Korean Culture Program - Summer Language Immersion: LABO Korea is a non-profit youth organization that provides a cultural bridge between Korea and other countries. Based in Seoul, we provide the KLCP (Korea Language & Culture Program), where students study the Korean language, as well as gaining an authentic experience of Korean culture by staying with a Korean host family (homestay). The course is designed for non-Korean students interested in spending their summer break in Korea. Our For the past 35 years, LABO Korea has successfully hosted language learning programs in the United States, Japan, Taiwan, Canada, Great Britain, Austria, and New Zealand.
Email:Contact us below
Cultural Exchange Summer Program in Korea: This is a unique exchange program for non-Korean students interested in spending their summer break in Korea. Students study the Korean language and experience Korean culture by staying with a Korean host family (homestay). Our instructors use methods gained from 35 years of experience in language learning/cultural exchange programs.
Address:B2-5, Gusegoon building, Chungjeong-ro 3ga, 476, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-07-27 were from:
Wellingborough, UK & England;
Lakewood Colorado, USA;
West Orange, USA;
Lowville NY, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Are you searching for quality Korean language classes in the San Francisco Bay Area?
• Selected “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school that provides group classes and private tutoring to adults, kids, teens, college students and professionals.
• Our language school is conveniently located in the Financial District in Downtown San Francisco and is easily-accessible by public transport.
• We teach Korean at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our private Korean lessons can be held at our language institute or in your home, office or other location of your choice.
• In addition, we provide onsite Korean language training for corporations and organizations. Online Korean classes are also available.
• Our Korean classes are taught by native Korean teachers, using a communicative approach, with a learner-centered classroom. This means you are speaking and practicing Korean from day one.
• Role play, authentic conversation practice, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes to make the language come alive.
• ABC Languages also has a language school in Menlo Park which serves the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region, including Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
Student Review: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going." - Adam
Korean Language Classes: Total beginner to advanced
• Group Korean classes for adults (Evening classes - 1.5 hrs)
• Saturday Korean classes (Intensive classes - 3 hrs)
• Private Korean lessons at our school or your home / office
• Korean conversation classes
• Corporate Korean language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Korean classes for kids & teens (elementary, middle & high school)
• Online Korean lessons
Mandarin Chinese; Japanese; Spanish; Italian; German; Portuguese; Russian; Farsi and Arabic & others..
Learn Korean in Seoul with Lexis! Lexis Korea welcomes students from around the world to our modern campus in the Gangnam district of Seoul. We offer a range of high-quality Korean language programs to suit all levels - from beginner to advanced. Lexis is an industry-leading group of language colleges with campuses in some of the world’s leading study locations.
Students come to Lexis Korea from a wide range of backgrounds, and with any number of reasons for learning the Korean language – many of our students are arriving in Seoul for the first time, having been introduced to the vibrant Korean culture through the K-Pop phenomenon, while others have lived in Korea for years and are looking to upgrade their language skills for work, in preparation for the TOPIK test, or for further study.
Located on the 11th floor of a newly built tower near Gangnam Station, Lexis Korea is without a doubt the world’s most modern Korean language school. Looking down on the hustle and bustle of one of the Asia’s best known shopping and entertainment areas, Lexis Korea offers students the opportunity to experience high-quality Korean study and all the excitement that the famous Gangnam district of Seoul has to offer.
With a great range of accommodation options within easy commuting distance (including right next door!), endless entertainment options and cultural experiences you will never forget, Lexis Korea provides a unique window into all the very best that Seoul has to offer!
Are you searching for quality Korean language classes in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Selected “Best of the Bay Area 2010” by SFGate users, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school that provides group classes and private tutoring to adults, children, college students and professionals.
Our school in San Francisco is conveniently located in the downtown area and is easily-accessible by public transport. Our school in Menlo Park serves the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region, including San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Los Gatos, Santa Clara and Redwood City.
We teach Korean at 9 levels from total beginner to advanced. Our private Korean lessons can be held at our language institute or in your home, office or other location of your choice.
In addition, we provide onsite Korean language training for business professionals, corporations and organizations. Online Korean classes are also available.
Our Korean classes are taught by native Korean teachers, using a communicative approach, with a learner-centered classroom. This means you are speaking and practicing Korean from day one.
Role play, authentic conversation practice, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes to make the language come alive.
Student Testimonial: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
- Adam W
Korean Language Classes:
- Group Korean classes - beginner to advanced (Standard classes - 1.5 hours)
- Saturday Korean classes (Intensive classes - 3 hours)
- Private Korean lessons
- Conversational Korean
- Survival Korean
- Corporate Korean language training
- Korean classes for kids & teens
- Private tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students
- Family Korean classes
- Korean grammar lessons
- Online/ Skype Korean lessons
Chinese; Japanese; Spanish; Italian; German; Portuguese; Russian; Farsi and Arabic among others.
Hills Learning is a language school located in the heart of New York City. We offer both private and group classes for the Korean language. For private classes, we match Korean language teachers in the New York City area with students based on their language needs, personality, location, and other factors.
We cover Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, and Staten Island as well as parts of New Jersey and Connecticut. For group lessons we currently offer a beginner class. Whether your reasons to learn the Korean language are academic, professional, cultural or personal, we’ll find the right match for you.
It is our personal experience that the most effective way to learn a language is from face to face interaction with a professional Korean teacher. We have an array of teachers and classes to match your individual learning needs and help you learn Korean effectively.
Student Testimonial: "My expectations were that the classes would push me to learn at a pace faster and at a level higher than I would be able to study on my own. This goal is definitely being met. Also I enjoy all the nuances that the instructor provides in the class that cannot be learned through self-study." - Joe
Study Korean at a convenient Downtown Chicago location, or in the comfort of your own home or chosen location in the Chicagoland area!
Language Loop is an established language school that provides group, private, and corporate Korean classes to basic beginner to advanced learners.
Taught by experienced, professional language tutors, our flexible Korean courses can take place Monday-Friday, or at weekends. Our language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a private, professional, and relaxed environment.
Language Loop also teaches English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Farsi, French, Italian, German, Polish, Dutch, Belarusian, and Ukrainian.
Korean Classes in Chicago / Chicagoland: - Basic beginner to advanced levels
• Group Korean classes (4-6 students)
• One-on-one / Private Korean lessons
• Semi-Private Korean lessons (2-3 students)
• Corporate / Business Korean programs (onsite or in our language center)
• Korean for Specific Purposes (Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Hospitality...)
• Dive & Survive: Intensive Korean immersion program
• Korean Literature Courses
ABC Languages, Westchester County NY & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• Immerse yourself in the Korean language with private / semi-private lessons in the Bronx, Westchester County NY, Southern Connecticut, and surrounding areas.
• ABC Languages is a leading provider of foreign language education, including [rivate Korean language classes for local adults, children, teens, companies and executives.
• Available 7 days a week, our experienced tutors can come to your home, office or any other agreed location. To accommodate students with busy schedules, we offer classes during the day, in the evenings or during the weekend.
• Our private Korean tutoring is available in Southern Connecticut (Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan and Darien in Fairfield County), and throughout Westchester County NY (Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Peekskill and Rye).
Student Review: "Great language school. The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher has been fantastic."