How to become a certified nurse aide in Dallas County TX: CNA training in Duncanville TX. Nursing assistant certification program in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, close to DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Lancaster, South-east Arlington, Grand Prairie, Oak Cliff TX..
(This School is Now Closed), Dallas County: Would you like to start a rewarding career as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)? Conveniently situated in Duncanville TX, in southern Dallas County, (This School is Now Closed) provides a 4-week CNA training program that includes a one-week internship at a medical facility.
Email:Contact us below
With an excellent learning environment and small class sizes guaranteed, we truly care about your success. Our tuition is affordable, with a low down payment required. Payment plans are also available.
(This School is Now Closed) - approved by Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges.
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Training Program: Program Duration: 4-weeks
- Introduction to Long Term Care
- Basic Nursing Skills
- Personal Care Skills
- Restorative Services
- Social Skills &Technology
- Mental Health & Social Service Needs
- Clinical Practices (Students gain “hands on” experience with actual residence at a nursing home)
State and national certification exams are scheduled without delay for qualified applicants.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Texas, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA)
Courses / Programs
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA) in San Antonio and McAllen TX, is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused education empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
An applicant to the College must: a. be a high school graduate, or b. possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate. If applicants who attended high school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources. Accredited Member, Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Texas, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Earn Full Spray Tan Certification in Texas or online from The World’s First Spray Tan Academy with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class 1-day spray tanning certification programs in Houston and Dallas, which are hosted in a leading hotel in each city.
• We also offer spray tan classes online for students in San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas and nationwide.
• Online classes allow you to study at your own pace from your home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced beauty professional, our classes will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, and how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use." • Rachel
Located in Arlington Texas, Paul Mitchell The School Arlington is a hair & beauty school that offers training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. We provide a Basic Cosmetology Training Program in addition to our Cosmetology Teacher Training Course designed for those interested in becoming a teacher in the beauty industry.
Every Paul Mitchell School is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your passion and creativity and help you learn the business that will make your career in the beauty industry fun and rewarding. Our staff is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
Paul Mitchell–trained hair designers work in virtually every corner of the world, and every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell School's commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence.
Our programs have been evaluated and approved by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS).
Located in Plano, TX, less than 20 miles north of Dallas, Brightside Institute offers a professional Nursing Assistant program designed to prepare students to work in care facilities. Classes are scheduled during morning, evening, and weekend hours to accommodate every student's needs. Accelerated CNA classes are also available for those who wish to complete their program of study in a shorter period.
Our Nurse Assistant Program is designed to teach students the principles, concepts, and skills needed to learn the role of the nurse assistant in a long-term care facility. The course provides opportunities to perform safe nursing aide functions through a variety of faculty-guided laboratory practice and simulations as well as off campus long-term adult care clinical (externship) experiences.
Once complete, you may test for Nurse Aide Certification (CNA). Brightside Institute will work with the state to set up your testing date for CNA examination.