Korean Culture Program - Summer Language Immersion: Headquartered in Seoul, with branches in several regional cities throughout Korea, LABO Korea is a non-profit youth organization that provides a cultural bridge between Korea and other countries. In 2008, LABO Korea developed KLCP (Korea Language & Culture Program), which is an exchange program for non-Korean students interested in spending their summer break in Korea. Our students study the Korean language, as well as gaining an authentic experience of Korean culture by staying with a Korean host family (homestay).
Korean Language & Culture Summer Program: The KLCP (Korean Language & Culture Program) is an exchange program for non-Korean students interested in spending their summer break in Korea. Our students study the Korean language, as well as gaining an authentic experience of Korean culture by staying with a Korean host family (homestay).
Teaching Staff: Every member of the teaching staff has a University Degree, a certificate to teach Korean to foreign students, and at least 4 years experience teaching Korean. Additionally, one field staff from LABO will coordinate outdoor activities for the students.
Class Size: 8 to 10 students per class
Location: Seoul, Korea
Evaluation and Certification: On the first day of class, students will take a test that will allow us to determine their level of Korean proficiency. Once proper levels are understood, students will take tests every friday to review what they've learned that week. On the last day of class, students will take a final test, and each student will be required to give a presentation. A certificate of completion with teacher's feedback will be given at that time, if students have attended at least 90% of their classes.
Special Program: LABO KOREA offers a special custom and personal program for clients with special needs. This offer is open to any school or group at a minimum of 2 people. Included in this offer is: - Korean Classes - Korean Cultural Activities - Full Day Excursion Tour - Airport Round Pick-Up - English Field Trip Coordinators - Any additional activities that the client wishes to experience (i.e. specific places of interest, etc.) - Korean Home-Stay
• Learn Korean online in Washington DC with ABC Languages - a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Korean language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Maryland, Virginia, throughout the Washington DC area and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced Korean language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Korean language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of Korean, we can customize our one-on-one online Korean lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera, an audio headset, and a desire to learn Italian!
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Farsi.
Are you searching for quality Korean lessons in Singapore? Globibo Pte Ltd. provides a Basic Korean language course for students with no prior knowledge of Korean. Conveniently located on Middle Road in the downtown core of Singapore City, we offer group Korean classes as well as private Korean lessons.
Our Korean language courses are based on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) and taught by native Korean language teachers. A standard Korean language course consists of 12 lessons of 1.5-2 hours.
Globibo also offers language classes in a range of other Asian and European languages, as well as cross-cultural training. In addition, we provide professional interpretation, translation, proof reading and editing services.
The study of the Korean language is becoming part of a world-class education. Learning Korean also exercises the memory, especially the visual one as the student has to remember hundres of easy-to-learn characters. Our Korean course provides an introduction to the language, with particular emphasis on speaking simple sentence constructions.
- Group Korean courses in groups of maximum 20 people
- Private Korean language lessons
- Intensive Korean courses - condensed program in a short period of time
- Corporate Korean training - standard / customised programs
- Linguo-Cultural Courses- program including cultural training
Further Language Classes:
Mandarin Chinese; Japanese; Bahasa Indonesia; Vietnamese; Thai; French; German; Spanish; Italian.
Are you searching for quality Korean classes in Los Angeles?
Located on Wilshire Blvd in the heart of the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles CA, Korean Cultural Center Los Angeles delivers comprehensive Korean language courses for beginner to advanced level students.
Our language center is convenient for students from Long Beach, Carson, Bellflower, Lakewood, Cerritos, and the surrounding areas.
Operated by the Korean government's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the Korean Cultural Center is dedicated to providing insights into the rich cultural heritage of Korea.
We encourage everyone to learn something new about a nation with a history spanning more than 5,000 years.
80%-85% of our student body is made up of non-Korean students. About 15%-20% of our student body consists of Korean-American students who include Korean-born 1.5's and American-born 2nd generation.
Learn Korean in Seoul with Lexis! Lexis Korea welcomes students from around the world to our modern campus in the Gangnam district of Seoul. We offer a range of high-quality Korean language programs to suit all levels - from beginner to advanced. Lexis is an industry-leading group of language colleges with campuses in some of the world’s leading study locations.
Students come to Lexis Korea from a wide range of backgrounds, and with any number of reasons for learning the Korean language – many of our students are arriving in Seoul for the first time, having been introduced to the vibrant Korean culture through the K-Pop phenomenon, while others have lived in Korea for years and are looking to upgrade their language skills for work, in preparation for the TOPIK test, or for further study.
Located on the 11th floor of a newly built tower near Gangnam Station, Lexis Korea is without a doubt the world’s most modern Korean language school. Looking down on the hustle and bustle of one of the Asia’s best known shopping and entertainment areas, Lexis Korea offers students the opportunity to experience high-quality Korean study and all the excitement that the famous Gangnam district of Seoul has to offer.
With a great range of accommodation options within easy commuting distance (including right next door!), endless entertainment options and cultural experiences you will never forget, Lexis Korea provides a unique window into all the very best that Seoul has to offer!
• Are you searching for quality Korean language classes in the San Francisco Bay Area?
• Selected “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school that provides group classes and private tutoring to adults, kids, teens, college students and professionals.
• Our language school is conveniently located in the Financial District in Downtown San Francisco and is easily-accessible by public transport.
• We teach Korean at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our private Korean lessons can be held at our language institute or in your home, office or other location of your choice.
• In addition, we provide onsite Korean language training for corporations and organizations. Online Korean classes are also available.
• Our Korean classes are taught by native Korean teachers, using a communicative approach, with a learner-centered classroom. This means you are speaking and practicing Korean from day one.
• Role play, authentic conversation practice, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes to make the language come alive.
• ABC Languages also has a language school in Menlo Park which serves the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region, including Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
Student Review: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going." - Adam
Korean Language Classes: Total beginner to advanced
• Group Korean classes for adults (Evening classes - 1.5 hrs)
• Saturday Korean classes (Intensive classes - 3 hrs)
• Private Korean lessons at our school or your home / office
• Korean conversation classes
• Corporate Korean language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Korean classes for kids & teens (elementary, middle & high school)
• Online Korean lessons
Mandarin Chinese; Japanese; Spanish; Italian; German; Portuguese; Russian; Farsi and Arabic & others..
ABC Languages, Westchester County NY & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• Immerse yourself in the Korean language with private / semi-private lessons in the Bronx, Westchester County NY, Southern Connecticut, and surrounding areas.
• ABC Languages is a leading provider of foreign language education, including [rivate Korean language classes for local adults, children, teens, companies and executives.
• Available 7 days a week, our experienced tutors can come to your home, office or any other agreed location. To accommodate students with busy schedules, we offer classes during the day, in the evenings or during the weekend.
• Our private Korean tutoring is available in Southern Connecticut (Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan and Darien in Fairfield County), and throughout Westchester County NY (Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Peekskill and Rye).
Student Review: "Great language school. The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher has been fantastic."