Learn about homeschooling in the UK: Online homeschools in England - Homeschool primary & secondary school curriculum, accredited home education courses for young children & teenagers. Distance learning primary school serving London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Scotland, Wales.
Academus Learning: Based in London, Academus Learning is a leading online British education provider for students in KS2-KS5 from the UK and around the world. We cover all iGCSE/ GCSE requirements as well as the A'Level curriculum.
- Tutor-Led Classes with Qualified Teachers All our lessons are tutor-led and live with Subject Qualified and DBS checked teachers. We offer a full interactive education solution for expats as well as Home Schoolers.
- Full Teacher Support Our classes are small to allow full teacher support for each child. We have a regular rapport with parents and guardians as you too are stakeholders in the learning of the young person.
- Solutions for Medically-Unfit Students We also provide a solution for Local Authorities and Schools for students who are medically unfit to access a traditional schooling environment or for those who need a short term intervention to allow them to continue their education without any gap.
Academus Online prides itself on being a learning place true to its motto; Learning Without Barriers. Contact us today to see how we can suit your learning needs.
Online / Homeschool Education for UK & International Students: We cater for students from KS2 to KS5 (Year 5-13), and cover all iGCSE/ GCSE requirements as well as A'Level as well as the KS3 curriculum.
All of our classes are fully teacher led lessons, and our classes are kept deliberately small.
- KS2: Years 5 & 6
- KS3: Years 7. 8. & 9
- KS4: Years 10 & 11
- KS5: Years 12 & 13
- GCSE/ iGCSE
- A' Levels
Arden University - Psychology & Sociology Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• If you're looking to progress in your current career, cement your work experience or even change careers completely, then Arden's Psychology or Sociology qualifications might be the right path for you.
• These versatile social science courses useful for a range of careers and are appealing to employers from all sectors, especially as many of our courses are also accredited by the British Psychological Society.
• With Arden you can choose to study a pure Psychology Degree or Masters' Degree, or you can combine it with other subjects such as Law and HRM. You can also choose how to study - completely online through our Distance Learning programme, or combining online study with face-to-face lectures through our Blended Learning programme.
• Whichever option you choose, you can be confident that with Arden you'll get a career-focused, Internationally-recognised qualification and a flexible course that you can fit around your life.
• Our MSc Psychology course is a conversion course, which means if you hold a bachelor’s (in any subject) but are planning on a change towards the field of psychology, you can now graduate with an MSc Psychology accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) with Arden University.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
ConquerMaths, based in the UK but providing our service worldwide, teaches you maths lesson by lesson using interactive, audio animated online lessons with topic tests which are automatically graded and recorded. There are 480 lessons covering 5 years of maths lessons. Taught by a highly skilled and friendly working teacher, using our specific online educational design. You control the speed of the teacher and your own learning pace. Your lessons cover all the necessary maths rules and principles you need to master Secondary Maths.
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in UK & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.