Homeschools in England: UK homeschooing curriculum, distance education primary & secondary school, accredited home study courses for young children & teenagers. Distance learning primary school serving London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Wales, Scotland.
Academus Learning: Based in London, Academus Learning is a leading online British education provider for students in KS2-KS5 from the UK and around the world. We cover all iGCSE/ GCSE requirements as well as the A'Level curriculum.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in the UK & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the UK, Ireland, Europe & worldwide with EU Business School to earn an internationally-Accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship & more via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School with campuses in Germany (Munich), Spain (Barcelona), & Switzerland (Geneva) is recognized globally for the excellence of the students & faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• EU now offers the following London Metropolitan University, UK state-recognized degrees Online & on its 3 campuses:
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Online)
- MSc International Business Management (Online, Spain, Switzerland, Germany)
- MBA (Online, Spain, Switzerland, Germany)
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our Online Degrees or enrollment into our campus programs in Europe.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Bachelor of Arts in International Relations; Sports Management
• Online MBA Program specializations include
- Digital Business
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Communication & PR
- HR Management
- Blockchain Management
- Global Banking & Finance
• Online Masters Programs include
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Luxury Business
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Business Analytics & Data Science
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
Amadeus is a computer reservations system (CRS) that is used by airlines, travel agents and other tourism and travel industry companies. It is one of the industry-standard booking and reservation systems used by travel companies worldwide. Also known as a GDS (Global Distribution System), Amadeus was initially used exclusively for airline ticket booking. However, it is now also used to book train travel, cruises, car rental, ferry reservations, and hotel rooms.
Amadeus was formed in 1987 by an alliance between Lufthansa, Air France, Iberia Airlines and Scandinavian Airlines System, as a European alternative to Sabre, the American GDS. The group services customers including airlines, travel agencies, hotels, ferry and cruise lines, tour operators, insurers, car rental and railway companies, and individual travellers directly.
Amadeus holds around 35% of the global travel market and is widely used throughout Europe and Asia. Many travel companies will list a full understanding of Amadeus as 'essential' on their job specifications, so it is much easier to get a job in this sector if you can prove that you have this skill!
There are a wide range of classroom-based and online Amadeus training courses available. Ensure that the course you complete is fully compliant with the IATA's GDS (International Air Transport Association's Global Distribution System) requirements.
Wolsey Hall Oxford provides first class teaching for Primary, Lower Secondary, IGCSE and A-levels for young people being schooled at home. With a state of the art online learning platform and an outstanding tutor team, we deliver courses to students in the UK and worldwide. We are also a Cambridge approved online school so our students can feel reassured they are receiving a top quality global standard of education.
At Wolsey Hall Oxford, we support children from the beginning to the end of their homeschooling course, never leaving them to 'just get on with it' - our objective is for every child to succeed in their studies and exams.
Our courses offer clear structure and one-to-one tutor support. Students have their own Progress Manager who is there to help at all times. We also give support and advice to enable parents to act as coach and mentor to their child.
Wolsey Hall Oxford is a not-for-profit organisation, with any surplus reinvested in improving our courses and service. As one of the world's most experienced home study providers, we have helped over 750,000 people achieve qualifications since 1894.
Our alumni list includes Nelson Mandela who studied for his law degree through Wolsey Hall Oxford whilst in Robben Island jail, Singapore President, SR Nathan and Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister, George Chambers.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses via Private Tuition through Zoom from the comfort of your own home - for UK & international students globally of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience. For this reason, our one-to-one approach is highly personalised.
Our Online Programs are already popular in countries such as Australia, Canada, Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, UAE, USA & more.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Pre-University Academic Courses Online: Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
• Business Management
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• English Language (ESOL)
• English Literature
• Medicine & Life Sciences
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
• Social & Political Sciences
• STEM (Science, technology, engineering & maths)
with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
- Schedule a Free Advice Session with our advisers.
Canadian Tourism College (CTC) is a Vancouver-based tourism & hospitality school that offers a comprehensive online Travel Agent Certificate Program to students in the UK, U.S. Canada, and around the world. Our flexible distance learning program allows you to study from home, and learn how to become a Certified Travel Agent at your convenience. We are pleased to announce that our Travel Agent Certificate now has 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors.
The course lasts from 270 to 430 hours, depending on the intensity of your study time (22 months online). Students are introduced to the travel industry with comprehensive training in fares and tickets, travel reservations, leisure travel and the computer reservation system SABRE. Graduates who choose to take all 16 course modules and complete them successfully will earn the Travel Agent Certificate of Completion from CTC.
- 270 to 430 hours (22 months)
- 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors
- 16 core travel & hospitality modules
- Comprehensive training in fares and tickets
- Training in the computer reservation system SABRE
- Travel reservations
- Leisure travel
- Study at your own convenience