Find online Key Stage 3 home-schooling for secondary school students in UK: Home study IGCSE courses, online A-level programmes. Distance learning curriculum for teenagers in London, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle..
Wolsey Hall Oxford Homeschooling: Wolsey Hall Oxford is a well-established distance learning and home study course provider founded in 1894. The sole focus of our Homeschooling division is on supporting parents and their children who are studying Primary courses (Ages 7-11), Lower Secondary courses (ages 11-14), IGCSE or A-Levels from home. This means that your child will get the best possible help with their studies. We offer a range of academic courses to both mature students and homeschoolers throughout the world, using the latest web-based learning systems to provide our students with a first class learning experience.
Primary Courses (Ages 7-11) Our Primary Level homeschooling courses are a partnership between you the parent, your child and the Wolsey Hall Oxford team. You will work with your child using the lesson plans prepared by our Primary level Tutor team. And you’ll have the help and support of a member of that same team who will be in contact on a regular basis.
Primary Level Courses are offered in the following subjects: English, Maths, Science, Geography, History and Computing. Primary level students can also access a free course, Fitter Future, which gets them active at home with a series of online workouts. Lower Secondary Level Home Study Courses (typically studied by children ages 11 to 14) Wolsey Hall Oxford has designed its Secondary Level courses to be taken over two years rather than three. We believe this suits the capabilities of most young people as well as enabling them to start their IGCSE's a year earlier than their peers. The courses are designed to be stimulating and fun, as well as academically rigorous.
The courses will give your child a thorough grounding in preparation for IGCSE / GCSE.
Secondary Level Courses are offered in the following subjects: - English - French - Geography - German - History - Maths - Science - Spanish
IGCSE Home Study Courses The IGCSE is assessed by a final exam. There is no coursework. This makes it particularly suitable for home study. The IGCSE is recognised by universities as being equivalent to the GCSE, and may be taken both in the UK and in over 100 countries worldwide.
Most of our IGCSE courses are for the Cambridge exams which are held in May/June AND in Oct/Nov each year. This offers flexibility in planning your own or your child's education. Our students generally take IGCSE courses over 6 - 12 months (up to 4 subjects) or 12 - 24 months (more than 4 subjects).
IGCSE Courses are offered in the following subjects: - Biology - Business Studies - Chemistry - Computer Science - Co-ordinated Sciences - Combined Science - Economics - English as a Second Language - English Language - English Literature - Environmental Management - French - Geography - German - History - Latin - Maths - Maths Additional - Physics - Psychology - Spanish
A Level Home Study Courses A-levels are recognised by employers and universities alike as the "gold standard" of education, and our home study A-level courses are the most flexible way to achieve the qualification.
Most of our A Level courses are for the Cambridge Board AL, which, because it is an International qualification, will continue to be offered at both Summer and Winter sittings.
A Level Courses are offered in the following subjects: - Biology (UK) - Biology (Int) - Business Studies - Chemistry (UK) - Chemistry (Int) - Classical Studies - Economics - English Language - English Literature - Geography - History - History of Art - Maths - Physics (UK) - Physics (Int) - Politics - Psychology - Sociology - AS Level Thinking Skills
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
Arden University - MSc Data Analytics Dual Degree Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• The modern workplace relies heavily on data, and people with the skills to handle and interpret business data are in high demand. Arden University’s dual degree programmes combine Data Analytics with another relevant industry sector to prepare you for the modern workplace regardless of your industry.
• Current trends reveal that data analytics is no longer for specialists. The modern employee needs data analysis skills regardless of their role in the company. That is why Arden has developed 8 unique programmes that pair big data with other topics such as finance, human resource management, operations management, and more.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• These programmes are ideal for people who want to increase mobility within their industry by incorporating data analytics into their skill set. Learning skills such as data visualisation alongside topics relevant to your industry makes these courses extremely valuable and directly applicable to your career.
• All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. This professional programme is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners, so you can ensure your career has the best foundation through direct industry experience.
- MSc Data Analytics & Finance
- MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics & IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics & Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
Cambridge Home School is an independent online secondary school based in the world-famous educational city of Cambridge in the UK.
We provide online classrooms with expert teachers where pupils can study Lower School Curriculum subjects, Cambridge IGCSEs, and A Levels from the comfort of their own home.
We are all about providing an individual education to individual students. Participants can choose from a set timetable of online classes, or a more flexible timetable featuring recorded classes and assessments.
We are a highly effective and friendly online school. Families can register their children online, and can even try the school for free for 3 days to see if they like it.
Online / Home School Programs:
- Lower School Curriculum subjects
- Cambridge IGCSE subjects
- A Levels
- Get a Cambridge Education From Home.
- Experienced & Professional Teachers
- Small Classes of 8 Pupils
- Live Lessons & Timetable or Flexischool Timetable
- Full and Balanced Curriculum
Amadeus is a computer reservations system (CRS) that is used by airlines, travel agents and other tourism and travel industry companies. It is one of the industry-standard booking and reservation systems used by travel companies worldwide. Also known as a GDS (Global Distribution System), Amadeus was initially used exclusively for airline ticket booking. However, it is now also used to book train travel, cruises, car rental, ferry reservations, and hotel rooms.
Amadeus was formed in 1987 by an alliance between Lufthansa, Air France, Iberia Airlines and Scandinavian Airlines System, as a European alternative to Sabre, the American GDS. The group services customers including airlines, travel agencies, hotels, ferry and cruise lines, tour operators, insurers, car rental and railway companies, and individual travellers directly.
Amadeus holds around 35% of the global travel market and is widely used throughout Europe and Asia. Many travel companies will list a full understanding of Amadeus as 'essential' on their job specifications, so it is much easier to get a job in this sector if you can prove that you have this skill!
There are a wide range of classroom-based and online Amadeus training courses available. Ensure that the course you complete is fully compliant with the IATA's GDS (International Air Transport Association's Global Distribution System) requirements.