in Heidelberg, a picturesque yet vibrant university city in central Germany, 80 km south of Frankfurt, as well as in Berlin, Darmstadt and Chemnitz.
All F+U schools combined to cater for 11,000 students & exam participants in 2014 alone.
Our courses include Intensive German, Business German, DSH / TestDaF exam preparation, and private German lessons, among others. Evening classes are also available.
Our German teachers are fully qualified and design their lessons with a very lively and entertaining teaching style. Every week, our students can take part in the F+U leisure and cultural activities programme.
As our students come from all over the world (120+ nationalities to date), the atmosphere in our school is very international. Students get to know each other well, and have fun together while learning German.
The city of Heidelberg is very accessible, conveniently located between Frankfurt and Stuttgart international airports. Our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the Altstadt (the old-town).
We offer accommodation in halls of residence, shared or private apartments, homestay with German host families, and hotels.
"I liked my German teachers a lot. They knew how to make the courses more vivid and interesting for the students. The city itself is very beautiful and the weather was always good."
- Oleksandra from Ukraine
- German Group classes
- Intensive German courses
- German language exam prep courses for TestDaF / DSH / onDaF / TestAS..
- Intensive Semester Course for TestDaF Exam Preparation
- Academic Year / Long-term
- Morning / Afternoon German
- Evening / Weekend German classes
- Business German
- German Conversation classes
- Private German lessons
- Junior German courses for kids
- German for Seniors (50+)
- Summer courses
- Homestay Program (host family)
- German Internship program
- Combined German + English course..
GASP Sprachinstitut für Studien- und Berufsvorbereitung, Berlin
Courses / Programs
The GASP Language Institute for Academic Studies and Career Preparation is located in the city of Berlin near the famous Alexanderplatz in the central Mitte district. We prepare foreign students, graduate and post-graduate students to study at a German tertiary educational institution. We also help prepare you to meet the challenges of carrying out difficult tasks in the German language at your place of work within the German business sector.
In addition to this, the language institute trains foreign experts, guest academics, postgraduates and employees (at German companies) to meet the rigorous challenges of using German in their place of work / study.
Verbum Novum is an international language travel operator for German language schools in Mainz, Munich, Berlin, Nuremberg and Bremen. We specialize in organizing language travel for students all over the world who want to learn German.
We offer German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced for adults including group and individual classes, homestay programs, exam preparation courses and more, as well as German language summer camps for juniors (Ages 14-17 years).
All our schools are situated in German cities where students can enjoy learning the language, and also discover the culture of the country and the inhabitants.
This is very important for developing the language by learning the culture and traditions of the people and country. Through our immersion programs, you will be able to learn new expressions and new words.
All our partner schools are located in university cities which provides an opportunity for students to study at a university in the same city they are familiar with.
Our courses are provided by qualified teachers with long-term experience in teaching a foreign language with multi-cultural groups.
German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard German Course (20 lessons per week)
- Intensive German Course (25 lessons per week)
- Individual (1-on-1) German Courses
- Evening German Courses
- German Exam Preparation Courses
- Full immersion German language programs - learning & living in your teacher´s house (homestay)
- Summer German courses for adults & college students
- Summer German language camps for juniors (14-17 years)
- University placement assistance
- Online German courses via Skype