Online maths tutoring in UK: Maths classes online for homeschool students, Key Stage 3 & 4 mathematics courses for secondary school age students. Online Maths GCSE preparation tutors for students in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Brighton, Edinburgh, Wales..
Mathsicademy: Based in London, Mathsicademy is an online Mathematics school that provides dedicated tutoring services for homeschoolers studying up to GCSE level. All of our lessons are time-tabled and are delivered live over the internet by specialist maths teachers.
• Online education with Arden University empowers you to study a degree from a UK University and enhance your career potential from anywhere in the world!
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online bachelor and master degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• Through their 25+ years of experience, Arden University have positioned themselves as distance learning specialists, enabling students to access their career-focused programmes online.
• They have supported over 50,000 students whilst remaining true to their core values, ensuring higher education is available for all.
• Arden University’s commitment to quality education is demonstrated through their portfolio of career-focused online programmes. Their versatile undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications are approved by UK professional bodies, with many programmes receiving accreditation.
• Covering a range of professional subjects in 12 academic fields, Arden University make UK education accessible and affordable through their innovative study platform. You can study from any location, at any time, and on any digital device, meaning you have complete control over your education.
Post Graduate Degrees MBA (CMI)
MBA (Data Analytics)
MBA (Top Up)
MSc Psychology (BPS)
MA Human Resource Management (CIPD)
MA Strategic Marketing (CIM)
MSc Engineering Management (CMI)
MSc IT Security Management
MSc Strategic IT Management
MSc Project Management (APM)
MSc Telecommunications Management
MSc Enterprise Architecture Management
MSc Data Analytics (8)
Bachelor & BA Top-Up Degrees Business (12)
Top ups (5)
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
Wolsey Hall Oxford provides first class teaching for Primary, Lower Secondary, IGCSE and A-levels for young people being schooled at home. With a state of the art online learning platform and an outstanding tutor team, we deliver courses to students in the UK and worldwide. We are also a Cambridge approved online school so our students can feel reassured they are receiving a top quality global standard of education.
At Wolsey Hall Oxford, we support children from the beginning to the end of their homeschooling course, never leaving them to 'just get on with it' - our objective is for every child to succeed in their studies and exams.
Our courses offer clear structure and one-to-one tutor support. Students have their own Progress Manager who is there to help at all times. We also give support and advice to enable parents to act as coach and mentor to their child.
Wolsey Hall Oxford is a not-for-profit organisation, with any surplus reinvested in improving our courses and service. As one of the world's most experienced home study providers, we have helped over 750,000 people achieve qualifications since 1894.
Our alumni list includes Nelson Mandela who studied for his law degree through Wolsey Hall Oxford whilst in Robben Island jail, Singapore President, SR Nathan and Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister, George Chambers.
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
Cambridge Home School is an independent online secondary school based in the world-famous educational city of Cambridge in the UK.
We provide online classrooms with expert teachers where pupils can study Lower School Curriculum subjects, Cambridge IGCSEs, and A Levels from the comfort of their own home.
We are all about providing an individual education to individual students. Participants can choose from a set timetable of online classes, or a more flexible timetable featuring recorded classes and assessments.
We are a highly effective and friendly online school. Families can register their children online, and can even try the school for free for 3 days to see if they like it.
Online / Home School Programs:
- Lower School Curriculum subjects
- Cambridge IGCSE subjects
- A Levels
- Get a Cambridge Education From Home.
- Experienced & Professional Teachers
- Small Classes of 8 Pupils
- Live Lessons & Timetable or Flexischool Timetable
- Full and Balanced Curriculum