Spanish lessons for kids / adults in Maryland / DC area: Learn Spanish in Montgomery County MD - Kids Spanish classes for little children, Spanish daycare center, before-school & after-school child care programs, Spanish language learning for toddlers, preschoolers, elementary age to middle school students, adults in Bethesda MD.
ISL International School of Languages, Montgomery County MD: ISL International School of Languages is a Spanish language school situated in Bethesda, in southern Montgomery County, Maryland (just northwest of Washington D.C). We offer a wide range of Spanish immersion classes for kids including 'Mommy & Me' toddlers classes, preschool and elementary school programs, private lessons, group classes, and more. Many schools offer our programs to provide students with a quality language program and to promote their school's language program as one of their educational benefits for students.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Spanish Language Classes for Children: We understand that children learn in three different ways and adapt our teaching style to accommodate all three: visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners. Classes / Age Groups include:
- Mommy & Me Class - 6-36 months (start the process of language learning for newly verbal students)
- 3-5 Year Olds (designed to be both fun and informative)
- 6-8 Year Olds (students begin practicing writing and grammar exercises)
- 9-11 Year Olds (Beginner, High Beginner & Intermediate options)
- Preschool / School Programs (Small classes and proven curriculum)
We also provide specialized tutoring in French, English, Mandarin and Italian.
With four campus locations in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area, Spanish Workshop for Children provides Spanish language immersion programs for children ages 15 months to 11 years. Our language centers in Pennsylvania are located in Blue Bell and Bryn Mawr; and our centers in New Jersey are located in Cherry Hill and Princeton.
Our Spanish program is carefully calibrated to match the children’s developmental needs at every stage. Language learning is a natural process for young children. For that reason, Spanish Workshop for Children takes all the advantages of the proven Spanish Workshop Immersion Methodology and departs from the traditional curriculum to offer a natural and easy way for children to learn while enjoying themselves at the same time.
• Language Classes Ad Opportunity for providers of play-based, full immersion Spanish language programs for adults, teens, toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school children.
• Language School Ad Opportunity for schools in the Washington DC metro area: Alexandria, McLean / North Arlington & Fairfax in Virginia and Bethesda & Gaithersburg in Maryland.
• Language Classes Ad Opportunity for native-speaking teachers from around the world to immerse kids 100% in a foreign language through an engaging mix of songs, games, drama, cooking, arts & crafts, treasure hunts, and more.
Spanish Immersion Programs for Kids:
• Parents & Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• Spanish for kids ages 3-5 (Kids Only)
• Spanish for kids ages 5-8 (Kids Only)
• Spanish for kids ages 8-10 (Kids Only)
• Spanish for kids ages 10-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one Spanish classes
• Spanish Immersion summer camps
Let your child become immersed in the Spanish language! Creative Acts Learning Center, in Washington DC, provides 6-week Spanish language immersion courses for parents and children (ages 3-5) and older kids (ages 6-9).
Children engage in immersive activities; learning topics such as colors, clothing, food, body parts, traditions, and Spanish greetings and customs specific to a selected Spanish-speaking country.
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Spanish Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Learn Spanish in the heart of San Francisco with ABC Languages! Conveniently situated in the Financial District / Downtown area of the city, we provide beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes to kids, teens, and adults.
• Our group and private classes take place at our Downtown school, or in the comfort of your own home or office space.
• Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play, and fun language games all in Spanish. We want our students to learn Spanish in a natural way, so that they can use their language skills here or abroad, not just in the classroom.
• Our small groups of no more than 10 students allow for plenty of practice time and class interaction for beginner through advanced levels.
• Our San Francisco language school is easily accessible by public transport, with bus stops and BART stations nearby. We are close to the neighborhoods of South Beach, North Beach, Tenderloin and South of Market (SoMa).
• We also have a school in Downtown Menlo Park, and offer Spanish instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, and San Jose.
Student Review: "ABC language school provides the right environment to learn and attain proficiency in a foreign language that will make the language useful and worthwhile.” - Maria
Based in Pennsylvania, Learning Spanish Together is an in-home Spanish language tutoring service that offers Spanish-speaking immersion programs to children in the Philadelphia Metropolitan area and its surrounding suburbs.
Learning Spanish Together introduces your child to the Spanish-speaking world and allows them to explore the Spanish language through fun and games, song and dance, literature, and more. Our philosophy is to teach through an easy immersion system, incorporating all concepts via a thematic/whole language approach. We limit enrollment to 10 students per class to ensure each child receives the individual attention they deserve.
Children may derive several benefits from early language instruction, including improved overall school performance and advanced problem-solving skills. Early exposure to a foreign language has been linked to higher IQ scores, improved English and math scores, and improved SAT scores.
Based in Philadelphia PA, Bilingual Butterflies provides Spanish language immersion programs for children ages 0-10. Classes last from 8-10 weeks, and include private classes, group courses, specialized tutoring, and parent participation classes. Our immersion classes take place in locations throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.
Our curriculum focuses on giving your child an exciting educational experience all while learning a new language. Through puppetry, stories, games, music, and lots more your child will forget he's learning and acquire the language naturally! Classes are taught by a native speaker to ensure proper dialect. Our small class size allows for individual attention.