Mandarin Chinese classes for children in Singapore: Chinese classes for primary school/ secondary (high) school students, teenagers preparing for college exams. Enrichment programs, private Chinese lessons for beginners to advanced levels, conversational Mandarin courses at weekends..
With two easily-accessible campuses in Singapore, Spring College International (SCI) provide full-time and part-time Chinese language courses for children and adults from total beginner to advanced levels.
Courses include Chinese Kindergarten prep, Enrichment/Tuition courses for primary school students, Comprehension & Writing courses for secondary school students, and more.
Our dedicated teachers are very experienced in teaching Mandarin classes and will help to improve our students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Our vision is to become an internationally distinguished education provider, and our mission is to provide high quality courses, teachers, service and learning environment.
Our college aims to promote the notion of lifelong learning and to provide an avenue for children to improve their language skills or even learn a new language. Spring College International is registered with Council for Private Education, and has been awarded Edutrust Provisional Certificate.
Beginner to Advanced Level Chinese Courses for Children:
- Chinese Preparation Course for K1/K2
- Chinese Enrichment/Tuition Course for Primary Students (Primary 1-5)
- Chinese Tuition for Primary 6
- Chinese Comprehension & Writing Course for Secondary Students (Secondary 1-3)
- Chinese GCE 'O' Level Course for Secondary 4
- P2 to P6 Chinese Tuition Course (Creative Composition)
- P1 to P2 Chinese Tuition Course (Hanyupinyin Course)
- S1 to S4 Chinese Tuition Course (Comprehension & Writing Course)
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Chinese Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Are you looking for a fun Mandarin Chinese group class for your child? Or would your child benefit more from private Chinese lessons where they have the undivided attention of their tutor? Whatever your needs, ABC Languages has a solution that will suit you.
• Conveniently located in the West Side of Manhattan, we are one of the leading foreign language schools in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT offering private lessons and after-school programs in Mandarin Chinese.
• Our popular language school is situated in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our classes are suitable for K-12 kids, families, heritage enthusiasts, professionals and schools, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
• We also offer high-quality language instruction for kids, teens and adults in Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Farsi, Japanese, Hindi, Korean and more.
• Private / Semi-private Mandarin tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16 years old)
• School Group classes - After-school Chinese language programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades. We customize and coordinate a program with the public or private school as part of their curriculum, including class size.)
• Skype / Online Chinese classes – Customized one-on-one lessons for children ages 12+.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
With four campuses throughout Singapore (including one on Napier Road), the British Council Singapore is an English language and culture education centre that provides a range of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) courses for children from pre-school through secondary school level.
Open to local and international students, we offer beginner to advanced level, full-time and part-time Pre-School courses, Primary and Secondary School courses, and a variety of specialized Holiday Programs.
Focusing on a student-centred, interactive teaching methodology, our teachers deliver stimulating, communicative lessons that motivate your child to achieve their full academic potential. By building confidence and nurturing creativity from a young age, your child will develop a strong foundation in the language.
In class, your child will take part in group work, pair work and discussions. Students are encouraged to share their opinions, develop critical analytic skills and gain practice with language skills aimed at furthering their progress in school.
Student Testimonial: "I get to practise speaking, listen to native speakers and broaden my knowledge of vocabulary." - Megahwati
BrainFit Classroom - Accelerate English Learning with Brain Fitness
Courses / Programs
BrainFit Classroom offers an unique English language programme which is the first of its kind in Singapore. Our curriculum is specially designed for students from Kindergarten to Primary 6. BrainFit Classroom centres are located in Marine Parade, directly east of the city centre (Central Area), Kovan City in Hougang in the North-East Region and Jurong in the West Region of Singapore.
Integrating structured language instructions based on the Ministry of Education (MOE) English syllabus, the programme helps students build stronger memory, attention, processing speed and sequencing skills, while boosting English mastery in the four key areas of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Kindergarteners take the core curriculum, which equips them with school readiness skills, and our older children take the enhanced curriculum, which equips them to perform well at school. Class size is kept at a maximum of eight students, which allows every child more opportunities for interaction and learning. Teachers can also provide more guidance, with this small class size.
All our learning activities are specifically tailored to boost children's academic performance – and they are fun too.
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
Are you searching for English language classes or English enrichment courses in Singapore for your child or teenager? With two conveniently-situated locations in Singapore, Spring College International (SCI) is a leading English language school.
We provide a range of English courses for students at kindergarten, primary school and secondary school level. All of our English classes for young learners are held once a week for 1.5 hours.
Spring College International (Jurong East) is located near Jurong East MRT station, while Spring College International (Bishan) is located close to Bishan MRT station. Both schools are within a 5-minute walk from the MRT.
At SCI, we believe in building a strong relationship with each of our young learners. Our highly-qualified English teachers are selected based on their language proficiency, teaching experience; and the dedication needed to be accepted as a member of our teaching staff.
Student Testimonial: "I came to Singapore only knowing my alphabets and a few words but now, I can learn in English and do Math. I like learning in Spring. I am really happy to be studying in my school now!"
- Student from India, 8