Learn Japanese, Language Schools in Japan, Study Abroad Programs in Tokyo, Russian Language School in New York, Seattle, Houston, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, California, New Jersey, United States College Programs
Learn Japanese with one of NYC's leading language schools! Established in 1997, ABC Languages is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Midtown Manhattan.
We provide group Japanese classes and private Japanese lessons to adults, kids, business professionals, and college students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
In addition, NYC's top companies and organizations choose us for their corporate Japanese language training and cross-cultural training.
All of our professional and experienced Japanese teachers are native speakers, who know how to make learning this challenging language fun. Private lessons can be held at our language school or at your home or office.
ABC offers flexible scheduling with day, evening and weekend classes available. Our rolling admission policy means that students above beginner level can join an ongoing Japanese class at any time.
Student Testimonials: "Cool Place! I'm currently learning Japanese at ABC Languages. Classes there making learning a language fun and that's important for harder languages like Japanese. I love the environment and you will too if you decide to learn a language."
"This school really made my Japanese language learning experience fun and easy. Everyone there is so nice and the price isn't bad. The textbook could be better I suppose but with instructors like the ones they have at ABC, it doesn't make too much of a difference. Pros: friendly staff, flexible schedules, subway nearby"
Japanese Language Courses: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced levels
• Group Japanese classes for adults
• Private Japanese lessons at our school or your home/office
• Weekend Japanese classes
• Japanese conversation classes
• Summer Japanese classes
• Corporate Japanese training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Japanese classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Japanese lessons
Other Foreign Languages: Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Farsi, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, American Sign Language & more..
• Are you searching for quality Japanese classes in San Francisco? Join one of the fun and interactive group classes for adults provided by ABC Languages - a leading foreign language school in the Financial District of San Francisco.
• We also offer private Japanese lessons for adults, teenagers and kids which can take place at our school or at your home or office.
• We teach Japanese to students of all levels - beginner, intermediate and advanced - with day, evening and weekend lessons available.
• We keep our classes small in size (no more than 9 students) so you have plenty of practice time using Japanese in conversation, role-play and in lively language activities.
• This means you will learn how to speak naturally and in authentic situations, not just learn from a textbook.
• We design our classes to be learner-centered, so you get the most you can out of your class time. Our native Japanese instructors know how to teach in an effective way, and don't just rely on a textbook.
• ABC Languages also has a school in Menlo Park (serving Silicon Valley and the South Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and San Jose).
Student Review: “For sure, ABC language school provides the right environment to learn and attain proficiency in a foreign language that will make the language useful and worthwhile.” - Maria
Japanese Language Classes: Beginner to advanced level
• Group Japanese classes (Evening classes)
• Saturday Japanese classes (Intensive classes)
• Private Japanese lessons - our school or your home/office
• Japanese conversation classes
• Summer Japanese classes
• Corporate Japanese language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Japanese classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Japanese lessons
• Learn Japanese with ABC Languages in Menlo Park! We offer private and group Japanese language classes to adults, students and children ages 5+ at our language school which is conveniently located just off El Camino in downtown Menlo Park (San Mateo County CA), easily accessible from the 101 or 280 highways.
• In addition, we teach Japanese to schools and organizations throughout Silicon Valley and South Bay regions of the San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, and Sunnyvale (Santa Clara County). We also teach Japanese in downtown San Francisco.
• ABC has earned an excellent reputation in the Bay Area and was voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users. We taught Uma Thurman Japanese for her role in Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill".
• One factor in our success is that we ensure all our teachers have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience before we even interview them.
• Our teachers make the Japanese language come alive in the classroom. Authentic conversation practice, role play, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes. You will find yourself beginning to think in Japanese as you interact with your teacher and fellow classmates.
Japanese Language Classes for Juniors & Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• Group Japanese classes at 9 levels
• Private Japanese lessons
• Japanese for kids ages 5+ (private lessons at our school or at-home tutoring)
• Corporate Japanese language training
• Online Japanese lessons
• We also offer instruction in Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, and Farsi among other languages.
Hills Learning is located in Manhattan, New York City and provides Japanese programs for all levels from beginner to advanced.
Students can choose between intensive Japanese, standard Japanese, business Japanese, Online Japanese lessons, exam preparation for the profiency exam of Japanese. or Japanese for vacation. Corporate Training is also available.
In addition to this, we also offer Chinese and English Lessons. Our courses are designed to meet student needs in terms of conversational proficiency, scheduling flexibility, and overall effective language acquisition.
It is our personal experience that the most effective way to learn or develop your language skills is from face to face interaction with a professional teacher. We have an array of teachers with a variety of backgrounds to match student's interests, goals, and desires for language learning.
For our individual lessons we specialize in finding the right teacher and creating the correct curriculum. For group courses we offer alternatives to traditional, less interactive language classes.
Whether your reasons to learn language are academic, professional, cultural or personal, we'll find the right match for you.
Student Testimonial: "I am thrilled that I've been able to pick up as much of the language as I have. I pretty much only stick to what the teacher has given us and not really gone to other websites." - Alexis
- Japanese Programs for all levels from beginner to advanced
- Intensive Japanese
- Standard Japanese
- Exam Preparation Course for Japanese Proficiency exam
- Japanese Conversation classes
- Japanese for Vacations
- Corporate Training
- Business Japanese
- Group Courses
- Individual Tuition / Private Japanese lessons
- Online Japanese classes for adults & children
- Summer Japanese Program for High School Students (Japanese through Manga)
5.ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Learn Japanese with ABC Languages - a premiere foreign language training provider! Providing quality private and semi-private lessons to adults, teenagers and children throughout Westchester County NY and Southern Connecticut area, we teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• One-on-one and small-group Japanese lessons are the most intensive way to immerse yourself in the language.
• Our Japanese tutors are available 7 days a week and you can choose to meet with them from once a week to every day - schedule your classes around your work or family commitments!
• Individual Japanese instruction allows you to learn at your own pace. With the full attention of your experienced and professional teacher, you will have a customized learning program designed for you that takes into account your interests and your preferred learning style.
• Total immersion courses are ideal for people relocating to Japan and may include a cross-cultural training component.
• Our private Japanese tutoring is available to students in Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Peekskill and Rye (close to the Bronx) in Westchester County NY, and in Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan and Darien in Southern CT.
Private Japanese Lessons:
• One-on-one Japanese tutoring for adults
• Basic Japanese for Beginners
• Intermediate-level Japanese classes
• Advanced Japanese lessons
• Individual/ at-home Japanese tutoring for kids & teens (K-12 students)
• Corporate Japanese training for business professionals & organizations
Further Second / Foreign Languages: • ABC also offers quality private instruction in a range of second languages including: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Dutch & English.
• Learn Japanese in New Jersey with private tutoring from ABC Languages!
• We teach Japanese to students of all levels from basic beginner through to advanced. We provide private Japanese lessons in North Jersey and Central NJ areas to adults, kids ages 5+, college students and professionals.
• Our teachers are native Japanese speakers who use a fun and engaging approach, and make the language come alive in the classroom.
• The main advantage of private Japanese lessons is that you can learn the language at your own pace and at a schedule that best suits you. You can choose any day or time for your classes. Weekends and evening classes are also available.
• It's not hard to learn a new language with ABC’s engaging and fun approach!
• As well as providing private lessons in main cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Clifton, Edison, and Elizabeth, we also offer classes in convenient locations in surrounding counties, including in Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.
Located in Northern Indianapolis, Indiana, International Business Language & Culture Institute (IBLCI) serves students in greater Indianapolis classrooms in mainly Hamilton County. Our students mostly live in Anderson, Carmel, Fishers, Indianapolis, Noblesville, Westfield, Zionsville, etc. We provide students with creative instruction in: conversation -- listening & responding practice in Japanese native language literacy -- reading and writing help with hiragana, katakana and/or kanji. Tutors and camp leaders are native speakers of the Japanese language who have lived, worked and/or taught in Japan for several years. Approximately 125 million people around the world speak Japanese including folks in Brazil, Korea, Taiwan and the United States. We're glad you're interested in helping to grow that number!
Japanese Language Educational Programs, Japanese as a Foreign Language, Japanese for Professional Purposes, Individual & Group Japanese Tutoring, Home School Student Program, Cross-Cultural Social Exchanges
The Japan America Society of Chicago, located in the Chicago Loop, Illinois, is a not-for-profit, nonpartisan, nonpolitical association offering 8 levels of Japanese language courses.
Each level of Japanese is tailored to the level of expertise and type of study required by students. Weekly lessons provide students with an opportunity to begin the study of Japanese or to sharpen previously acquired skills. All courses are taught by an experienced native instructor of the Japanese language.
- Beginning Japanese Level I
- Beginning Japanese Level II
- Beginning Japanese Level III
- Beginning Japanese Level IV
- Intermediate Japanese Level I
- Conversational Japanese
- Advanced Japanese
- English Classes for Japanese
Conveniently located in Mesa AZ, Le Tutor Language School provides quality Japanese language instruction throughout the Phoenix metro area for adults, kids, students and businesses.
We offer convenient Japanese evening classes for adults as well as private Japanese lessons for students of all ages levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Our dedicated language specialists are passionate about foreign languages, culture, and helping our students understand them. They exemplify our vision and enthusiasm.
Our team is very diverse and hail from countries such as Japan, Belgium, Peru, Russia, Taiwan, and Spain to name just a few.
This diversity enables our team to understand your needs when communicating with a broad range of people and cultures.
As well as offering Japanese classes in Mesa and Phoenix, our private tutoring is also available in the following city regions of Arizona: Apache Junction, Ahwatukee, Avondale, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and Glendale AZ.
- Group Japanese evening classes for beginner and intermediate students
- Private Japanese lessons for adults, teenagers & kids
- Corporate Japanese language training for businesses & organizations
- Academic Japanese language tutoring
- Further second languages offered: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Farsi, Arabic, Czech, Russian, Polish, English as a Second Language (ESL) and Sign Language
10.Department of Modern Languages, College of Marin, North Bay
Courses / Programs
Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, College of Marin is a community college that provides a wide range of programs to students of all ages living in Marin, San Rafael, San Francisco, and the wider Bay Area. Located in Kentfield (3 miles south-west of San Rafael), our Department of Modern Languages offers quality instruction in a range of languages, including Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French and Italian.
We provide Japanese classes at elementary, intermediate and advanced level that aim to teach you how to speak, read, write, and understand Japanese. In addition, you will learn about Japanese culture, society, ways of thinking as well as a brief history and geography.
The goal of our qualified and experienced Japanese teachers is to enable you to use your Japanese language skills for the future. You may need to learn it for your college major (Japanese, business, economics, Asian study, sciences, computer, etc. ). You may need to learn Japanese for business purposes, for traveling, or for understanding Japanese movies, literature, manga, magazines and essays.