Allied health schools in Dallas-Fort Worth TX area: Nurse aide training
- short, intensive, 1 month program. Phlebotomy tech & patient care technician certification programs in Dallas County. 1 day CPR training in Duncanville TX close to Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Lancaster, South-east Arlington, Grand Prairie, Oak Cliff TX..
(This School is Now Closed), Dallas County: Situated in Duncanville TX, in southern Dallas County, (This School is Now Closed) is an allied health career training school that provides a range of Certificate courses to students interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare industry. Programs include Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training.
The CNA Training course is a 4-week program that ends with one week of Internship at a medical facility. Modules include:
- Introduction to Long Term Care - Personal Care Skills - Basic Nursing Skills - Restorative Services - Mental Health & Social Service Needs - Social skills &Technology - Clinical Practices (Students gain “hands on” experience with actual residence at a nursing home) Patient Care Technician: Duration: 12 weeks
This program is designed to educate and train individuals to function as nursing support personnel who are above the level of a nursing assistant but below the level requiring licensure. Classes are held four days a week from 8:00 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Thursday. Modules include:
- Introduction to Health Care - Allied Health Assistant - Basic Medical Laboratories - Clinical Training/Lecture - Electrocardiography - Radiography Technology - Patient Care Externship
1-Day Allied Health Courses: - CPR Training - A.E.D Training
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA)
Courses / Programs
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA) in San Antonio and McAllen TX, is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused education empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
An applicant to the College must: a. be a high school graduate, or b. possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate. If applicants who attended high school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources. Accredited Member, Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Southwest School of Business & Technical Careers is an accredited private institution that provides a wide range of career programs in the allied health, business, accounting and cosmetology fields. Southwest Schools consists of ten schools in seven cities throughout Central and South Texas such as Austin, Del Rio, Eagle Pass, and more.
Southwest Schools can help you gain the expertise required for a career as a clinical / medical assistant, medical office specialist, computerized accounting specialists and more. We select our programs to equip our students with the skills they need to meet the nation’s employment needs.
The mission of Southwest School is to respond in a climate of intellectual freedom with quality training programs, and to the educational needs of our multicultural community. Southwest School is committed to excellence in teaching as it seeks to guide students toward achievement of their maximum potential.
We are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, in Austin, Texas and the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
Located in Plano, TX, less than 20 miles north of Dallas, Brightside Institute offers a professional Nursing Assistant program designed to prepare students to work in care facilities. Classes are scheduled during morning, evening, and weekend hours to accommodate every student's needs. Accelerated CNA classes are also available for those who wish to complete their program of study in a shorter period.
Our Nurse Assistant Program is designed to teach students the principles, concepts, and skills needed to learn the role of the nurse assistant in a long-term care facility. The course provides opportunities to perform safe nursing aide functions through a variety of faculty-guided laboratory practice and simulations as well as off campus long-term adult care clinical (externship) experiences.
Once complete, you may test for Nurse Aide Certification (CNA). Brightside Institute will work with the state to set up your testing date for CNA examination.
• Earn Full Spray Tan Certification in Texas or online from The World’s First Spray Tan Academy with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class 1-day spray tanning certification programs in Houston and Dallas, which are hosted in a leading hotel in each city.
• We also offer spray tan classes online for students in San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas and nationwide.
• Online classes allow you to study at your own pace from your home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced beauty professional, our classes will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, and how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use." • Rachel
Located in Dallas County TX (just 20 minutes from Downtown Dallas), (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training school that provides a range of affordable, allied health career training programs. We offer ongoing enrollment in Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training programs.
We guide, educate, and train competent, compassionate and caring students to help improve the health and quality of life of the sick and disabled in the community.
Our main goal is to graduate and educate competent, compassionate, caring students, who strive for excellence in their delivery of care to meet the health care needs of the community and contribute to the professional health care industry.
With campuses in Texas, Georgia and Kentucky, Interactive College Of Technology is a nationwide leader in computerized career training.
We provide Associate Degrees, Diploma Programs, Continuing Education courses, and English as a Second Language programs to students throughout the United States.
Our hands-on courses take place in Houston & Pasadena (TX), Chamblee, Morrow, and Gainesville (GA), and Newport KY.
ICT offers a wide range of programs for students wanting to prepare for a new career or advance in an existing line of work. All programs are designed for adult learners of all ages who are best served through a hands-on, interactive approach to education.
The institution provides training required for emerging, in-demand occupations that satisfy both students and community needs and leads to well-paying positions.
The institution is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), which is the successor to COEI of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Associate of Science Degree Programs:
- Office Technology
- Computer Information Systems Technology:
- Accounting & Automated Office
- Business Information Management
- Administrative Support Systems
- HVAC/R Technician Training
- Information Technologies Specialist
- Medical Office Administrative Specialist
Continuing Education Programs:
- Microsoft Word / Excel / Publisher / Visio / Access / PowerPoint / Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Quickbooks Pro
- Sage Accounting...