Allied health schools in Dallas TX area: Patient care technician training, phlebotomy certification program in Duncanville TX. Nurse aide classes, 1 day CPR training in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, close to DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Lancaster, South-east Arlington, Grand Prairie, Oak Cliff TX..
(This School is Now Closed), Dallas County: Situated in Duncanville TX, in southern Dallas County, (This School is Now Closed) is an allied health career training school that provides a range of Certificate courses to students interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare industry. Programs include Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training.
We are approved by Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges.
Advantages: - We care about your success
- Excellent learning environment
- Small class size
- one to one tutoring available
- Affordable tuition cost
- Low down payment
- Payment plans available for qualified applicants
- State certification exams scheduled without delay for qualified applicants
"My name is Janice and I did my nurse aide program at the best school. The program director, our instructor is awesome. Mr relates well with the students and explains the material for the course to anyone's understanding. I passed the state test the first time I took it as well as many other students. I highly recommend this school. Thank you." - Janice
"The instructor is great! I passed the national certification exam the first time. I got help from the school with writing a good resume which got a me an interview and a job soon after. Thanks." - Ryan
Cosmetology Career Center is an accredited Paul Mitchell Partner School located in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton, TX. We are a beauty therapy training school that offers certificate courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics and Instructor Training. Our programs are designed to help students pass the state licensing exam.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name, and prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence.
Every Paul Mitchell School is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your passion and creativity and help you learn the business that will make your career in the beauty industry fun and rewarding. Our staff is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
The Cosmetology Career Center is accredited by The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and is also licensed by TDLR.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Texas, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Austin College, located just north of Dallas in Sherman, Texas, is a private, co-educational, liberal arts institution affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer a wide-range of bachelor of arts degree programs, and a master of arts in teaching (MAT) degree program. Undergraduate options include Business Administration, Computer Science, Biology, Media Studies, English, and more.
Through liberal arts and sciences coursework, Austin College students learn to question, to think critically, and to arrive at their own informed conclusions. Combined with first-rate preparation in their major fields of study, our academic program nurtures the intellectual skills that make for lifetime learners.
The mission of Austin College is to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences in order to prepare them for rewarding careers and for full, engaged, and meaningful lives.
Austin College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Art & Art History
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Media Studies
- Political Science
- Theatre, and many more...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
With campuses in Texas, Georgia and Kentucky, Interactive College Of Technology is a nationwide leader in computerized career training.
We provide Associate Degrees, Diploma Programs, Continuing Education courses, and English as a Second Language programs to students throughout the United States.
Our hands-on courses take place in Houston & Pasadena (TX), Chamblee, Morrow, and Gainesville (GA), and Newport KY.
ICT offers a wide range of programs for students wanting to prepare for a new career or advance in an existing line of work. All programs are designed for adult learners of all ages who are best served through a hands-on, interactive approach to education.
The institution provides training required for emerging, in-demand occupations that satisfy both students and community needs and leads to well-paying positions.
The institution is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), which is the successor to COEI of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Associate of Science Degree Programs:
- Office Technology
- Computer Information Systems Technology:
- Accounting & Automated Office
- Business Information Management
- Administrative Support Systems
- HVAC/R Technician Training
- Information Technologies Specialist
- Medical Office Administrative Specialist
Continuing Education Programs:
- Microsoft Word / Excel / Publisher / Visio / Access / PowerPoint / Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Quickbooks Pro
- Sage Accounting...
Southwest School of Business & Technical Careers is an accredited private institution that provides a wide range of career programs in the allied health, business, accounting and cosmetology fields. Southwest Schools consists of ten schools in seven cities throughout Central and South Texas such as Austin, Del Rio, Eagle Pass, and more.
Southwest Schools can help you gain the expertise required for a career as a clinical / medical assistant, medical office specialist, computerized accounting specialists and more. We select our programs to equip our students with the skills they need to meet the nation’s employment needs.
The mission of Southwest School is to respond in a climate of intellectual freedom with quality training programs, and to the educational needs of our multicultural community. Southwest School is committed to excellence in teaching as it seeks to guide students toward achievement of their maximum potential.
We are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, in Austin, Texas and the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
• Do you want to begin an exciting career in the makeup and beauty industry? CMC Makeup School provides professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
• Specializing in beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development, CMC will equip you with the training and tools that are essential to succeed as a make-up artist.
• We focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup. We also offer makeup classes in the Austin and Houston area.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our students include local students from Dallas and surrounding cities and states including Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana, and international students from countries and regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
Student Review: "I just finished the Master’s class in Dallas at CMC Makeup I loved every minute. The instructors and staff were very attentive and friendly. I miss them already but will be back for the Ultimate Plus. I recommend this for the future Make-up Artist."
Professional Makeup Artist Programs
• Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)