Mandarin Chinese classes for children in Singapore: Chinese classes for primary school/ secondary (high) school students, teenagers preparing for college exams. Enrichment programs, private Chinese lessons for beginners to advanced levels, conversational Mandarin courses at weekends..
With two easily-accessible campuses in Singapore, Spring College International (SCI) provide full-time and part-time Chinese language courses for children and adults from total beginner to advanced levels.
Courses include Chinese Kindergarten prep, Enrichment/Tuition courses for primary school students, Comprehension & Writing courses for secondary school students, and more.
Our dedicated teachers are very experienced in teaching Mandarin classes and will help to improve our students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Our vision is to become an internationally distinguished education provider, and our mission is to provide high quality courses, teachers, service and learning environment.
Our college aims to promote the notion of lifelong learning and to provide an avenue for children to improve their language skills or even learn a new language. Spring College International is registered with Council for Private Education, and has been awarded Edutrust Provisional Certificate.
Beginner to Advanced Level Chinese Courses for Children:
- Chinese Preparation Course for K1/K2
- Chinese Enrichment/Tuition Course for Primary Students (Primary 1-5)
- Chinese Tuition for Primary 6
- Chinese Comprehension & Writing Course for Secondary Students (Secondary 1-3)
- Chinese GCE 'O' Level Course for Secondary 4
- P2 to P6 Chinese Tuition Course (Creative Composition)
- P1 to P2 Chinese Tuition Course (Hanyupinyin Course)
- S1 to S4 Chinese Tuition Course (Comprehension & Writing Course)
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-02-17 were from viewers in:
Hà Nội, Vietnam;
Yangon/Yangon/Hlaing township, Myanmar;
Boon Keng mrt;
Hong kong, Hong Kong;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
Drawing on the resources of a vibrant global city and a school, with its hands-on education and multinational team of lecturers cum practitioners, Inspiration teaches students to consider sociocultural, functional and aesthetic dimensions of the built environment and prepares graduates for the professional world of architecture and interior design.
In March 2013, Inspiration was a proud recipient of the Singapore Brands Award 2012/13. The coveted honour recognises outstanding Singapore enterprises, and serves as the industry’s benchmark of quality and excellence.
Inspiration provides training to students from Singapore and around the globe. These English-taught programmes can be undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
"The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design....
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)."
- Qi Shi Zhi, China; Bachelor Degree Graduate of Interior Design
• JE Educational College in Singapore is an accredited career training school that provides full and part-time Certificate & Diploma courses in Information Technology to students from Singapore and international students.
• Courses range from Basic IT Literary skills to Diploma programs in Computing, Speed Typing, Microsoft Office, and more. JE was established in 1986 and is registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore).
• The School was awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
• The School is also certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• All of our teachers have qualifications from the Education Ministry (MOE). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. All teachers are approved by our Academic Committee.
Information Technology Certificate & Diploma Courses:
• Basic IT Literacy
• Certificate in Advanced IT Office Professional Package
• Speed Typing Course
• Office Professional Package
• Photoshop, Flash, HTML & DreamWeaver
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
• PC Hardware Training Course
• Basic PC Networking (LAN) Course
• Children Creative Innovation Workshop
• ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Computing (RQF)
• ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Computing (RQF)
• ABC Languages provides group and private Mandarin Chinese classes in the Bay Area to children, teenagers, college students and adults at our language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park, as well as at-home tutoring.
• We also offer Chinese instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of the Bay Area, including in Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
• Whether it's a once a week after-school session, an at-home Chinese language play group, or a more intensive program of several times a week, ABC is able to design a Chinese language program to match your request.
• Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese programs incorporate effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
• Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
With four campuses throughout Singapore (including one on Napier Road), the British Council Singapore is an English language and culture education centre that provides a range of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) courses for children from pre-school through secondary school level.
Open to local and international students, we offer beginner to advanced level, full-time and part-time Pre-School courses, Primary and Secondary School courses, and a variety of specialized Holiday Programs.
Focusing on a student-centred, interactive teaching methodology, our teachers deliver stimulating, communicative lessons that motivate your child to achieve their full academic potential. By building confidence and nurturing creativity from a young age, your child will develop a strong foundation in the language.
In class, your child will take part in group work, pair work and discussions. Students are encouraged to share their opinions, develop critical analytic skills and gain practice with language skills aimed at furthering their progress in school.
Student Testimonial: "I get to practise speaking, listen to native speakers and broaden my knowledge of vocabulary." - Megahwati
Are you searching for English language classes or English enrichment courses in Singapore for your child or teenager? With two conveniently-situated locations in Singapore, Spring College International (SCI) is a leading English language school.
We provide a range of English courses for students at kindergarten, primary school and secondary school level. All of our English classes for young learners are held once a week for 1.5 hours.
Spring College International (Jurong East) is located near Jurong East MRT station, while Spring College International (Bishan) is located close to Bishan MRT station. Both schools are within a 5-minute walk from the MRT.
At SCI, we believe in building a strong relationship with each of our young learners. Our highly-qualified English teachers are selected based on their language proficiency, teaching experience; and the dedication needed to be accepted as a member of our teaching staff.
Student Testimonial: "I came to Singapore only knowing my alphabets and a few words but now, I can learn in English and do Math. I like learning in Spring. I am really happy to be studying in my school now!"
- Student from India, 8
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy