Mandarin Chinese classes for children in Singapore: Chinese classes for primary school/ secondary (high) school students, teenagers preparing for college exams. Enrichment programs, private Chinese lessons for beginners to advanced levels, conversational Mandarin courses at weekends..
With two easily-accessible campuses in Singapore, Spring College International (SCI) provide full-time and part-time Chinese language courses for children and adults from total beginner to advanced levels.
Courses include Chinese Kindergarten prep, Enrichment/Tuition courses for primary school students, Comprehension & Writing courses for secondary school students, and more.
Our dedicated teachers are very experienced in teaching Mandarin classes and will help to improve our students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Our vision is to become an internationally distinguished education provider, and our mission is to provide high quality courses, teachers, service and learning environment.
Our college aims to promote the notion of lifelong learning and to provide an avenue for children to improve their language skills or even learn a new language. Spring College International is registered with Council for Private Education, and has been awarded Edutrust Provisional Certificate.
Beginner to Advanced Level Chinese Courses for Children:
- Chinese Preparation Course for K1/K2
- Chinese Enrichment/Tuition Course for Primary Students (Primary 1-5)
- Chinese Tuition for Primary 6
- Chinese Comprehension & Writing Course for Secondary Students (Secondary 1-3)
- Chinese GCE 'O' Level Course for Secondary 4
- P2 to P6 Chinese Tuition Course (Creative Composition)
- P1 to P2 Chinese Tuition Course (Hanyupinyin Course)
- S1 to S4 Chinese Tuition Course (Comprehension & Writing Course)
The Marketing Institute of Singapore Training Centre (MIS) offers a range of certificate, diploma, bachelor's degree programmes and master's degrees in the fields of sales and marketing. It is a not-for-profit organisation that serves as a hub for students, professionals, and organisations interested in sales and marketing to congregate, network, and exchange knowledge. Our courses are available to local and international students from around the world.
MIS is renowned for its practical and up-to-date theoretical approaches in its training programmes. The Institute believes in promoting marketing as a philosophy and developing students holistically with our robust academic framework. The qualifications awarded by MIS are highly regarded and recognised, especially in the field of Business, Sales and Marketing. We also offer executive development programmes through sales and marketing practitioners.
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Graduate Diploma Programmes in: Marketing; Business Management; Brand Management: Professional Diploma in Asia Pacific Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Programmes in: Business and Management; Marketing Management; Business Management; International Business Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in International Marketing Management
• Earn an accredited international qualification from the UK’s leading provider of online courses in art and design.
• The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) delivers a range of accredited creative arts courses at Bachelor Degree and Master Degree level to students in Singapore and international students worldwide.
• Our courses include Photography, Illustration, Graphic Design, and Interior Architecture & Design.
• We have three start dates per year, in February, June and October, and you can apply at any time, and study any of our courses on a full-time or part-time basis.
• The University of Hertfordshire, one of the UK's top ranking universities, accredits all of our BA and MA degrees. On graduation, you will receive exactly the same degree certificate as attendance based students.
• With over a decade of experience delivering accredited Art and Design qualifications online, we know how to give you the best chance of success. In 2014, 79% of our BA (Hons) degree students graduated with a 2:1 or above.
Student Review: "I knew that gaining a world-recognised qualification from the University of Hertfordshire could really help me have a successful career. In addition, I liked the fact that with IDI, students from around the world could share their study experience." - Jielian
Creative Horizons is a private English language enrichment centre in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur dedicated to providing students from kindergarten through secondary school with various ways of bettering their English language skills. With two convenient city centre locations in Singapore, and one in KL, we have a variety of school term and holiday courses for kids which focus on skills such as creative writing, critical reading, writing craft, speech craft and poetry analysis. Our aim is to equip our students with the necessary technique and talents to write and speak in a way that commands attention.
Our vision is to introduce creativity, independence and logical & lateral thinking with an enriching, challenging & interactive curriculum in a nurturing environment. Our unique programmes put learning in students' hands. Our courses are based on a Thinking Skills approach, including analysis, systhesis, critique, organisation and creativity.
All our programmes take into consideration the different learning styles and the multiple intelligences of the students. There are no word lists and model essays for our students to memorise, no repetitious assessment type exercises and no homework.
• Based in the UAE, and serving students in Singapore, South East Asia and around the world, Stafford Global provides a range of quality online / distance learning human resource management (HRM) courses in partnership with the prestigious University of Leicester, UK and Edinburgh Napier University in Scotland.
• Regardless of what stage of your career you are at, studying online with Stafford Global allows you to earn a UK qualification from the comfort of your own home or office.
• You can choose to study part-time, making these flexible courses ideal for working professionals as well as HR management students.
• Key areas in HR management include examining organisational behaviour, employee relations, employment development, recruitment, teamwork and motivation.
Student Review: "Thanks for the support provided by Stafford Associates. Without your support and guidance, it wouldn't have been possible to complete such a intensive course. It was a good experience - cherish the time spent in the workshops. Thanks to all the lecturers, whose guidance was of great help." - Bobby Sakariah
BrainFit Classroom - Accelerate English Learning with Brain Fitness
Courses / Programs
BrainFit Classroom offers an unique English language programme which is the first of its kind in Singapore. Our curriculum is specially designed for students from Kindergarten to Primary 6. BrainFit Classroom centres are located in Marine Parade, directly east of the city centre (Central Area), Kovan City in Hougang in the North-East Region and Jurong in the West Region of Singapore.
Integrating structured language instructions based on the Ministry of Education (MOE) English syllabus, the programme helps students build stronger memory, attention, processing speed and sequencing skills, while boosting English mastery in the four key areas of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Kindergarteners take the core curriculum, which equips them with school readiness skills, and our older children take the enhanced curriculum, which equips them to perform well at school. Class size is kept at a maximum of eight students, which allows every child more opportunities for interaction and learning. Teachers can also provide more guidance, with this small class size.
All our learning activities are specifically tailored to boost children's academic performance – and they are fun too.
• JE Educational College in Singapore is an accredited career training school that provides full and part-time Certificate & Diploma courses in Information Technology to students from Singapore and international students.
• Courses range from Basic IT Literary skills to Diploma programs in Computing, Speed Typing, Microsoft Office, and more. JE was established in 1986 and is registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore).
• The School was awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
• The School is also certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• All of our teachers have qualifications from the Education Ministry (MOE). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. All teachers are approved by our Academic Committee.