Medical training programs / allied health schools in Dallas-Fort Worth TX area: Short 1 day CPR classes, nurse aide training, patient care tech, phlebotomy certification programs in Duncanville, Dallas County TX close to DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Lancaster, Grand Prairie, South-east Arlington, Oak Cliff..
(This School is Now Closed), Dallas County: Study specialized allied health programs in Duncanville, Dallas County TX (20 minutes from Downtown Dallas). (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training provider / medical school that offers comprehensive courses including Nurse Aid, Patient Care Technician, and CPR training.
(This School is Now Closed) is approved by Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges.
Allied Health Training Programs: - Patient Care Technician (12 weeks)
- CNA - Certified Nurse Aide (4 weeks)
- CPR & A.E.D Training (1-day classes)
• Earn Full Spray Tan Certification in Texas or online from The World’s First Spray Tan Academy with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class 1-day spray tanning certification programs in Houston and Dallas, which are hosted in a leading hotel in each city.
• We also offer spray tan classes online for students in San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas and nationwide.
• Online classes allow you to study at your own pace from your home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced beauty professional, our classes will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, and how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use." • Rachel
Paul Mitchell The School, located in San Antonio TX, is a hair & beauty school offering training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. At Paul Mitchell The School, we teach the skills needed for a career in the beauty industry, prepare you for the state board exams, and more. We also give valuable tips on how to succeed in the salon or spa, in business, and in life.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at Paul Mitchell The School – San Antonio is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
Our programs have been evaluated and approved by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). Accreditation is a way of knowing the education you will receive at Paul Mitchell The School - San Antonio has met standards set by both the Government and experts in the field of Cosmetology.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Texas, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Located in Dallas County TX (just 20 minutes from Downtown Dallas), (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training school that provides a range of affordable, allied health career training programs. We offer ongoing enrollment in Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training programs.
We guide, educate, and train competent, compassionate and caring students to help improve the health and quality of life of the sick and disabled in the community.
Our main goal is to graduate and educate competent, compassionate, caring students, who strive for excellence in their delivery of care to meet the health care needs of the community and contribute to the professional health care industry.
Cosmetology Career Center is an accredited Paul Mitchell Partner School located in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton, TX. We are a beauty therapy training school that offers certificate courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics and Instructor Training. Our programs are designed to help students pass the state licensing exam.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name, and prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence.
Every Paul Mitchell School is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your passion and creativity and help you learn the business that will make your career in the beauty industry fun and rewarding. Our staff is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
The Cosmetology Career Center is accredited by The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and is also licensed by TDLR.
CPR Life Link is an allied health training provider serving students in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. We offer courses in American Heart Association CPR, First Aid, and Basic Life Support. Students can join group classes scheduled at our Arlington location, book personalized individual training, or create their own training session at a convenient location.
Our experienced faculty can provide you with the professional, nationally-recognized certification you need to feel safe and confident.