Korean language courses in Seoul: Intensive Korean classes for adults, business professionals, TOPIK exam preparation for international students. Private Korean lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced level in Gangnam area.
Lexis Korea, Seoul: Learn Korean in Seoul with Lexis! Lexis is an industry-leading group of language colleges with campuses in some of the world’s leading study locations. Lexis Korea welcomes students from around the world to our modern campus in the Gangnam district of Seoul. Students come to Lexis Korea from a wide range of backgrounds, and with any number of reasons for learning the Korean language – many of our students are arriving in Seoul for the first time, having been introduced to the vibrant Korean culture through the K-Pop phenomenon, while others have lived in Korea for years and are looking to upgrade their language skills for work, in preparation for the TOPIK test, or for further study.
Intensive Korean Classes: Study from 1-72 weeks. Full-time & part-time study options available. Suitable for all levels, the aim of these classes is to gain confidence in everyday use of Korean. You will enhance your listening, speaking and coversational skills, enrich your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation. You will also extend your knowledge and use of practical grammar structures. Our part-time courses are ideal for students who would prefer a slower pace, leaving room for work or for tourism in Seoul.
TOPIK Exam Preparation: Study from 1-72 weeks. Improve your Korean language whilst working towards an internationally recognised qualification! The TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) is a written test designed to measure the ability of non-native speakers for expression and comprehesion in the Korean language. There are two different forms of the TOPIK exam: Standard TOPIK or the Business TOPIK. Our TOPIK preparation course is the perfect way to prepare you for living, working or undertaking further Korean-speaking environment. Improve your reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, speaking and listening skills.
One-to-one / Private Korean Lessons: Learn Korean at your own pace and with the undivided attention of your teacher. Private Korean classes are taught either as a stand-alone program or as an addition to the normal class timetable. Classes are typically one or two hours in duration, but alternative arrangements can be made on request. Any subject or combination of subjects may be offered, depending on your specific needs and learning goals. Teachers are assigned to students based upon their specific interests and needs.
Conveniently located on Wilshire Blvd in the heart of the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles CA, Korean Cultural Center Los Angeles delivers comprehensive Korean language courses for beginner to advanced level students.
Operated by the Korean government's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the Korean Cultural Center is dedicated to providing insights into the rich cultural heritage of Korea.
We encourage everyone to learn something new about a nation with a history spanning more than 5,000 years.
80%-85% of our student body is made up of non-Korean students. About 15%-20% of our student body consists of Korean-American students who include Korean-born 1.5's and American-born 2nd generation.
Korean Culture Program - Summer Language Immersion
Courses / Programs
Headquartered in Seoul, with branches in several regional cities throughout Korea, LABO Korea is a non-profit youth organization that provides a cultural bridge between Korea and other countries. All of our programs are designed to offer wonderful and memorable cultural experiences, while learning the language of the host country.
In 2008, LABO Korea developed KLCP (Korea Language & Culture Program), which is an exchange program for non-Korean students interested in spending their summer break in Korea. Our students study the Korean language, as well as gaining an authentic experience of Korean culture by staying with a Korean host family (homestay).
For the past 35 years, LABO Korea has successfully operated hosted language learning programs in the United States, Japan, Taiwan, Canada, Great Britain, Austria, and New Zealand.
In addition to our foreign language learning programs, LABO Korea also offers various regional events (LABO Parties), a Home Stay Program, and a Summer/Winter Camp for Korean students who want to learn foreign languages. LABO Korea's members provide a warm home stay experience for students who visit Korea.
• Learn Korean online in Alaska with ABC Languages - a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in California, New York and New Jersey as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Korean language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau and throughout Alaska and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced Korean language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Korean language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of Korean, we can customize our one-on-one online Korean lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera, an audio headset, and a desire to learn Korean!
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, and Farsi among others.
Lingo School of Knowledge is an international language school that offers beginner to advanced level Korean classes throughout Singapore. Our courses include Adult Korean Language courses, and Business / Corporate Korean language training. Our Korean courses can be taken privately (1-4 students), or in a group setting (max 15 students), with full-time and part-time study options available.
Our teachers and lecturers are carefully selected to ensure that their values and characters reflect that of the school. We recruit and retain only the best educators in their respective fields by constantly evaluating our trainer’s skill and attitude.
Lingo School of Knowledge also offers language courses for Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Indonesian, Malay, German, Italian, Turkish, Malay, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Arabic, Hebrew, Cantonese, Russian, Dutch, Hindi, and more.
Study Korean at a convenient Downtown Chicago location, or in the comfort of your own home or chosen location in the Chicagoland area!
Language Loop is an established language school that provides group, private, and corporate Korean classes to basic beginner to advanced learners.
Taught by experienced, professional language tutors, our flexible Korean courses can take place Monday-Friday, or at weekends. Our language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a private, professional, and relaxed environment.
Language Loop also teaches English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Farsi, French, Italian, German, Polish, Dutch, Belarusian, and Ukrainian.
Korean Classes in Chicago / Chicagoland: - Basic beginner to advanced levels
• Group Korean classes (4-6 students)
• One-on-one / Private Korean lessons
• Semi-Private Korean lessons (2-3 students)
• Corporate / Business Korean programs (onsite or in our language center)
• Korean for Specific Purposes (Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Hospitality...)
• Dive & Survive: Intensive Korean immersion program
• Korean Literature Courses
ABC Languages, Westchester County NY & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• Immerse yourself in the Korean language with private / semi-private lessons in the Bronx, Westchester County NY, Southern Connecticut, and surrounding areas.
• ABC Languages is a leading provider of foreign language education, including [rivate Korean language classes for local adults, children, teens, companies and executives.
• Available 7 days a week, our experienced tutors can come to your home, office or any other agreed location. To accommodate students with busy schedules, we offer classes during the day, in the evenings or during the weekend.
• Our private Korean tutoring is available in Southern Connecticut (Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan and Darien in Fairfield County), and throughout Westchester County NY (Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Peekskill and Rye).
Student Review: "Great language school. The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher has been fantastic."