Learn Arabic in New York: Private Arabic classes for adults, Arabic language immersion courses & tutoring in Manhattan area for beginner, intermediate & advanced learners. Conversational Arabic classes NYC, intensive Arabic, weekend lessons..
ABC Languages, Manhattan in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype: At ABC Languages, teaching Arabic is one of our specialties. With group Arabic classes and private Arabic tutoring available for adults, children and teens of all levels (basic beginner to advanced), you will benefit from native Arabic speaking teachers, small classes and flexible scheduling with day, evening and weekend classes available. Learn Arabic for authentic use in the real world through our lively and interactive lessons.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron and Midtown).
Arabic Language Classes in NYC, NY & Online:
• Group Arabic Classes:
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of these classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. Day, evening and weekend classes are available.
• Private Arabic Lessons:
For private lessons you have the choice to focus on Modern Standard Arabic or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese or Moroccan.
Other Arabic Classes:
• Arabic conversation classes
• Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Summer Arabic classes
• Corporate Arabic training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Skype / Zoom Online Arabic lessons.
ABC Languages NYC - Online Arabic classes via Skype
Courses / Programs
Learn Arabic with ABC Languages, a leading provider of foreign language classes in NYC.
We offer quality group Arabic classes and private tutoring at our language school in Chelsea near Midtown Manhattan / Penn Station, as well as Online Arabic lessons for students across NY, Long Island and nationwide.
Our private online Arabic lessons via Skype enable you to learn Arabic in your own home or work office.
We teach adults, college & high school students and kids ages 4+ at all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
Day, evening and weekend lessons are available. In addition, we provide Arabic language training to companies and organizations in NYC.
With 246 million speakers worldwide, Arabic is one of the world's oldest languages. From weekly Arabic lessons to daily total immersion courses ABC Languages can help you reach your language learning goals.
Additional Languages Taught:
We also teach Farsi, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, ESL (English as a Second Language), Portuguese, German, Hindi, Russian, Polish, Vietnamese, and more.
Student Testimonial: "The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic. I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I appreciate everything both the teacher and ABC's employees have done."
- Adult group Arabic language lessons
- Semi-private & private Arabic lessons
- Conversational Arabic
- Arabic for Travel
- Survival Arabic
- Arabic Grammar
- Kids' Arabic classes - after-school programs, home tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students
- Family Arabic classes
- Cross-cultural programs
- Corporate Arabic language training onsite for business professionals/ organizations
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Hindi Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Learn Hindi in NYC with ABC Languages! A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC offers group Hindi classes and private Hindi tutoring to adults, teenagers and kids at our language school in Manhattan or at another suitable location.
• Founded in 1997, we teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available.
• Our popular school is conveniently located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• In addition, we provide corporate Hindi language training to companies and organizations in NYC.
• "ABC is a great school and I have had nothing but a great experience there in the 5 years that I have been taking classes there. I do it voluntarily at my own schedule and I like that they are very accommodating.
Great teachers and small classes is great for individual participation and easy learning. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"
Hindi Classes for Adults, Teens & Kids: Weekday daytime, evening & Saturday weekend classes
• Group Hindi classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced levels.
• Private Hindi lessons - in your home or office (Hindi classes for individual students & specialists (doctors, medical professionals, diplomats, business, engineers, travel..)
• Private / Semi-private Hindi tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school Hindi programs for elementary, middle & high school students
• Onsite corporate Hindi language training
• Skype / Online Hindi classes
Carthage ABC offers Private, Semi private, Group classes across the US, and Online classes for all levels and ages!
Are you looking for a good affordable Arabic class? Modern Standard or Colloquial Arabic? Do you want to communicate in Arabic? Read, write, and speak, in just a few weeks? Practice a particular dialect? Or improve your skills?
Carthage ABC offers all that and more! FREE materials included!
Locations include New York City, New Jersey, NJ suburbs of NYC, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego, Washington DC, Miami, Orlando, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, St. Louis, Las Vegas, Charlotte, Raleigh, Pittsburgh, Austin TX, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Seattle.
Modern Standard Arabic (6 levels), Arabic Verbs, Egyptian Arabic, Eastern Arabic, North African Arabic, Lebanese Arabic, Business Arabic, Arabic for the traveler, Islam and Spirituality, Arabic Culture, Arabic Calligraphy, Arabic for Children.
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• If you live in the Westchester County NY / Southern Connecticut area and want to learn Arabic, taking private Arabic lessons with ABC Languages is the perfect solution for you!
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC provides one-to-one tutoring in Modern Standad Arabic (MSA) or other Arabic dialects to adults and kids of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our tutors are available 7 days a week and can come to your home, office or other agreed location.
• All of our Arabic language tutors have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native Arabic speakers.
• Westchester County NY locations include:
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenburgh, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Peekskill, Pelham, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Somers, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Also, Online Arabic Classes via Skype for students in
Albany County, Orange County, Goshen, Westchester County, Dutchess County, Poughkeepsie, Queens, Fairfield County CT, The Bronx, Long Island, across NYC & New York State, USA, and overseas.
Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Learn English in the USA with NSL Mondial! We provide high-quality English courses and immersion programs for adult students in New York; Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, California; Boston, Massachusetts; Miami, Florida; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
• We also offer summer English language camps for children and teenagers in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC, and Miami.
• Our English language classes are suitable for adult students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• All NSL Mondial English teachers are university educated, native speakers. All experienced in teaching English as a Foreign Language in the USA or abroad, many hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• We keep our class sizes small to ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need to meet their English learning goals.
• Our English schools provide a multicultural atmosphere, with students from a wide variety of countries worldwide. This provides you with lots of opportunities to practice your English outside of the classroom.
English Classes for Adults Please note that courses vary by location
• Short-term English program (20 hrs/week)
• Intensive English (25 or 30 hrs/week)
• Semi-intensive English (20 or 24 hrs/week)
• Part-time English course (16 hrs/week)
• IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam prep
• Business English
• Homestay program
• English + Arts (New York)
• English + Fun (Miami)
• English & Hula; English & Surfing (Honolulu)
Summer English Language Camps for Juniors • Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC & Miami, Florida