Where to learn Japanese in New York City: Japanese language classes in NYC for adults, business professionals, college students from beginner to advanced level. Find private Japanese tutoring for kids & teens, group/ conversational Japanese classes in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Long Island NY.
1.ABC Languages, Manhattan - Japanese Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Learn Japanese with one of NYC's leading language schools! Established in 1997, ABC Languages is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan).
• We provide group Japanese classes and private Japanese lessons to adults, kids, business professionals, and college students of all levels in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• In addition, NYC's top companies and organizations choose us for their corporate Japanese language training and cross-cultural training.
• All of our professional and experienced Japanese teachers are native speakers, and private lessons can be held at our language school or at your home or office.
• ABC offers flexible scheduling with day, evening and weekend classes available, with a rolling admission policy for students above beginner level.
Student Review: "Cool Place! I'm currently learning Japanese at ABC Languages. Classes there making learning a language fun and that's important for harder languages like Japanese. I love the environment and you will too if you decide to learn a language."
"This school really made my Japanese language learning experience fun and easy. Everyone there is so nice and the price isn't bad. The textbook could be better I suppose but with instructors like the ones they have at ABC, it doesn't make too much of a difference. Pros: friendly staff, flexible schedules, subway nearby"
Japanese Language Courses: Weekday daytime, evening & Saturday weekend classes.
• Group Japanese classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced levels.
• Private Japanese lessons - can take place in your home or office
• Private / Semi-private Japanese tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school Japanese programs for elementary, middle & high school students
• Skype / Online Japanese classes
• Corporate Japanese language training
Other Foreign Languages: Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, Turkish, Farsi, French, Italian, Spanish, German..
Hills Learning is located in Manhattan, New York City and provides Japanese programs for all levels from beginner to advanced.
Students can choose between intensive Japanese, standard Japanese, business Japanese, Online Japanese lessons, exam preparation for the profiency exam of Japanese. or Japanese for vacation. Corporate Training is also available.
In addition to this, we also offer Chinese and English Lessons. Our courses are designed to meet student needs in terms of conversational proficiency, scheduling flexibility, and overall effective language acquisition.
It is our personal experience that the most effective way to learn or develop your language skills is from face to face interaction with a professional teacher. We have an array of teachers with a variety of backgrounds to match student's interests, goals, and desires for language learning.
For our individual lessons we specialize in finding the right teacher and creating the correct curriculum. For group courses we offer alternatives to traditional, less interactive language classes.
Whether your reasons to learn language are academic, professional, cultural or personal, we'll find the right match for you.
Student Testimonial: "I am thrilled that I've been able to pick up as much of the language as I have. I pretty much only stick to what the teacher has given us and not really gone to other websites." - Alexis
- Japanese Programs for all levels from beginner to advanced
- Intensive Japanese
- Standard Japanese
- Exam Preparation Course for Japanese Proficiency exam
- Japanese Conversation classes
- Japanese for Vacations
- Corporate Training
- Business Japanese
- Group Courses
- Individual Tuition / Private Japanese lessons
- Online Japanese classes for adults & children
- Summer Japanese Program for High School Students (Japanese through Manga)
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.